Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1420 on: May 11, 2016, 08:40:00 AM »
Hitlary loses another to the shriveled, old man.

Although he against coal too, she is much more forward and brash about it. It is costing her with both Bernie and the Don already in those states.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #1421 on: May 11, 2016, 01:39:50 PM »
I had that same thought when I saw the blurb yesterday about him going.  My next thought was what should someone say when the inevitable question regarding the bombing comes up and our responsibility for it?

I understand that there has to be some tact when dealing with any issue like this but the jist of the retort should be "you started it , we finished it".  "Sorry your shit has been glowing for 70 years but doing stupid shit has to hurt."

But while he is there could ask about this?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1422 on: May 12, 2016, 02:08:56 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/730493295550468096
Goofy Elizabeth Warren lied when she says I want to abolish the Federal Minimum Wage. See media—asking for increase!

Yet again, he was against it (a few months ago) before he was for it (as soon as Cruz dropped out).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1423 on: May 12, 2016, 02:27:36 PM »
Yet again, he was against it (a few months ago) before he was for it (as soon as Cruz dropped out).

Has anyone asked him why? I'm just curious.

Also curious about the context of his proposal on it. Is it simply to get it up to par after several years of inflation/cost of living increases? Did he find a new reason why unbeknownst to him before? Or is he simply flip flopping?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1424 on: May 12, 2016, 02:45:40 PM »

Lalalala

I don't care! 

BTW, rumor is Rudy G is going to be put in charge of immigration. 

That works for me and only strengthens my resolve.  I'm getting me a Trump shirt today. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1425 on: May 12, 2016, 03:02:51 PM »
Has anyone asked him why? I'm just curious.

Also curious about the context of his proposal on it. Is it simply to get it up to par after several years of inflation/cost of living increases? Did he find a new reason why unbeknownst to him before? Or is he simply flip flopping?
Because he doesn't know shit about shit, except what his handlers tell him.

While there was GOP competition, his handlers told him to be against a minimum wage hike.

When he secured the nomination, his handlers allowed him to move back to the left again.

And he doesn't have to worry about losing support on the right because:

Lalalala

I don't care! 

BTW, rumor is Rudy G is going to be put in charge of immigration. 

That works for me and only strengthens my resolve.  I'm getting me a Trump shirt today. 

You don't have to be a political science scholar to see this obvious scam he's running on you people...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1426 on: May 12, 2016, 03:23:14 PM »

While there was GOP competition, his handlers told him to be against a minimum wage hike.

When he secured the nomination, his handlers allowed him to move back to the left again.

You don't have to be a political science scholar to see this obvious scam he's running on you people...

These are not the Droids you are looking for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #1427 on: May 12, 2016, 03:27:12 PM »

Good interview.

At 8:20 something he starts talking about taxes and then about minimum wage. He is pretty much inline with what I think.

Chuck does a good job addressing Trump's contradictions and Trump does a good job answering him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1428 on: May 12, 2016, 03:44:33 PM »
Here's another one just in the week since he secured the nomination, in addition to the aforementioned flip flop on raising the minimum wage and "restructuring" his tax proposal.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-05122016-donald-trump-calls-his-proposed-muslim-ban-just-a-1463060065-htmlstory.html
Donald Trump calls his proposed Muslim ban just a 'suggestion'

Donald Trump stepped back Wednesday from his proposal of a ban on Muslims from entering the United States by calling the idea only a “suggestion.”

In an interview with Fox News, he responded to new London Mayor Sadiq Khan’s calling his views on Islam “ignorant.”

“We have a serious problem,” Trump said in reference to radical Islamic terrorism. “It’s a temporary ban, it hasn’t been called for yet, nobody’s done it, this is just a suggestion until we find out what’s going on.”

On Monday, Trump offered to exempt the first Muslim mayor of London from a potential ban, which Khan rejected . Trump later criticized Khan for what he called a denial of terrorism.
His signature issue that garnered most of his support was "just a suggestion".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1429 on: May 12, 2016, 03:52:48 PM »

Good interview.

At 8:20 something he starts talking about taxes and then about minimum wage. He is pretty much inline with what I think.

Chuck does a good job addressing Trump's contradictions and Trump does a good job answering him.

Todd did a good job of asking some things we all we want to know. Again, not taking sides but just some contradictory things that probably need to be answered. And they had a good exchange in that video.

But the last part about the tax returns and the audit? Total bullshit and he knows it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1430 on: May 12, 2016, 03:54:38 PM »
Here's another one just in the week since he secured the nomination, in addition to the aforementioned flip flop on raising the minimum wage and "restructuring" his tax proposal.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-05122016-donald-trump-calls-his-proposed-muslim-ban-just-a-1463060065-htmlstory.htmlHis signature issue that garnered most of his support was "just a suggestion".

Aren't they all suggestions and proposals until and if they are approved?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1431 on: May 12, 2016, 05:13:19 PM »
Does anyone know what the record on here for most dumb questions in a week is?

!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1432 on: May 12, 2016, 05:13:59 PM »
Unfortunately, every time I think of a Trump Presidency, this scene comes to mind:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1433 on: May 12, 2016, 08:49:27 PM »

I think you should Twitter battle him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1434 on: May 12, 2016, 08:54:42 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-05122016-donald-trump-calls-his-proposed-muslim-ban-just-a-1463060065-htmlstory.htmlHis signature issue that garnered most of his support was "just a suggestion".

Of course its a goddam suggestion.  He's not Obama. He's not going to run around issuing executive orders.  He's going to suggest that we do this. 

All your bullsiht about "flip flopping"'is just bullshit.  He's saying the same things but he's toned back the cartoonish aspects of it. 

You are blinded by hate.   There is nothing you can post at this point to change my mind. 

Hillary told more lies today than trump did in his entire life.  The whole email thing is fucking criminal. I think she should be charged with treason for some of the shit she did as secretary. 

And Bernie is a lunatic. 

TRUMP!!!

You can't spell Triumph without it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1435 on: May 12, 2016, 09:08:21 PM »
All I wanna know is whether or not billary is going to prison???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1436 on: May 13, 2016, 07:40:35 AM »
Of course its a goddam suggestion.  He's not Obama. He's not going to run around issuing executive orders.  He's going to suggest that we do this. 

All your bullsiht about "flip flopping"'is just bullshit.  He's saying the same things but he's toned back the cartoonish aspects of it. 

You are blinded by hate.   There is nothing you can post at this point to change my mind. 

Hillary told more lies today than trump did in his entire life.  The whole email thing is fucking criminal. I think she should be charged with treason for some of the shit she did as secretary. 

And Bernie is a lunatic. 

TRUMP!!!

You can't spell Triumph without it.

I think he uses them as starting points or a negotiating basis because of his background. Kind of like seeing an item for 10 bucks at a yard sale. You really wanna give 7 so you ask 5 knowing the other party will prob come back at you with 7. Something along those lines. Just my .02.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1437 on: May 13, 2016, 08:00:52 AM »
All I wanna know is whether or not billary is going to prison???

The answer to you searching for is "no".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1438 on: May 13, 2016, 03:49:25 PM »
You people are voting for a certifiably crazy person...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself
In 1991 interview, Trump spokesman sounds a lot like Trump
Share Play Video14:20

In a 1991 recording obtained by The Washington Post’s Marc Fisher, a man who claims to be a spokesman for Donald Trump named John Miller tells a People magazine reporter about Trump’s first divorce, his romance with France’s future first lady and his messy breakup with Marla Maples. (Sarah Parnass/The Washington Post)

By Marc Fisher and Will Hobson May 13 at 8:08 AM

The voice is instantly familiar; the tone, confident, even cocky; the cadence, distinctly Trumpian. The man on the phone vigorously defending Donald Trump says he’s a media spokesman named John Miller, but then he says, “I’m sort of new here,” and “I’m somebody that he knows and I think somebody that he trusts and likes” and even “I’m going to do this a little, part-time, and then, yeah, go on with my life.”

A recording obtained by The Washington Post captures what New York reporters and editors who covered Trump’s early career experienced in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s: calls from Trump’s Manhattan office that resulted in conversations with “John Miller” or “John Barron” — public-relations men who sound precisely like Trump himself — who indeed are Trump, masquerading as an unusually helpful and boastful advocate for himself, according to the journalists and several of Trump’s top aides.

In 1991, Sue Carswell, a reporter at People magazine, called Trump’s office seeking an interview with the developer. She had just been assigned to cover the soap opera surrounding the end of Trump’s 12-year marriage to Ivana, his budding relationship with the model Marla Maples and his rumored affairs with any number of celebrities who regularly appeared on the gossip pages of the New York newspapers.

Within five minutes, Carswell got a return call from Trump’s publicist, a man named John Miller, who immediately jumped into a startlingly frank and detailed explanation of why Trump dumped Maples for the Italian model Carla Bruni. “He really didn’t want to make a commitment,” Miller said. “He’s coming out of a marriage, and he’s starting to do tremendously well financially.”

Miller turned out to be a remarkably forthcoming source — a spokesman with rare insight into the private thoughts and feelings of his client. “Have you met him?” Miller asked the reporter. “He’s a good guy, and he’s not going to hurt anybody. . . . He treated his wife well and . . . he will treat Marla well.”

Some reporters found the calls from Miller or Barron disturbing or even creepy; others thought they were just examples of Trump being playful. Today, as the presumptive Republican nominee for president faces questions about his attitudes toward women, what stands out to some who received those calls is Trump’s characterization of women who he portrayed as drawn to him sexually.

“Actresses,” Miller said in the call to Carswell, “just call to see if they can go out with him and things.” Madonna “wanted to go out with him.” And Trump’s alter ego boasted that in addition to living with Maples, Trump had “three other girlfriends.”

Miller was consistent about referring to Trump as “he,” but at one point, when asked how important Bruni was in Trump’s busy love life, the spokesman said, “I think it’s somebody that — you know, she’s beautiful. I saw her once, quickly, and beautiful . . . ” and then he quickly pivoted back into talking about Trump — then a 44-year-old father of three — in the third person.

In 1990, Trump testified in a court case that “I believe on occasion I used that name.” He did not respond to a request for comment for this article.

In a phone call to NBC’s “Today” program Friday morning, Trump denied that he was John Miller. “No, I don’t think it — I don’t know anything about it. You’re telling me about it for the first time and it doesn’t sound like my voice at all,” he said. “I have many, many people that are trying to imitate my voice and then you can imagine that, and this sounds like one of the scams, one of the many scams — doesn’t sound like me.” Later, he was more definitive: “It was not me on the phone. And it doesn’t sound like me on the phone, I will tell you that, and it was not me on the phone. And when was this? Twenty-five years ago?”

Trump has never been terribly adamant about denying that he often made calls to reporters posing as someone else. From his earliest years in business, he occasionally called reporters using the name “John Barron.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1439 on: May 13, 2016, 03:54:29 PM »
You people are voting for a certifiably crazy person...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

Yes. 

Because clowning in 1991 -- 25 years ago -- is so much worse than treason.

The more I see the more sure I am that Trump is the answer. 

Keep on proving it to me.  Or not. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions