Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1480 on: October 04, 2016, 07:07:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1481 on: October 23, 2016, 04:20:20 AM »
This is some of your "isolated incidents"/very inbred bammer like peers...Hillary better hope she doesn't have any Oak trees that she's fond of, it'd be a shame if someone poisons them. Right?

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/22/trump-supporter-aims-gun-at-hillary-asks-donald-to-give-the-order-to-assassinate/

They love Trump

They love that he has a good brain

They love that he's a good jobs type of guy

They love that he knows words, great bigly words

They love that he talks in third person at times

They love that he sexually assaults women, then if they ever come forward he threatens to sue them

They love that he talks about his 1 year old daughter & 26 year old daughter in a sexual manner and he doesn't mind if others talk about them in the exact same (others like Howard Stern, who stated that he was shocked about how Trump says he treats women. Think about that, someone like him being shocked...that should tell ya what type of person Trump is).

They love that he's wants to cut the taxes from the 1%

They love that he's wants to build a wall, a wall that grew 100 feet taller because Mexico said they wouldn't pay for it.

They love that the tax payers are going to be ones to pay for the wall, then later reimbursed by Mexico...smh

They love that he wants to put all Muslims, entering the Country, into internment camps, so that they can be properly vetted (even though we already have a fairly stringent vetting process now, but whatever).

They love that he'll probably make them wear something to say that they're vetted, like maybe an arm cuff with a symbol on it, so they'll know they're safe. Then all of the Muslims that were here before...well, they've also got to be vetted in the internment camps, so that they to can wear the arm cuff too.

They love that Putin wants to "observe" the polling stations

They love that while Trump is screaming about rigged election if he doesn't win, his own VP is trying to rig the election in Indiana to keep around 50,000+ minority voters from being able to vote.

What I'm saying is, are you sure you want to cast your lot in with these type of people. Look, I know the Democrats, Libertarians and other 3rd party candidates have their fair share in ignorant, pieces of shit type fan base...but, just like with bama, Trump seems to have a bit more.

It's just something to think about. I was wondering do they sell the "Make America Great Again", "I'm A Deplorable", and the "Got 15" t-shirts at Walmart, on the same rack?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1482 on: October 24, 2016, 12:35:07 AM »
All this whiny ass beta male bullshit and still, the only dead bodies are those piled up around the Clintons.

So it has yet to be proven that Trump supporrers will "do anything"!

Numbers are holding.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1483 on: October 24, 2016, 06:43:26 AM »
All this whiny ass beta male bullshit and still, the only dead bodies are those piled up around the Clintons.
Until you bammers can prove anything, Cam is innocent and this witch hunt needs to stop, y'all just look like a bunch of little bitches.
I mean, nothing has been proven on the Clintons about these dead bodies that continue to pop up.

Now if Hillary was ever recorded as saying how she went about killing people because she could, because she's famous. Then yeah, gonna go ahead and say that she personally killed probably one or two of that large list. That's if I'm a intelligent human being. If I'm like a scary percentage of Trump supporters (ignorant morons), then I'd still say she was innocent and would explain it away as locker room talk.

https://www.google.com/amp/townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/10/23/new-abc-poll-has-trump-down-by-double-digits-n2236055%3famp=true?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

NUMBERS STILL HOLDING? GOOD
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 06:50:42 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1484 on: October 24, 2016, 08:58:18 AM »
Yep. numbers still good.

You take one outlier and run with it? Typical libtard. Most of the polls have a tie or within one or two points for each candidate. Rasmussen actually has Trump up by 2.

But go ahead and take one of the dim sellout's polls to heart.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #1485 on: October 24, 2016, 09:11:07 AM »
Yep. numbers still good.

You take one outlier and run with it? Typical libtard. Most of the polls have a tie or within one or two points for each candidate. Rasmussen actually has Trump up by 2.

Except that Trump is now admitting himself that they are behind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1486 on: October 24, 2016, 09:25:00 AM »
Except that Trump is now admitting himself that they are behind.

Conway acknowledged that many of the polls had Clinton leading, but not by double digits. That was the great prowler quoting that one.

And that was Conway urging the base to get busy. I think most people look around the country and see how Trump fills arenas. They see when they talk privately to friends. They see the every day release of corrupt information on hitlary. They see this and wonder who the pollsters are calling.

And then you get the leftwing moonbats jumping on an outlier poll like its gospel. Neither candidate is running away with it at this time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #1487 on: October 24, 2016, 10:14:53 AM »
Conway acknowledged that many of the polls had Clinton leading, but not by double digits. That was the great prowler quoting that one.

And that was Conway urging the base to get busy. I think most people look around the country and see how Trump fills arenas. They see when they talk privately to friends. They see the every day release of corrupt information on hitlary. They see this and wonder who the pollsters are calling.

And then you get the leftwing moonbats jumping on an outlier poll like its gospel. Neither candidate is running away with it at this time.

You are going to be in for a rude awakening on November 9.  I bought in to the polling bias storyline in 2012 when the sampling showed that they were polling Democrats at a higher clip than Republicans.  I convinced myself that if you removed the bias in polling samples that Romney would run away with the election.  I believed Morris and Rove.  I learned my lesson then and have generally watched the RCP polling average this cycle.  The current RCP polling average has Clinton up by 6. 

I don't like it any more than you do. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1488 on: October 24, 2016, 10:40:10 AM »
You are going to be in for a rude awakening on November 9.  I bought in to the polling bias storyline in 2012 when the sampling showed that they were polling Democrats at a higher clip than Republicans.  I convinced myself that if you removed the bias in polling samples that Romney would run away with the election.  I believed Morris and Rove.  I learned my lesson then and have generally watched the RCP polling average this cycle.  The current RCP polling average has Clinton up by 6. 

I was looking at RCP when I posted. The ABC outlier skews the numbers pretty bad. A quick glance at most of the others give a general idea of a close race.

And the poll issues of today are even more enhanced than from 2012. Many people have given up their land lines. Pollsters are tied to land lines and have a hard time getting a good sampling. I too listened to the guys in 2012, and was surprised. But Romney did not bring out people to the polls. Trump has a lot of people energized. We will see how well that translates on election day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1489 on: October 24, 2016, 11:27:41 AM »

Rasmussen and Larry Sabato (Virginia center for politics) are the only two I trust. They have nailed every election the last 20 years. Whether it's a dem or gop, it is what is with them. They both had Obama winning handily in 12. Everyone else said Romney. Or at least Barry by a thin margin. Both of those guys nailed it. Right now they both have a close popular vote. With a very not close electoral vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1490 on: October 24, 2016, 06:49:49 PM »
Rasmussen and Larry Sabato (Virginia center for politics) are the only two I trust. They have nailed every election the last 20 years. Whether it's a dem or gop, it is what is with them. They both had Obama winning handily in 12. Everyone else said Romney. Or at least Barry by a thin margin. Both of those guys nailed it. Right now they both have a close popular vote. With a very not close electoral vote.
"Rasmussen...nailed every election"...smh, no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1491 on: October 24, 2016, 06:53:54 PM »
Yep. numbers still good.

Rasmussen polls have been wrong a lot since it's 2000 debut. But, yeah, continue believing it...I'm guessing you'll be one of the pitchfork Trumpets after the election?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1492 on: October 24, 2016, 11:48:40 PM »
"Rasmussen...nailed every election"...smh, no.

Electoral. Its all that matters. I do not care about popular and neither should anyone else. In 2012 for his popular projections, he (and many others) grossly mis-estimated the turnout %.

Fwiw - i don't think Scott Rasmussen is actually involved in the company anymore. But I think they are  reputable poller who tries to do their best to get it right.

Look up Sabato. He's impressive.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:53:36 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1493 on: October 25, 2016, 11:09:10 AM »
I don't get the conspiracies that the polls are libruhl and biased and tryin' to steal the election from the Republicans.

First of all, you realize their objective is to be the reliable poll that's closest to the final result. If they're way off, people don't use their polls and they lose money.

Secondly, what good would it do anyway to show the Dem candidate with a huge lead when they really don't have one? All that would do is lull Dem voters into complacency and stay home when in reality their vote might matter a lot more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1494 on: October 25, 2016, 02:18:47 PM »
I don't get the conspiracies that the polls are libruhl and biased and tryin' to steal the election from the Republicans.

First of all, you realize their objective is to be the reliable poll that's closest to the final result. If they're way off, people don't use their polls and they lose money.

Secondly, what good would it do anyway to show the Dem candidate with a huge lead when they really don't have one? All that would do is lull Dem voters into complacency and stay home when in reality their vote might matter a lot more.

Itsnot a business to them. It is a tool to sway the masses.

And what difference doe a poll make? It can crate momentum. For anyone who is on the bubble for Trump, they look at the skewed numbers and say, "Well. He can't win anyway"...

To claim to be so smart...

Here is more proof that these pollsters are in bed with Clintax:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/rigging-election-new-email-confirms-team-hillary-rigged-polls-oversampling/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1495 on: October 25, 2016, 06:51:09 PM »
Itsnot a business to them. It is a tool to sway the masses.

And what difference doe a poll make? It can crate momentum. For anyone who is on the bubble for Trump, they look at the skewed numbers and say, "Well. He can't win anyway"...

To claim to be so smart...

Here is more proof that these pollsters are in bed with Clintax:

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/rigging-election-new-email-confirms-team-hillary-rigged-polls-oversampling/
The more Trump opens his face, the more he has to stuff his foot in...as well as his ignorant base that have crawled out from under their rocks.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/revealed-wisconsin-clerk-limits-voting-near-campus-because-students-lean-more-toward-the-democrats/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1496 on: October 26, 2016, 01:12:17 AM »
The more Trump opens his face, the more he has to stuff his foot in...as well as his ignorant base that have crawled out from under their rocks.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/revealed-wisconsin-clerk-limits-voting-near-campus-because-students-lean-more-toward-the-democrats/

Really? You think you can find more instances of THAT than that there are of dims rigging the vote? You really are a special kind of stupid!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1497 on: October 26, 2016, 08:47:10 AM »

Really? You think you can find more instances of THAT than that there are of dims rigging the vote? You really are a special kind of stupid!
If you think both sides don't rig the votes, you are a fucking retard. Trump crying, complaining, and pointing fingers all while the Republicans are doing similar shit.

There are a lot of Republicans that want him to keep his fat face shut until after the elections, because the more accusations that he throws around, the more people will start looking behind the curtain. He isn't able to strong arm or bully his way to the presidency, to many people willing to search him (you know, the exact thing he denied all of his advisors). No one is scared of him...no matter how many times he threatens to sue, like with the 6+ women that have come forward about him (they all have lawyers ready to do it pro-bono).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1498 on: October 26, 2016, 08:55:30 AM »
If you think both sides don't rig the votes, you are a fucking retard. Trump crying, complaining, and pointing fingers all while the Republicans are doing similar shit.

There are a lot of Republicans that want him to keep his fat face shut until after the elections, because the more accusations that he throws around, the more people will start looking behind the curtain. He isn't able to strong arm or bully his way to the presidency, to many people willing to search him (you know, the exact thing he denied all of his advisors). No one is scared of him...no matter how many times he threatens to sue, like with the 6+ women that have come forward about him (they all have lawyers ready to do it pro-bono).

Oh the irony in this post.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #1499 on: October 26, 2016, 09:47:11 AM »
Every post from you in this thread

I feel sorry that you were never taught this lesson. You don't look at your neighbor's plate and demand to have the same. The only time you look at your neighbor's plate is to see if they have enough. It will never be the same and it never has been the same. For centuries people have survived, felt happy, been content, survived, and thrived this way. But you, and your kind seem completely stumped on this principle. (Or you are just being a hapless troll.) Probably because you have no god bigger than your own want and that god will always lead you down the path of frustration and failing.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:15:23 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg