Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1120 on: April 01, 2016, 04:11:40 PM »
Again, logic and cogent thought out the window.

Kudos, at least you're consistent.
Now, now, you're bullying him. This guy's afraid of pens, so pointing out the complete fucking absence of logic, fact, reason, or common sense in anything he has said in the last several pages is a personal attack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1121 on: April 01, 2016, 04:13:55 PM »
Well now wait a minute, was it true? cause if it was true then that is not a derogatory remark, that is just a description a fun night out....or in.
I do not post willy nilly. Unlike most, I verify before posting. And I call it like it is. Sometimes the truth hurts.

I may not be cogent (i.e. queer) but I am bonafide.

In short, yes. He will suck a blister on a dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1122 on: April 01, 2016, 04:14:13 PM »
Now, now, you're bullying him. This guy's afraid of pens, so pointing out the complete fucking absence of logic, fact, reason, or common sense in anything he has said in the last several pages is a personal attack.

Apologies.  Maybe they need a safe space.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1123 on: April 01, 2016, 04:32:16 PM »

Everything I've posted is factual, reasonable, logical and often amusing (even if only to myself)

Haven't attacked you personally. 

It's illogical to me that you can look at that video, see what happened, realize that it happened in the blink of an eye and not conclude that the guy acted with reasonable restraint because he had no way of knowing what she had in her hand and because she was way too close. 

Sure.  In hindsight we know it was a pen (or was it?) and we know she was a so-called journalist. But that wasn't known in the micro second he had to process the information in front of him. 

He was right to pull her back.  If he'd thrown her to the ground in a hammer lock to figure out what she had in her hand I'd be fine with that too. 

I'm dumbfounded by the refusal to accept that the exact same thing would have happened to anyone who approached Clinton, Sanders, Cruz, Kanye, Taylor Swift, LeBron, Riley Steele, Dan Patrick or Gene Simmons in the same manner. 

Hell, I can attest to that.  Went to see Gene at a promotional thing years ago.  He stepped off into the crowd and started a surge toward him.  I was trapped in that and being pushed toward him.  When the crowd pushed me into his path and up against his chest, actually, a couple of security guys not-so-gently stiff armed me back. 

You see this alleged incident (and the reaction to the over-hysterical response by the paper-thin bitch) as symptomatic of something wrong with Trump and his campaign. 

I see it as something terribly wrong with the people who are willing to manufacture issues in an attempt to drag him down and a symptom of the current woe-is-me pussified culture. 

I think she's 120% wrong and the guy was only doing what he should.  I don't see the need for any sort of apology and I honestly wish somebody had actually beaten her ass to a pulp so she'd have something legitimate to cry about.  I don't give one limp fuck about her "feelings"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1124 on: April 01, 2016, 05:12:13 PM »
Everything I've posted is factual, reasonable, logical and often amusing (even if only to myself)

It's illogical to me that you can look at that video, see what happened, realize that it happened in the blink of an eye and not conclude that the guy acted with reasonable restraint because he had no way of knowing what she had in her hand and because she was way too close. 

Sure.  In hindsight we know it was a pen (or was it?) and we know she was a so-called journalist. But that wasn't known in the micro second he had to process the information in front of him. 

He was right to pull her back.  If he'd thrown her to the ground in a hammer lock to figure out what she had in her hand I'd be fine with that too. 

I'm dumbfounded by the refusal to accept that the exact same thing would have happened to anyone who approached Clinton, Sanders, Cruz, Kanye, Taylor Swift, LeBron, Riley Steele, Dan Patrick or Gene Simmons in the same manner. 

Hell, I can attest to that.  Went to see Gene at a promotional thing years ago.  He stepped off into the crowd and started a surge toward him.  I was trapped in that and being pushed toward him.  When the crowd pushed me into his path and up against his chest, actually, a couple of security guys not-so-gently stiff armed me back. 

You see this alleged incident (and the reaction to the over-hysterical response by the paper-thin bitch) as symptomatic of something wrong with Trump and his campaign. 

I see it as something terribly wrong with the people who are willing to manufacture issues in an attempt to drag him down and a symptom of the current woe-is-me pussified culture. 

I think she's 120% wrong and the guy was only doing what he should.  I don't see the need for any sort of apology and I honestly wish somebody had actually beaten her ass to a pulp so she'd have something legitimate to cry about.  I don't give one limp fuck about her "feelings"
I'm calling BULLSHIT on your "chest bump" with Gene Simmons. It's another one of your "life events" that you made up to give a example on whatever you're trying to justify.

If Trump would've turned around and shot her, you'd still be here today trying to justify it...with a story of how you were shot by 50 Cent because you touched his sleeve, you were still able to shoot him a few times after you went down though.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 05:20:15 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1125 on: April 01, 2016, 05:18:35 PM »

I accept that the incident would (or at least could) have happened at any other campaign rally. I said that in my very first post on the subject. I don't think it was out of the ordinary, and I do think too much was made of the whole thing. Don't know how many times I have to say that.

I find the reaction to be needlessly dramatic. I also find Trump and Lewandowski's responses were throwing kerosene on the already ridiculous media circus fire when they attacked HER for daring to challenge them. They said it never happened and he never touched her, and called her a delusional crazy bitch. THEN played the fucking victim card himself, exactly like she did by saying she put her hands on him first and implied (in hindsight, mind you) that the pen in her hand was a dangerous weapon. Instead all they had to do was say "We apologize if she was injured, that wasn't the intent." That's it. They don't have to repent and beg for forgiveness, just say "Hey, if you got hurt, sorry." It is about as low a standard for common decency I can think of in this scenario.

Once again, you hold Trump up to some standard you literally hold no one else to. SHE is a lying mommy part and fuck her in the face a million times, etc. etc., but TRUMP can sensationalize the situation all he wants. TRUMP can feign victim all he wants. Again every criticism of any person you have levied in this entire thread can ALSO be said equally about Trump.

And you don't care. Cognitive. Dissonance. You haz it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1126 on: April 01, 2016, 05:47:46 PM »
I'm calling BULLSHIT on your "chest bump" with Gene Simmons. It's another one of your "life events" that you made up to give a example on whatever you're trying to justify.

If Trump would've turned around and shot her, you'd still be here today trying to justify it...with a story of how you were shot by 50 Cent because you touched his sleeve, you were still able to shoot him a few times after you went down though.

The Simmons event was at Parisians in Birmingham.  Gene was promoting the KISS cologne.

BIRMINGHAM Saturday, October 21, 2006 PARISIAN Riverchase Galleria, 2100 Riverchase Galleria, Birmingham, AL 2PM -5PM Gene
http://kissasylum.com/cgi-bin/fullStory.cgi?archive=200610&story=20061018-02Fragrances.htm

I got there at 2:30.  There was a line of more than a thousand people.  He got there late.  Line to see him stretched several times around the store in a roped off maze.  He promised to stay there until every person had been seen.  He stood on a little platform, signed bottles of cologne, had pictures made,  mugged with people, called his son on some girl's cellphone. 

There were still a couple hundred people in line and a couple hundred more standing around just to watch when the handlers whispered in his ear about 6 pm.  He was flying to Atlanta to see Paul perform on the Live to Win tour.  Had to get to the airport because the last flight out was at like 7:30. 

He explained all that,  apologized profusely, said he was coming down from the stage and would attempt to sign as much as he could on his way to the door.  Decorum broke.  The cattle call rope lanes broke down.  Chaos ensued.  I saw a kid nearly get trampled, the racks of clothes at Parisians exploded and got knocked over.  Since I was only three or four people from the stage when all hell broke loose I was at the front of the surge when it enveloped Gene.  He'd taken maybe three or four steps when my cheek was mashed up against his chest.  The guys who were with him were struggling to clear him a path.  He looked down over his glasses at me and asked me to "quit pushing." 

When he left and it cleared out, it looked like a riot had taken place.  The Parisian employees were in shock.

It was the only one of those promotional stops that had to be cut short.  In fact, that was one of the selling points that was made to get people to come out.  Gene stays until everybody who wants to see him has been seen. 

I've still got the bottle of cologne around here somewhere.  He signed it for me. 

Everything that happens to me actually happens.  And more that I don't even tell you.  Saving it for the book.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1127 on: April 01, 2016, 06:01:33 PM »
Word on da skreets...
Trump will be investigated for bribing Ben Carson to endorse him. He bribed Chris Christie too.
A lawsuit against Trump for inciting violence has also been written up.
There's still the lawsuit from the "Trump University" students out there.

This Presidential election is the most bizarre I've seen or heard about. The FBI is still digging through, Democrat front runner, Hillary Clinton's emails, only a matter of time before she gets called to the mat. Republican front runner, Donald Trump, is possibly facing two lawsuits (students & inciting violence) & possible FBI investigation of bribery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #1128 on: April 01, 2016, 06:19:28 PM »
Word on da skreets...
Trump will be investigated for bribing Ben Carson to endorse him. He bribed Chris Christie too.
A lawsuit against Trump for inciting violence has also been written up.
There's still the lawsuit from the "Trump University" students out there.

This Presidential election is the most bizarre I've seen or heard about. The FBI is still digging through, Democrat front runner, Hillary Clinton's emails, only a matter of time before she gets called to the mat. Republican front runner, Donald Trump, is possibly facing two lawsuits (students & inciting violence) & possible FBI investigation of bribery.

Just when I thought your skreets couldn't get anymore full of shit, you go and do a thing like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1129 on: April 01, 2016, 07:09:10 PM »
The Simmons event was at Parisians in Birmingham.  Gene was promoting the KISS cologne.

BIRMINGHAM Saturday, October 21, 2006 PARISIAN Riverchase Galleria, 2100 Riverchase Galleria, Birmingham, AL 2PM -5PM Gene
http://kissasylum.com/cgi-bin/fullStory.cgi?archive=200610&story=20061018-02Fragrances.htm

I got there at 2:30.  There was a line of more than a thousand people.  He got there late.  Line to see him stretched several times around the store in a roped off maze.  He promised to stay there until every person had been seen.  He stood on a little platform, signed bottles of cologne, had pictures made,  mugged with people, called his son on some girl's cellphone. 

There were still a couple hundred people in line and a couple hundred more standing around just to watch when the handlers whispered in his ear about 6 pm.  He was flying to Atlanta to see Paul perform on the Live to Win tour.  Had to get to the airport because the last flight out was at like 7:30. 

He explained all that,  apologized profusely, said he was coming down from the stage and would attempt to sign as much as he could on his way to the door.  Decorum broke.  The cattle call rope lanes broke down.  Chaos ensued.  I saw a kid nearly get trampled, the racks of clothes at Parisians exploded and got knocked over.  Since I was only three or four people from the stage when all hell broke loose I was at the front of the surge when it enveloped Gene.  He'd taken maybe three or four steps when my cheek was mashed up against his chest.  The guys who were with him were struggling to clear him a path.  He looked down over his glasses at me and asked me to "quit pushing." 

When he left and it cleared out, it looked like a riot had taken place.  The Parisian employees were in shock.

It was the only one of those promotional stops that had to be cut short.  In fact, that was one of the selling points that was made to get people to come out.  Gene stays until everybody who wants to see him has been seen. 

I've still got the bottle of cologne around here somewhere.  He signed it for me. 

Everything that happens to me actually happens.  And more that I don't even tell you.  Saving it for the book.

#BoomMotherBitches!!!
And he gots proof in the link!

Prowler calling Kaos out on a lie is like Snooki telling Halle Berry that she's ugly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1130 on: April 01, 2016, 07:48:00 PM »
Fuck all of Killary's flabs of fat and the PC pheromones that result. I still like Trump.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #1131 on: April 01, 2016, 11:14:16 PM »
There are some really long as quotes in this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1132 on: April 02, 2016, 06:43:16 PM »
There are some really long as quotes in this thread.

Long as what?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #1133 on: April 02, 2016, 09:39:02 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1134 on: April 02, 2016, 11:31:45 PM »
Here is the only reality that matters. 

I don't care if he lies 971 times an hour.   You think you're winning but you're just drowning yourself.  All you've done is push me (and others) more to the Trump side. 

What he says?  Who cares? 
What she does?  Proven.
There's the proof, poorly educated people will vote Trump, even if he randomly shot someone and was in prison.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1135 on: April 03, 2016, 09:12:47 AM »
There's the proof, poorly educated people will vote Trump, even if he randomly shot someone and was in prison.

Depends on whether or not he's a good shot.

I can't stand a bitch that holds their gun sideways and can't shoot straight!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1136 on: April 04, 2016, 10:48:39 AM »

Uh oh. Momma is Wrongggg again.

I went up to Ted Cruz about 5 weeks ago and shook his hand - had a short conversation even. This was out in the open, not in some private meeting or closed room. He was extremely welcoming and so were his "security" and secret service agents. You know why? (Besides them having more of a brain) It's because they deemed me not a threat on the fly. Just like Trump's secret service agents did with Fields. But that wasn't enough. His campaign manager decided to override that and play rent-a-thug to remove her more than likely because they didn't like the questions or possible questions she was going to ask.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 10:50:26 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1137 on: April 04, 2016, 12:28:05 PM »
Uh oh. Momma is Wrongggg again.

I went up to Ted Cruz about 5 weeks ago and shook his hand - had a short conversation even. This was out in the open, not in some private meeting or closed room. He was extremely welcoming and so were his "security" and secret service agents. You know why? (Besides them having more of a brain) It's because they deemed me not a threat on the fly. Just like Trump's secret service agents did with Fields. But that wasn't enough. His campaign manager decided to override that and play rent-a-thug to remove her more than likely because they didn't like the questions or possible questions she was going to ask.

Nobody's threatening to kill Cruz.  You didn't have a concealed object in your hand either. 

Didn't know she was a "journalist" when she went up to him.  It wasn't obvious. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1138 on: April 04, 2016, 01:44:41 PM »
Nobody's threatening to kill Cruz.  You didn't have a concealed object in your hand either. 

Didn't know she was a "journalist" when she went up to him.  It wasn't obvious.

My intent and threat level was the same as hers. And so was the amount of weapons we both had.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1139 on: April 04, 2016, 02:09:24 PM »
My intent and threat level was the same as hers. And so was the amount of weapons we both had.

In retrospect sure.  Easy to figure it out in retrospect.

She had something in her hand.  He was exiting the place. She wasn't supposed to be that close.  He made split second decision.

End of story. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions