Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #600 on: March 07, 2016, 03:52:02 PM »
His reasons for utilizing the program are immaterial....it's the 180 swing (absent an articulate repudiation of the program) that opens him up to criticism.

But I thought we were talking about the H1B program?

And then somebody brought in the EB5 program.

Can you people get your hate straight!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #601 on: March 07, 2016, 03:53:27 PM »

I only chimed in when I read about the EB-5 utilization.  I'm trying to stay out of this shit show, because Chad is mostly right about the Trump supporters.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #602 on: March 07, 2016, 04:11:53 PM »
I only chimed in when I read about the EB-5 utilization.  I'm trying to stay out of this shit show, because Chad is mostly right about the Trump supporters.
That they're obtuse as a motherfucker and no amount of facts, statistics, history, civics, reason, logic, or common sense can penetrate their skulls enough to see the forest for the trees, and any such efforts to present them is an exercise in futility and a waste of time?

Yeah, you're right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #603 on: March 07, 2016, 04:12:34 PM »

I'm sorry your brain is confused. He has flipped positions on both, multiple times. And about 2,000 other things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #604 on: March 07, 2016, 04:18:48 PM »
That they're obtuse as a motherfucker and no amount of facts, statistics, history, civics, reason, logic, or common sense can penetrate their skulls enough to see the forest for the trees, and any such efforts to present them is an exercise in futility and a waste of time?

Yeah, you're right.

You only have guesses as to whether or not Trump can be successful as the president. There is no track record of governing. Yes there are things that let us know he is not a far right winger. But his appeal to many on the right and the middle cannot be denied. If Cruz can beat him, I'm good with Cruz. But Cruz does not have the where with all to get things done. (and this is from his track record).

So the ignorant working class American is going with Trump. They will probably cling to God, guns, and country too.

We shall see how it shakes out. I will go about my daily business without getting angry about Trump, or Cruz, or Rubio.

But I do not see the end of the world in Trump as I do in hitlary!

I am voting on the right no matter what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #605 on: March 07, 2016, 04:26:26 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #606 on: March 07, 2016, 04:29:30 PM »
OMG! WILL HE DISAVOW!

WILL HE DISAVOW.

OMG. HID DADDY KNEW A GUY LIKE THAT. HE MUST BE ONE.

IS HE GONNA DISAVOW....

https://www.ncscooper.com/nambla-endorses-ted-cruz/

Probably a joke. But you get the gist!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #607 on: March 07, 2016, 04:29:56 PM »
You only have guesses as to whether or not Trump can be successful as the president. There is no track record of governing.
Again, I say this applies to William Hung, Honey Boo-Boo's Mama June, and the guy with Downs who cleans the jizz out of nudie booth down the street. I'm not voting for them for president either.

So the ignorant working class American is going with Trump.
That's...what I'm saying...You seem to be ok with considering yourself pridefully among the ignorant.

I am voting on the right no matter what.
Not if you're voting for Trump you're not. As someone who likes to throw around the term RINO, it has never been more applicable to anyone in history than Donald J Trump. Depending on where he currently stands on his "Fuck Mex'cans!" stance, that is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #608 on: March 07, 2016, 04:31:59 PM »
OMG! WILL HE DISAVOW!

WILL HE DISAVOW.

OMG. HID DADDY KNEW A GUY LIKE THAT. HE MUST BE ONE.

IS HE GONNA DISAVOW....

https://www.ncscooper.com/nambla-endorses-ted-cruz/

Probably a joke. But you get the gist!
Certainly a joke.

If he is sane, and CNN asks him if he welcomes the endorsement or not, I'm willing to bet he unequivocally expresses that he does not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #609 on: March 07, 2016, 04:53:17 PM »

Yeah, you're right.

And those who support Trump -- even casually -- feel those same hateful characteristics apply to you as well. 

That's the problem.  Someone disagrees with you for reasons they deem quite valid and you characterize them as:

Obtuse
Lacking common sense
Incapable of looking at information and forming their own opinion based on those facts
Thick skulled

This, Chizad... This "if you don't agree with me you're a moron" attitude on display by both you and others is the explicit reason why millions of people are flocking to him. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 04:55:45 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #610 on: March 07, 2016, 05:01:07 PM »
And those who support Trump -- even casually -- feel those same hateful characteristics apply to you as well. 

That's the problem.  Someone disagrees with you for reasons they deem quite valid and you characterize them as:

Obtuse
Lacking common sense
Incapable of looking at information and forming their own opinion based on those facts
Thick skulled

This, Chizad... This "if you don't agree with me you're a moron" attitude on display by both you and others is the explicit reason why millions of people are flocking to him.
If you try to tell me Trump is a conservative, despite those FACTS I listed, or if you try to tell me he didn't really flip-flop, and has simply come to some "evolution", I will say unequivacolly that you are:

Obtuse
Lacking common sense
Thick skulled

We can disagree on things like how to balance the budget, or how to handle ISIS.

It's when you refuse to acknowledge incontrovertible facts that those things apply.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:04:29 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #611 on: March 07, 2016, 05:06:36 PM »
If you try to tell me Trump is a conservative, despite those FACTS I listed, or if you try to tell me he didn't really flip-flop, and has simply come to some "evolution", I will say unequivacolly that you are:

Obtuse
Lacking common sense
Thick skulled

We can disagree on things like how to balance the budget, or how to handle ISIS.

It's when you refuse to acknowledge incontrovertible facts that those things apply.
You can't argue with The Brown Shirts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #612 on: March 07, 2016, 05:38:23 PM »

Obtuse
Lacking common sense
Thick skulled

What I'm telling you is I don't care.  They all flip flop.  They all say what's politically expedient at the moment.  I don't care if he's a "conservative" based on what somebody defined as one. 

I'm not even necessarily FOR Trump.  I'm against Hillary.  Period.  I believe she is the antichrist.  I would vote for Dirk Diggler against her.  I would vote for Obama again over her.  I'd vote for the piggly wiggly pig over her.  For Barney the dinosaur. For clay Aiken. For a bag of frozen okra. For a knot in a tree. For subway Jared. For a box of turnips.  For a patch of pubic hair shaved off of Precious.  For a can of Michelob Ultra.  For a red tailed hornet.  For the New Orleans Saints. 

That's the reality.  There is no alternative I would reject if the other option is Hillary. None.

The other thing you are missing?  Your rhetoric toward Trump and those who support him is what spawned him to begin with. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #613 on: March 07, 2016, 05:40:29 PM »

Obtuse
Lacking common sense
Thick skulled

Irony explosion.

You realize this is your patented MO, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #614 on: March 07, 2016, 05:57:16 PM »
Irony explosion.

You realize this is your patented MO, right?

I changed my mind recently.  I no longer do this.  Haven't for years.  Don't recall that I did.  In fact I plan to sue you for bringing it up. And no. I won't release the tapes. My fingers are excellent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #615 on: March 07, 2016, 06:01:07 PM »
I changed my mind recently.  I no longer do this.  Haven't for years.  Don't recall that I did.  In fact I plan to sue you for bringing it up. And no. I won't release the tapes. My fingers are excellent.

As long as you can acknowledge the absurdity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #616 on: March 07, 2016, 06:11:21 PM »
As long as you can acknowledge the absurdity.

I don't see any.  Haven't taken that mode of attack since the Chopper days.

I have been motivated to run for office in some form or fashion.   I will not campaign.  Will just hope people pick my name when they are going uhhhhh.... I never heard of any of these guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #617 on: March 07, 2016, 06:23:37 PM »
I don't see any.  Haven't taken that mode of attack since the Chopper days.

I have been motivated to run for office in some form or fashion.   I will not campaign.  Will just hope people pick my name when they are going uhhhhh.... I never heard of any of these guys.
Or you can just get a group of people to pledge their allegiance to you, while resembling another group of people...

Oh, fyi...Donald Trump keeps this book in his nightstand (per a 1990 interview with Ivana Trump).

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 06:35:08 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #618 on: March 07, 2016, 08:20:58 PM »
100% with K in this one.  And he speaks the troof.  His temperament in any "debate" has done more of a 180 recently than Trump on the issues.  He's absolutely right in saying the torch has been passed to the new King of "Agree with me or you're a moron".  Even our resident racist has pretty much kept his collective cool in the face of being hit with a barrage of personal insults. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #619 on: March 07, 2016, 09:18:45 PM »
The anti-Trump faction have stated their views on the lack of trust they have in him; from his character to his waffling on some issues. What I've yet to read - other than AUchizad's take - is their opinion on the other option. Barring some 4th quarter hail mary by either Cruz or the bumbling senile communist, it's coming down to either a vote for Trump or a vote for Hillary. I'm not a Trump guy, but I damn sure am not a Hillary person either. There is not a candidate in the race who flip flops on the issues or panders to an audience more than Hillary. This woman is pure fucking evil - there's no other way to describe her. She is rotten to the core and the absolute last thing this country needs following the nightmare of the past 8 years. You guys say Trump isn't it, tell me what other option we the people have when November rolls around. Hillary damn sure isn't it.

This election is nothing more than a bloodless coup d'etat against the establishment. The flood to Trump is the voters way of hitting the reset button. The GOP and the democrats did this to themselves. The people are sick of their shit and if it takes electing Trump to get their point across to these elitist pricks in Washington, then so be it. It's obviously a risk they're willing to take.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."