Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #660 on: March 11, 2016, 12:43:31 AM »
In what fucking state is healthcare an issue?  Since 18, I've worked pottery plant, mobile home plant, car manufacturer plant, construction work, and finally law enforcement. Not once since I moved out at 18 have I been without health and dental insurance. Not once since I've been married, have I been without family coverage health and dental.  None of those jobs are silver spoon jobs. Most of them were fucking terrible. Fuck anyone who has the aufuckingdacity to bitch about not having insurance.

Buy a plan or nut up and get a harder job that provides an insurance plan. And stop expecting me to pay for mine and yours.

You CHOSE to pay for health insurance. Others took that money and partied. Then when the shit hit the fan, they cried that health care costs ruined them.

Responsible people make sure they have insurance BEFORE they by that luxury shit they think they are owed!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #661 on: March 11, 2016, 10:02:55 AM »
You CHOSE to pay for health insurance. Others took that money and partied. Then when the shit hit the fan, they cried that health care costs ruined them.

Responsible people make sure they have insurance BEFORE they by that luxury shit they think they are owed!

Our educational system has quit producing them.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #662 on: March 11, 2016, 10:10:53 AM »

:facepalm:

If you think Cuba is going "sue" America...for fuck's sake you're stupid. And if you don't think he sounds incredibly stupid saying it...you're stupid.

This guy lives eats, breaths, and shits litigiousness.

That and "making deals". If you took a sip of your beer every time he said his plan was to "make a great deal" you'd still be having your stomach pumped this morning.

Deal. Sad. Losers. Bad. Terrible. Unbelievable. Strong. Rinse. Repeat. GENIUS!

It means absolutely fucking nothing. Which benefits him 1) So he doesn't have to change his position like he does with everything else 2) Because he doesn't even know what he's talking about to begin with, so "Make a great deal" is his ignorant one-size-fits-all answer to everything, and 3) The idiots voting for him think it is a coherent answer cuz "I tell u whut, 'at Trump rote a hole dam book about makin deals".

"What would you do about Climate Change?"

"Make the best classiest yugest deal with Mother Nature you ever saw."

Rubio crushed him again here. How is this guy losing to Biff Tannen? It's astonishing...

Also, CCTAU is being coy not telling us he was on Inside Edition:

Wonder how that could have happened...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #663 on: March 11, 2016, 10:13:50 AM »

If you think Cuba is going "sue" America...for fuck's sake you're stupid. And if you don't think he sounds incredibly stupid saying it...you're stupid.

That and "making deals". If you took a sip of your beer every time he said his plan was to "make a great deal" you'd still be having your stomach pumped this morning.

It means absolutely fucking nothing. Which benefits him 1) So he doesn't have to change his position like he does with everything else 2) Because he doesn't even know what he's talking about to begin with, so "Make a great deal" is his ignorant one-size-fits-all answer to everything, and 3) The idiots voting for him think it is a coherent answer cuz "I tell u whut, 'at Trump rote a hole dam book about makin deals".

Rubio crushed him again here. How is this guy losing to Biff Tannen? It's astonishing...

Oh, so you think Trump is STUPID. 

I didn't get it the other 4,567,821 times you said it. 

Don't care.  Don't care at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #664 on: March 11, 2016, 10:15:23 AM »

He is all that and even more. Dude is overlord of the douche canoes.

And yet he's still better than Hillary. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #665 on: March 11, 2016, 10:16:02 AM »
Oh, so you think Trump is STUPID. 

I didn't get it the other 4,567,821 times you said it. 

Don't care.  Don't care at all.
As long as people in this thread try to tell me that up is down and black is white, I will continue to post the mountain of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #666 on: March 11, 2016, 10:28:24 AM »
As long as people in this thread try to tell me that up is down and black is white, I will continue to post the mountain of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

You're missing the point. 

Nobody cares. 

I want Hillary removed from the public conversation. I want Bernie neutralized.  If that means voting for Ronald McDonald?  I will.  If that means voting for Uncle Ben from the rice box with Mrs. Butterworth as first lady I'll do that too. 

I'd prefer the answer not be Trump.  But at this stage of the game He's the only one who can dethrone the ice queen.  If I thought Rubio had half a chance in hell I'd care what he said.  If I thought Cruz could do it, I'd pay attention to his sad faced comments.   They can't.  They won't.  Neither can win New York. Neither can win Ohio.  Rubio is going to lose the Florida primary.  If it's not Trump, it's her. 

So.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #667 on: March 11, 2016, 10:30:12 AM »

He is all that and even more. Dude is overlord of the douche canoes.

And yet he's still better than Hillary.
You won't see me arguing too much on that point. It's pretty much a coin toss IMO. There is a ton of shit to dislike about Hillary. Whereas in the past I think there was a lot of hyperbole on how awful and catastrophic the "other guy" would be if they got voted in depending on your political affiliation (Obama v. McCain or Romney, Bush v. Gore or Kerry etc.) and more of a choice between someone I think would be ok vs. someone who would be maybe a little better. For the first time I think the hyperbole is warranted on both sides. We're completely fucked regardless. Unless people wise up and start looking at Gary Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #668 on: March 11, 2016, 10:38:09 AM »
You won't see me arguing too much on that point. It's pretty much a coin toss IMO. There is a ton of shit to dislike about Hillary. Whereas in the past I think there was a lot of hyperbole on how awful and catastrophic the "other guy" would be if they got voted in depending on your political affiliation (Obama v. McCain or Romney, Bush v. Gore or Kerry etc.) and more of a choice between someone I think would be ok vs. someone who would be maybe a little better. For the first time I think the hyperbole is warranted on both sides. We're completely fucked regardless. Unless people wise up and start looking at Gary Johnson.

All rational people (on both sides) know this. Its just determining who is going to give us the biggest fuck. I am just to the point that maybe it is time for some new dick. Besides I have no illusions that Hillary's dick is bigger than mine and Bernie wants 1/2 of mine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #669 on: March 11, 2016, 10:42:02 AM »

All rational people (on both sides) know this. Its just determining who is going to give us the biggest fuck. I am just to the point that maybe it is time for some new dick. Besides I have no illusions that Hillary's dick is bigger than mine and Bernie wants 1/2 of mine.
At least Hillary appears to be the nominee instead of Bernie. If it were Trump vs. Bernie whoo boy we would REALLY be fucked.

Hillary is the worst imaginable presidential candidate BEFORE this election cycle. She'll be a typical bad president who will do and say shit I'll constantly disagree with. Sanders would turn us into Venezuela and Trump might turn us into North Korea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #670 on: March 11, 2016, 11:04:19 AM »

Rotten Bottom may be able to help you out with this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #671 on: March 11, 2016, 11:06:36 AM »
At least Hillary appears to be the nominee instead of Bernie. If it were Trump vs. Bernie whoo boy we would REALLY be fucked.

Hillary is the worst imaginable presidential candidate BEFORE this election cycle. She'll be a typical bad president who will do and say shit I'll constantly disagree with. Sanders would turn us into Venezuela and Trump might turn us into North Korea.

I see your points, but I am so fed up with all the utter bullshit that politicians have done to our country that I am willing to at least try a different avenue, it may work, it may not but it is at least worth a try. Hillary gets elected, ( I can't believe I am about to say this) Washington will become more corrupt than it ever has. Hillary is more worried about becoming the first "women" President than she is about becoming president. We have seen the last 8 years what happens when someone is more concerned about his presidential race and pandering to that race.

I have said this before, I, like a lot of people had hopes that Obama was just going to be the first president that was black. He chose to become a black president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #672 on: March 11, 2016, 11:16:06 AM »

See. Therein lies the run for people with common sense.

Hitlary = known commodity with a shitty track record in the public AND private sector to prove it.
Bern = Professed communist. (need I say more)
Trump = no clue how he will govern. Yet the beta males are crying he will (might) turn us into N. Korea.

Think of this as multiple choice. The answer is easy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #673 on: March 11, 2016, 02:33:07 PM »
In what fucking state is healthcare an issue?  Since 18, I've worked pottery plant, mobile home plant, car manufacturer plant, construction work, and finally law enforcement. Not once since I moved out at 18 have I been without health and dental insurance. Not once since I've been married, have I been without family coverage health and dental.  None of those jobs are silver spoon jobs. Most of them were fucking terrible. Fuck anyone who has the aufuckingdacity to bitch about not having insurance.

Buy a plan or nut up and get a harder job that provides an insurance plan. And stop expecting me to pay for mine and yours.
You make more than $200k a year? Yeah, didn't think so. You aren't going to be paying for anyone else's. My turn...#MicDrop
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #674 on: March 11, 2016, 02:39:04 PM »
You make more than $200k a year? Yeah, didn't think so. You aren't going to be paying for anyone else's. My turn...#MicDrop
I don't see what that has to do with anything. He pays taxes.

What are they going to do, make sure that none of his tax money goes toward this particular entitlement program?

Just what we need. Another entitlement program for the slackers and bums. That should really straighten this country out.

#MicShoved #UpAss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #675 on: March 11, 2016, 02:40:57 PM »

Pick the mic back up and explain why it should make two shits worth of difference whether someone makes $20K, $200K or $200 million a year. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #676 on: March 11, 2016, 02:42:39 PM »
Pick the mic back up and explain why it should make two shits worth of difference whether someone makes $20K, $200K or $200 million a year.

Because the more money you make, the more you can pay for other peoples free stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #677 on: March 11, 2016, 02:44:14 PM »
Because the more money you make, the more you can pay for other peoples free stuff.

It's becoming the American way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #678 on: March 11, 2016, 02:45:16 PM »

The more you make the more they can take.

#michate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #679 on: March 11, 2016, 02:48:24 PM »

You missed the point.  I DON'T make $200,000 a year, and yet I DON'T need anyone to pay for my insurance.  If you need someone to pay anything for you, you are the problem. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions