Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #880 on: March 17, 2016, 02:19:38 PM »
She wouldn't attempt to protect her own people and keep them from being dragged through the street when it was actually happening....explain to me why I should believe any rhetoric from her when we are talking about "what ifs"?

Hang on tight, there bucko.  You're about to get slapped with 2 pie charts and a 60 minute power point presentation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #881 on: March 17, 2016, 02:21:21 PM »
Hang on tight, there bucko.  You're about to get slapped with 2 pie charts and a 60 minute power point presentation.

All I am saying is she not only did nothing, she attempted to do nothing when the metal was meeting the meat.  That tells me all I need to know about what kind of leader she is not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #882 on: March 17, 2016, 02:21:26 PM »
YEAH FUCK FACTS AND BOOKS AND SCIENCE AND OTHER FAGGOTRY!

HITLERY IS LITERALLY THE ANTICHRIST AND I SAW HER EAT A BABY!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #883 on: March 17, 2016, 02:23:05 PM »
Because she's playing to people like you, not her liberal base...Surely she's just lying to appear like the warmonger she has proven to be as secretary of state because she wanted a challenge and didn't want to just beat Bernie on easy mode. Makes sense...

:facepalm:

She's lying cause she's a fucking politician. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #884 on: March 17, 2016, 02:25:31 PM »
A circle of closed minds. So many without the life experiences to have true wisdom and the ability to think past the end of their noses.   It grows tiresome.

Pot meet kettle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #885 on: March 17, 2016, 02:26:08 PM »
All I am saying is she not only did nothing, she attempted to do nothing when the metal was meeting the meat.  That tells me all I need to know about what kind of leader she is not.
In all seriousness, I have issues with what went down in Benghazi. And I'm not poo-pooing away those four preventable deaths.

But it was four deaths and some people are acting like there were zero point zero SNAFUs and/or unnecessary deaths in war before in the history of ever. Under Bush or any other president before or since.

Ok.

But don't give me the bullshit that we're not spending enough on the military or that Hillary has a proven record of trying to dismantle the military industrial complex, because that is Alex Jones buttfucking bottomfeeder type of lunacy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #886 on: March 17, 2016, 02:26:36 PM »
What's your assessment of this exercise?

It's a cluster fuck.

Say again?

Marines are fighting men, sir. They shouldn't be sitting around on their sorry asses filling out request forms for equipment they should already have.

To add some humor from all of us trying to save this country.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #887 on: March 17, 2016, 02:27:09 PM »
Also just as an FYI unless I am mistaken the spending pie chart you are showing is one of the many different ones that was proposed but not actual. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #888 on: March 17, 2016, 02:30:06 PM »
Also, I glossed over this:

....explain to me why I should believe any rhetoric from her when we are talking about "what ifs"?

I'm not talking "what ifs". I'm talking about a politician who has been in office in some form or another for several decades and thus has a voting record and historical fact of what she has done. This is what I mean by "reality" and "fact".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #889 on: March 17, 2016, 02:31:41 PM »
But don't give me the bullshit that we're not spending enough on the military or that Hillary has a proven record of trying to dismantle the military industrial complex, because that is Alex Jones buttfucking bottomfeeder type of lunacy.

As is always the case you can only judge someone's performance on their past actions.....Her past actions show that she does not attempt to look after her people.  I have zero confidence in anyone handling the large problems if they refuse to or neglect the small ones.  It is called honor and accountability and she has neither.
Doubt that anyone else in the race has any more but I KNOW she doesn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #890 on: March 17, 2016, 02:36:18 PM »
Also just as an FYI unless I am mistaken the spending pie chart you are showing is one of the many different ones that was proposed but not actual.
You are right. I apologize. That was the proposed budget, which is insane enough.

This is the most current graph of what we're actually spending.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/united_states_federal_spending_pie_chart

I'm sure many here wouldn't be satisfied unless the Health Care & Social Security chunks went entirely to military, but 21% of our budget is still plenty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #891 on: March 17, 2016, 02:37:49 PM »
In all seriousness, I have issues with what went down in Benghazi. And I'm not poo-pooing away those four preventable deaths.

But it was four deaths and some people are acting like there were zero point zero SNAFUs and/or unnecessary deaths in war before in the history of ever. Under Bush or any other president before or since.

Ok.

I think most people are pissed because 0.0 was done to at least try. I have never executed a perfect military plan, but we executed and we tried. That was not a war, that was American soil they were murdered on and she and this administration did jack fucking squat to help them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #892 on: March 17, 2016, 02:41:54 PM »

As is always the case you can only judge someone's performance on their past actions.....Her past actions show that she does not attempt to look after her people.  I have zero confidence in anyone handling the large problems if they refuse to or neglect the small ones.  It is called honor and accountability and she has neither.
Doubt that anyone else in the race has any more but I KNOW she doesn't.

I would go on about making mountains out of relative molehills and putting anecdotes above actual overall track record, but since you at least conceded the bold above, that's enough for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #893 on: March 17, 2016, 02:41:58 PM »
I think most people are pissed because 0.0 was done to at least try. I have never executed a perfect military plan, but we executed and we tried. That was not a war, that was American soil they were murdered on and she and this administration did jack fucking squat to help them.

It's a good point even though it was Dallas that wrote it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #894 on: March 17, 2016, 02:43:02 PM »
You are right. I apologize. That was the proposed budget, which is insane enough.

This is the most current graph of what we're actually spending.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/united_states_federal_spending_pie_chart

I'm sure many here wouldn't be satisfied unless the Health Care & Social Security chunks went entirely to military, but 21% of our budget is still plenty.

Depends on what the 21% is spent on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #895 on: March 17, 2016, 02:44:11 PM »

Obama to the American people:
You can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You fucked up... you trusted us! Hey, make the best of it! Maybe we can help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #896 on: March 17, 2016, 02:44:49 PM »
It's a good point even though it was Dallas that wrote it.

Back handed compliment, I may be moving up in the world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #897 on: March 17, 2016, 02:52:45 PM »
Strong Military:

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1957.html

By the time Reagan stepped down from the helm, he had expanded the U.S. military budget to a staggering 43% increase over the total expenditure during the height of the Vietnam war. That meant the increase of tens of thousands of troops, more weapons and equipment, not to mention a beefed-up intelligence program.

The above military brought down the Soviet empire, bombed Libya into shutting the fuck up.

21% ain't shit if you don't have the folks to do it and slashing folks from the military ain't helping.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 03:15:20 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #898 on: March 17, 2016, 03:05:25 PM »
There's a huge difference between ordering troops into battle and hanging up the phone on our people begging for help.

Hell, according to an interview she did a couple of days ago, "we didn't didntlose one person in Libya."

Fuck her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #899 on: March 17, 2016, 03:17:08 PM »
There's a huge difference between ordering troops into battle and hanging up the phone on our people begging for help.

Hell, according to an interview she did a couple of days ago, "we didn't didntlose one person in Libya."

Fuck her.

I have not, nor will I ever be that drunk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions