Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

Token

Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #720 on: March 12, 2016, 02:29:32 PM »
The true sickening part of this is how quickly people are to shout "racist" at someone they don't like.  Trump is an asshole. And arrogant. A slimy fuck. Power happy. But none of those adjectives will keep a man down.  You start throwing "racism" around though and it scares people. Specifically people who may be on the fence and might vote either way.  Hmm, Christian Cruz or Racist Trump? 

It's a sham. The whole system. And the people in Washington are scared shitless that someone is about to get a nomination with whom they can't control.  It would be interesting to see how many "plants" are sent to the Trump rallies to incite chaos and panic.  All it takes is one to send 50 over the edge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #721 on: March 12, 2016, 02:33:33 PM »
Also, I'm willing to bet there are about to be a lot of open positions in the secret service.  So if any of you fucks reading this fall in the "need you to pay for my insurance" category, I'm certain they take applications online.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:56:40 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #723 on: March 12, 2016, 06:04:24 PM »
I'm done with Rubio and Cruz.  They may as well be on Sander's team as far as I am concerned.

Kasich has an outside shot with me. He's a likable guy and may win Ohio. But I have faced the fact that Trump has the best chance to beat Hillary, so maybe he will select Kasich for his ticket. Cruz seems to be playing his cards for VP but I'd prefer Kasich over the other two pussies.

If the Secret Service doesn't start making these protesters hurt, it's going to get worse with these slackers seeking publicity and free stuff.

And the mechanic in Ohio has already bailed out. That's promoting more of this.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:06:24 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #724 on: March 12, 2016, 06:23:25 PM »
So, you support fascism, bigotry, racism, hatred & xenophobia?

Btw, it wasn't just Bernie supporters that were protesting, nor was it just democrats. It was thousands of Americans outside of the arena protesting against someone that promotes fascism, bigotry, xenophobia, hatred...I have a feeling that the protests will continue.
Americans? Which "Americans" are you talking about: the ones waving the Soviet flag, the ones waving the Mexican flag, or the ones stomping on and burning the American flag?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #725 on: March 12, 2016, 06:52:30 PM »
Americans? Which "Americans" are you talking about: the ones waving the Soviet flag, the ones waving the Mexican flag, or the ones stomping on and burning the American flag?
Remember, it isn't noble to go into an intellectual debate with an unarmed adversary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #726 on: March 13, 2016, 08:31:26 AM »

Definitely not Americans like this woman...

Btw, this is the type that's proud to say Trump represents them. And yes, Trump is a Xenophobic, racist, bigoted, ignorant, bully that "loves the poorly educated" that vote for him and not because the media paints him that way, but by what he says. The Republican Party aren't happy that he's bringing to the forefront things that they've said behind closed doors.

But, hey, if you think someone that has made his mark in America by a massive handout from his father, off the backs of illegal immigrants, cheating the American government & the American people...and he also happens to be a racist, bully...should be the person that represents you, then vote for him. But, if those above things don't sit well with you, then you should reevaluate who to vote for. Ask yourself if you'd vote for the candidate if they wore blue instead of red or vice-versa. I'd vote for Bernie Sanders if he wore red (of course someone like Bernie would never be associated with the racist Republican party, but this is a "what if scenario").
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 08:33:43 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #727 on: March 13, 2016, 01:04:48 PM »

Btw, this is the type that's proud to say Trump represents them. And yes, Trump is a Xenophobic, racist, bigoted, ignorant, bully that "loves the poorly educated" that vote for him and not because the media paints him that way, but by what he says. The Republican Party aren't happy that he's bringing to the forefront things that they've said behind closed doors.

But, hey, if you think someone that has made his mark in America by a massive handout from his father, off the backs of illegal immigrants, cheating the American government & the American people...and he also happens to be a racist, bully...should be the person that represents you, then vote for him. But, if those above things don't sit well with you, then you should reevaluate who to vote for. Ask yourself if you'd vote for the candidate if they wore blue instead of red or vice-versa. I'd vote for Bernie Sanders if he wore red (of course someone like Bernie would never be associated with the racist Republican party, but this is a "what if scenario").

I'd vote for you before I voted for Bernie. You're both idiots who believe the wealthy should pay for your quality of life, but at least you haven't been in public office making your living off the backs of the tax payers for the last 30 years. Lifetime politicians are the true thieves in this country. Not wealthy business owners.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #728 on: March 13, 2016, 01:39:05 PM »
I'd vote for you before I voted for Bernie. You're both idiots who believe the wealthy should pay for your quality of life, but at least you haven't been in public office making your living off the backs of the tax payers for the last 30 years. Lifetime politicians are the true thieves in this country. Not wealthy business owners.
"BoomMotherBitches!!!!!! Vote for Prowler!!!! I played college football!!!! I will divide shit up!!!! I smoke reefer!!!! Boooooom!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #729 on: March 14, 2016, 01:12:24 AM »

It's all them damn rich people with their corporate jobs keeping the professional students down!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #730 on: March 14, 2016, 09:20:19 AM »
Correct.

I just don't like calling it a subsidy. It is not. I give them services. They give me pay and benefits.

People on obamacare and welfare get a true subsidy. Paid for by us. Not the rich.

Reminded me of this scene in the movie McClintock

George Washington McLintock: [Swings and McLintock and gets thrown to the ground] Hold that hog leg! I've been punched many a time in my life but never for hirin' anyone.

Devlin Warren: I don't know what to say. Never begged before. Turned my stomach. I suppose I should have been grateful that you gave me the job.

George Washington McLintock: Gave? Boy, you've got it all wrong. I don't give jobs I hire men.

Drago: You intend to give this man a full day's work, don'tcha boy?

Devlin Warren: You mean you're still hirin' me? Well, yes, sir, I certainly deliver a fair day's work.

George Washington McLintock: And for that I'll pay you a fair day's wage. You won't give me anything and I won't give you anything. We both hold up our heads. Is that your plug?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #731 on: March 14, 2016, 09:24:36 AM »
It's all them damn rich people with their corporate jobs keeping the professional students down!

Nah, it's the lack of jobs and high student loan debt created by the federal reserve central banking system. Even though I wish I had finished my computer engineering degree (circa 1990), I'm grateful that I'm not in debt up to my eyeballs. My debt would have been much lower looking back now. $45,000 in 1990 dollars, when compared to today, would have been doable because there were jobs and virtually no outsourcing. Hell, I'd be retired.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #732 on: March 14, 2016, 09:58:02 AM »
Trump did not create this disruption issue, the leftwingbats did. You hardly ever see anyone on the right come in and disrupt Hitlary. She even comes down south and has no issues at all. "I thought they was all racist redncks!"

Maybe if the left would respect others the way they claim they wan to be respected, these issues would not occur. And maybe the right is tired of being walked on. If you come in my house ans bitch, I throw you out. you can stand on the street and do it all day long.

Also, take a look at the evidence piling up on the left's leaders, such as moveon.org, and see how they are complicit in organizing these things. Read up on Saul Alinksy and see how this is the left's playbook.

Or just blame it on Trump and vote Bernie. Your free shit is in the mail!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:16:36 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #733 on: March 14, 2016, 11:31:49 AM »
I looked back and found this post I wrote about Cain before the last time the black Jesus was voted into office by dead people:

I don't really give a shit about Libya in any terms except how it affects us financially. The next guy I vote for president will be the one who says not shit mattes except getting the USA back on solid financial footing. Everything else is a non-starter.

If someone attacks the US or goes against boundaries that have been set, bomb them. Do not send troops. Bomb them. Have them spend too much time digging out of the rubble to push the envelope. Stay at home and bomb them.

Feed our own before we feed others. Loosen the noose around businesses' necks. Get the slugs off welfare.

Cain is not running on foreign policy. He is running on getting the business of the US back on track. There are plenty of advisors to get the right information if a foreign issue comes up.

The only qualification for being a president is that you must have common sense enough to not be controlled by those who are already part of the machine. Cain fits this bill easily.

I still feel the same way. Just work on the economy. (Build a wall. Lower corporate taxes. Stop terrorism.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #734 on: March 14, 2016, 12:11:04 PM »

Look who else is Hitler! Errrrrrrmahgerd! Nurtzies!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Token

« Reply #735 on: March 14, 2016, 12:13:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #736 on: March 14, 2016, 12:19:16 PM »

I cackled!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #737 on: March 14, 2016, 12:38:48 PM »

NEW MONITOR bill sent!  You have two of them don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #738 on: March 14, 2016, 12:55:11 PM »
NEW MONITOR bill sent!  You have two of them don't you?
I did until Bernie saw the picture. Now I have 1-1/3rd monitors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #739 on: March 14, 2016, 01:20:32 PM »
I did until Bernie saw the picture. Now I have 1-1/3rd monitors.

He's here all week, folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."