Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2016, 02:11:56 PM »
In these last few posts, Chad is right.  Unequivocally.

Yeah well, that is not much of an endorsement.

Besides. This just happened:

Making a play for VP I guess.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/26/christie-endorses-trump-for-president.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2016, 02:57:09 PM »
Look, I don't love (or even like) Hillary, but to say the former US Senator and Secretary of State is less qualified than the babbling dipshit host of The Apprentice is barking lunacy.
Dude, I realize that you are high today but take a step back off the ledge for a moment and listen to some reason.

I despise Trump but fully believe he's more qualified than Hillary. You list her positions as a bureaucrat for her entire adult life as credentials. It's more than the current prez, I will give you that.

But at the very least, Trump has real world business experience and even on an international scale. Not just some insider trader information on the commodities exchange to make a chunk like Hillary and Bill received and should've been imprisoned for.

I despise the babbling idiot but he knows how to babble in a way to get him elected. Yes, he's a farce but what in the fuck do you think she is? She is the very same in that she will say whatever it takes to get elected. She plays the same game on the left as he does on the right. Then, they try to capture the middle in the general. It's been that way for a long time.

He's a better leader. I hate the bankruptcy hiding and wealth overstating, egotistical motherfucker with a passion. But he is definitely more qualified to lead than Hillary.

I doubt that she's ever been seriously constrained by a budget. Or, responsible for creating a budget. She's a lifer bureaucrat. That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #442 on: February 26, 2016, 03:08:01 PM »
Look, I don't love (or even like) Hillary, but to say the former US Senator and Secretary of State is less qualified than the babbling dipshit host of The Apprentice is barking lunacy.

My dog is better qualified to be president than that whore bag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #443 on: February 26, 2016, 04:31:23 PM »
My dog is better qualified to be president than that whore bag.
I have had my issues with him but I think calling Chizad a whore bag is a little extreme for a Friday. Gay whore or Fag bag, maybe. But whore bag is over the line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #444 on: February 27, 2016, 09:20:03 AM »
Trump might qualify to work for an ad firm, only he would own it so he would have the final say. He sees himself as this "great decidah" yet he cannot articulate anything bordering intelligent about real issues. And just what are the issues?

What if you knew the Affordable Care Act wouldn't be repealed.
It won't be.
There might be some minor adjustments but it's here to stay, maybe not in its present form but we own it.

Carson has less going for him than Mike Huckabee as a threat people.
 see Herman Cain
 It's what happens to those who can't catch a real wave as a legit candidate. Lucky for them there is an audience that pays attention to their opinions.

"Peas and carrots." That's what you have in Cruz and Rubio. Cruz is more forceful persona for alpha types and Rubio hasn't done anything beyond getting to the senate in order to serve? Uh no. He wanted a shortcut to the white house. I say they settle it with a one-off of scripture quotations.

Meanwhile it looks as if Kasich will linger awhile longer gaining little traction if any. And he's the guy that knows the issues and how things work. But he isn't what the people want.
Anybody else?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #445 on: February 27, 2016, 01:17:18 PM »
Trump...still the front runner. That says a lot about the Republican Party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #447 on: February 27, 2016, 03:40:51 PM »
Trump might qualify to work for an ad firm, only he would own it so he would have the final say. He sees himself as this "great decidah" yet he cannot articulate anything bordering intelligent about real issues. And just what are the issues?

What if you knew the Affordable Care Act wouldn't be repealed.
It won't be.
There might be some minor adjustments but it's here to stay, maybe not in its present form but we own it.

Carson has less going for him than Mike Huckabee as a threat people.
 see Herman Cain
 It's what happens to those who can't catch a real wave as a legit candidate. Lucky for them there is an audience that pays attention to their opinions.

"Peas and carrots." That's what you have in Cruz and Rubio. Cruz is more forceful persona for alpha types and Rubio hasn't done anything beyond getting to the senate in order to serve? Uh no. He wanted a shortcut to the white house. I say they settle it with a one-off of scripture quotations.

Meanwhile it looks as if Kasich will linger awhile longer gaining little traction if any. And he's the guy that knows the issues and how things work. But he isn't what the people want.
Anybody else?
:facepalm: Why don't you just stick to posting about something that you at least know a little something about, like footba......I mean. Never mind. Carry on, I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #448 on: February 27, 2016, 04:02:16 PM »
Trump...still the front runner. That says a lot about the Republican Party.

Could say the same thing about that haggard old crook the Democrats have leading for nomination, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #449 on: February 27, 2016, 05:57:45 PM »
Now, Bitch McConnell wishes to back Killary and just concentrate on control of the senate. The GOP is fucked up.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #450 on: February 27, 2016, 11:13:39 PM »
I'm well aware you all hate Bill Maher, and I disagree with him at least 50% of the time, but I thought this was relevant both for the very real clips of Trump being…unpresidential…and also thought Maher's satirical sketch was pretty spot on and funny.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 06:19:22 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #451 on: February 27, 2016, 11:44:47 PM »
I'm well aware you all hate Bill Maher, and I disagree with him at least 50% of the time, but I thought this was relevant both for the very real clips of Trump being…unpresidential…and also thought Maher's satirical sketch was pretty spot on and funny.
I watch him every week. But then I like a broad perspective. Very entertaining show.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #452 on: February 28, 2016, 01:44:46 AM »
You watch and agree with Maher, but hate Trump?

Very telling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #453 on: February 28, 2016, 04:32:46 AM »

Very telling.
Disagree with Maher at times and find Trump entertaining as well.

Still very telling?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #454 on: February 28, 2016, 09:19:35 AM »
The dumb in this. It burns. So he's wicked smaht, he just doesn't want anyone to know it yet until it "really matters".  :facepalm:

Same way Gushlee saves the real good plays for the bammer game?

Yeah it's bullshit. He has no substance. The debate is the place for that. To hash it all out. Trump has zero substance.

- everyone is a loser
- we need to win more
- make America great again
- were gonna build a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it
- I love our vets and am gonna take care of em
- were gonna get rid of obamacare and replace it with something so much better (single payer)
- were gonna make good deals and believe me I know how to make a deal
- various misc insults and name calling when the heat turns up on him at any given time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #455 on: February 28, 2016, 09:25:08 AM »

Very telling.

I'm as unliberal as anyone you know but maher probably has a higher fact % than trump. And I'm also not one who agrees with maher that much. But it's more an agree to disagree. I don't find him non factual at all for the most part.

At this point you guys are arguing over a fascist, a criminal and a communist. We all lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #456 on: February 28, 2016, 10:07:54 AM »
Thing is about Trump is that a lot of his views on issues are okay. He's actually addressing immigration, trade policies, and political corruption.

It's his personality and character though that keep me from ever considering him. He's a spoiled bully. Some may enjoy having that in the White House, but I think it's a detriment to the country. I've said that Obama's worse trait is that he's a divisive leader and has caused some of the worst animosity between the American people since the 19th century. Trump would be worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #457 on: February 28, 2016, 10:12:06 AM »
immigration, trade policies, and political corruption.

Saying those words doesn't mean he's addressing the issues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #458 on: February 28, 2016, 10:15:42 AM »
I watch him every week. But then I like a broad perspective. Very entertaining show.

I can't respect the opinion of anyone who watches Mahr. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #459 on: February 28, 2016, 10:17:05 AM »
Thing is about Trump is that a lot of his views on issues are okay. He's actually addressing immigration, trade policies, and political corruption.

It's his personality and character though that keep me from ever considering him. He's a spoiled bully. Some may enjoy having that in the White House, but I think it's a detriment to the country. I've said that Obama's worse trait is that he's a divisive leader and has caused some of the worst animosity between the American people since the 19th century. Trump would be worse.

Obama is not a leader.  He's never led anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions