Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1040 on: March 31, 2016, 09:55:47 AM »
#Cogent

Yeah, I know Kaos, you don't care that he's a blathering idiot. Yet you continue to try to convince everyone otherwise. As long as you continue to do that, I will continue to post his DAILY idiocy on public display.

He went on to say:
I’m pro-life, and I was originally pro-choice. I will say this, that as a developer and as a businessman I’m not sure I was ever even asked the question, ‘Are you pro-life, pro-choice?’ … I have evolved. I talk about evolving all the time. And by the way, you know who else evolved? Ronald Reagan evolved. Because Ronald Reagan signed one of the toughest abortion laws in favor of abortion in California that had been signed in many, many years. … He wasn’t very conservative [passing the law as governor], but he was a pretty conservative president.”

:facepalm:

Where to begin with this shit.

First of all, this guy is vying for President of the United States and acting like he has had zero time to consider what his own position is on the abortion debate. Not like that's something that ever comes up in political discussion over the last 25 years...Man, what a "gotcha" question for the mean media to ask. How could he possibly have been prepared for that?

Second, he's blatantly lying as always. Here's just one example of him being asked the question back when he could form complete sentences in his answer. And it's a pretty stark 180 from saying the women who have abortions (not just the doctors who perform them) should be PUNISHED.

Up...wait...as I typed this he "evolved" again. You know, after getting clarification on what he thinks from his handlers again.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35931103

And he's echoing some of the bullshit I've heard in this thread about his "evolutions" on positions. This flip flopping bullshit is NOT like Reagan not being entirely sure of the exact nuances of his position in 1967. There was no "pro choice" or "pro life". It was not the center of debate. It is reasonable to believe he actually hadn't given it much thought in 1967. It wasn't a ubiquitous social issue discussed ad-nauseum like it is now (or 1999). False equivalence.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:13:28 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1041 on: March 31, 2016, 10:05:41 AM »
And yet you're endorsing Trump.

Prefer non-cogent, apparently.

In your own words - fucksake I'm agreeing with you politically.

Just got my new yard sign. Sums up perfectly what me or chad or ogre or aut1 or anyone else who has rationale is trying to say. It doesn't have to be a bad choice.

Im getting sick and fucking tired of 2 bad choices every. Damn. Election. There were actually some decent people running this time. On both sides. Guys not in the race now: Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Jim Webb, Lincoln Chafee. Even Kasich is decent although eliminated. He never gained traction. All better than Trump and Hillary. But because the electorate is so stupid for those 2, they are the front runners. The same logic used to make Donald the front runner is now being used to defend him in a lesser of two evils scenario.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:13:55 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #1042 on: March 31, 2016, 10:13:19 AM »
You are so out of touch with your feelings. You are the angry white man that the media talks about. Men like you didn't help build a free America. Now go shave your balls and put on your skinny jeans like a good little man. The betas have got this.

Just to make sure I'm reading you correctly - in your mind if you aren't on the Trump Train you're a 'beta' male?  Why didn't anyone tell me?  I need to put on my horn-rimmed glasses and head down to Starbucks to get a skinny mocha latte!  Does anyone have a Prius I can borrow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1043 on: March 31, 2016, 10:15:16 AM »
You are an uneducated inbred moron. Trump sucks. - Auchizad

I believe that was more his response to you guys initially saying that to him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1044 on: March 31, 2016, 10:30:14 AM »
I believe that was more his response to you guys initially saying that to him.
You don't understand. THEY can couch 99% of their argument in telling me I "just don't get it" and am a beta male and a faggot and a dumb kid with no life experience even though I'm in my mid 30s. If I strike back once I'm the one that crossed the line. They're being attacked.

They are that SJW chick attacking the white dude with dreads from the PC thread and they don't even realize it. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" as they tug and pull on others.

By the way, I 100% do believe that if you truly don't instantly recognize Donald Trump's incoherent idiocy any time he opens his mouth, you're either dumb yourself or at best tone deaf with a terrible sense of reality.

If "Nuh-uh, he started it!" or "we gotta build lines around the states" or "Mexico's gonna pay for the wall" or basically anything at all he says about foreign policy whatsoever makes sense to you, it's probably because you have as little understanding of those things as he does. Either that or you're just ignoring them because you're bought in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1045 on: March 31, 2016, 11:11:48 AM »
You don't understand. THEY can couch 99% of their argument in telling me I "just don't get it" and am a beta male and a faggot and a dumb kid with no life experience even though I'm in my mid 30s. If I strike back once I'm the one that crossed the line. They're being attacked.

They are that SJW chick attacking the white dude with dreads from the PC thread and they don't even realize it. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" as they tug and pull on others.

By the way, I 100% do believe that if you truly don't instantly recognize Donald Trump's incoherent idiocy any time he opens his mouth, you're either dumb yourself or at best tone deaf with a terrible sense of reality.

If "Nuh-uh, he started it!" or "we gotta build lines around the states" or "Mexico's gonna pay for the wall" or basically anything at all he says about foreign policy whatsoever makes sense to you, it's probably because you have as little understanding of those things as he does. Either that or you're just ignoring them because you're bought in.

Once again. 

You're not getting it. 

I don't care. 

He could be a dump truck full of manure.  An Atari wirh a broken joystick.  The warthog from Lion King.  A bag of moody bleu cheese donuts.  Joffrey from Game of Thrones. 

All better than Hillary or Bernie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1046 on: March 31, 2016, 11:22:04 AM »
Once again. 

You're not getting it. 

I don't care. 

He could be a dump truck full of manure.  An Atari wirh a broken joystick.  The warthog from Lion King.  A bag of moody bleu cheese donuts.  Joffrey from Game of Thrones. 

All better than Hillary or Bernie.
I get it.

You're irrational and borderline insane. Sane people don't want Joffrey from Game of Thrones to rule over them. Or inanimate objects. Or reality show stars. You do. Got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1047 on: March 31, 2016, 11:47:01 AM »
A crime is a crime.

A crime on camera is a lead pipe lock.

A prosecutor will take a high-profile, slam dunk conviction every damn day.

Except their does not seem to be enough video evidence to support the accusation.

And then there is the statement from the SS guy that says the reporter tried to touch Trump. So I guess Trump could sue her for assault?

But since the media says all Trump people are violent, this guy must be guilty.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/13/michelle-fields-corey-lewandowski-trump-hoax/

This woman is a serial accuser. Ask Allen West.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #1048 on: March 31, 2016, 11:53:33 AM »
I get it.

You're irrational and borderline insane. Sane people don't want Joffrey from Game of Thrones to rule over them. Or inanimate objects. Or reality show stars. You do. Got it.

I haven't liked Trump from the beginning and I still don't but I see Ks point. Its like picking the lesser of three evils, or don't vote. Bernie will not win and much as it pains me to say, I would vote Trump over Hillary any day. What does that mean? That means I hate Hillary more than Trump. Yes its bad but what are the other options?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1049 on: March 31, 2016, 12:07:00 PM »
I get it.

If the other choice is Hillary? 

Yes. Yes I do. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1050 on: March 31, 2016, 01:02:52 PM »
Just to make sure I'm reading you correctly - in your mind if you aren't on the Trump Train you're a 'beta' male?  Why didn't anyone tell me?  I need to put on my horn-rimmed glasses and head down to Starbucks to get a skinny mocha latte!  Does anyone have a Prius I can borrow?

You live in Decatur.....You are supposed to be issued those.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #1051 on: March 31, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
Along with a tub of spikey-do hair gel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Ogre

« Reply #1052 on: March 31, 2016, 01:49:30 PM »

Now you have to take Marta for a year before you're eligible.  If you survive you get a Prius with the complementary "City of Decatur" gift bag:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1053 on: March 31, 2016, 02:10:31 PM »
Except their does not seem to be enough video evidence to support the accusation.

And then there is the statement from the SS guy that says the reporter tried to touch Trump. So I guess Trump could sue her for assault?

But since the media says all Trump people are violent, this guy must be guilty.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/03/13/michelle-fields-corey-lewandowski-trump-hoax/

This woman is a serial accuser. Ask Allen West.

Are you seriously equivocating the two things? Lightly Touching to get someone's attention versus forcefully grabbing (enough to knock you off balance for a second and leaving bruises)?

The bigger thing with lewandowski is he is a thug and a putz. He's a serial liar. He said the whole thing didn't even happen and that he didn't even touch her. Please excuse his way out of that one please. Liar. Liar. Fucking liar. Riddle me that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1054 on: March 31, 2016, 02:24:37 PM »
Are you seriously equivocating the two things? Lightly Touching to get someone's attention versus forcefully grabbing (enough to knock you off balance for a second and leaving bruises)?

The bigger thing with lewandowski is he is a thug and a putz. He's a serial liar. He said the whole thing didn't even happen and that he didn't even touch her. Please excuse his way out of that one please. Liar. Liar. Fucking liar. Riddle me that one.

Tell you what.  Send you into an anti Obama or I hate Hillbillary crowd. Then you paw through the crowd and try to put your hands on either. 

Let's see how appreciative their security is of your gentle intentions. 

I got to be honest.  I was never a Trump guy.  But the more of the shrieking and castigation of anything related to Trump I hear from you and Chizad and to a lesser extent Wes?  The more absolutely convinced that he is the right guy. 

We survived eight years of Obama but will suffer for 20 due to his ineptitude.  We put that horrific shrew in? We won't recover in my lifetime.  However bad you think Trump is? I'm convinced we can survive four or even eight years of that because he will undo some of the fuckery.  I'm not sure we can survive an extended version of this bullshit.

God forbid that Bernie somehow wins.  That would be the handle flush.  It would signal that the work ethic that built this country is truly gone. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1055 on: March 31, 2016, 02:39:03 PM »
I may be ignernt for voting for Trump. But at least I'm not one of you cogent pussies and homos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1056 on: March 31, 2016, 04:12:16 PM »
Shit's bad for the GOP right now and the GOP has nobody to blame but themselves.

The rabbit hole is really deep. Remember Jack Edwards?

Alabama Dixie Mafia?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1057 on: March 31, 2016, 04:34:28 PM »
versus forcefully grabbing (enough to knock you off balance for a second and leaving bruises)?

You missed the video?

You just quoted the lying reporter without even checking out the story. (or the video)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #1058 on: March 31, 2016, 05:34:37 PM »
Tell you what.  Send you into an anti Obama or I hate Hillbillary crowd. Then you paw through the crowd and try to put your hands on either. 

Let's see how appreciative their security is of your gentle intentions. 

I got to be honest.  I was never a Trump guy.  But the more of the shrieking and castigation of anything related to Trump I hear from you and Chizad and to a lesser extent Wes?  The more absolutely convinced that he is the right guy. 

We survived eight years of Obama but will suffer for 20 due to his ineptitude.  We put that horrific shrew in? We won't recover in my lifetime.  However bad you think Trump is? I'm convinced we can survive four or even eight years of that because he will undo some of the fuckery.  I'm not sure we can survive an extended version of this bullshit.

God forbid that Bernie somehow wins.  That would be the handle flush.  It would signal that the work ethic that built this country is truly gone.

He's a campaign manager not security. Secret service was there. They deemed her not a threat.

And you still didn't address the guy lying about the whole thing. Yes it matters. It shows the culture of this guys campaign and future administration.

If I got that close to Obama in anyway and they deemed me out of the ordinary or a threat, I would fully expect his secret service detail to Yank me up, yes. But certainly not his campaign manager, especially if his secret service has already ok'd it. Not sure I know of one reporter being yanked up at anyone else's events.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 05:43:12 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #1059 on: March 31, 2016, 05:40:06 PM »
You missed the video?

You just quoted the lying reporter without even checking out the story. (or the video)

You really do assume you have it all figured out. And that everyone else is stupid when in reality it's the exact opposite.

She was pulled back. It left bruises. If she feels she was knocked off balance you don't get to say she feels otherwise.

Yes I've seen the "video" which is really just a bunch a still frame shots. It's pretty crappy video. There is a lot that happened between frames it didn't show since these frames are capturing imagines about one per second. Leave it to trump to cheapskate his surveillance system circa 1991. But in the end it's hard to gauge the context of everything happening in real time. I have better quality video on my home security camera than this shit.

And again, neither one of you can still explain away the guy flat out lying that it even happened. He's a Thug.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE