Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #420 on: February 26, 2016, 09:22:05 AM »
I was really disappointed in his failure to give substantive answers when the opportunity presented itself. 

I wanted to hear some specifics. 

Was very interested to hear several say they were going to shut down the IRS and repeal Obamacare.  Those are the two things I want the most.  Those two things make my business life almost unbearable.

I'm with you.

I'm not sure he'll give specifics until he goes up against Hitlary. He's a savvy cat. he knows he's the front runner for the primaries without giving specifics. So just like in business, you play it close to the vest. I'm not sure it will work like he thins, but by God it has worked so far.

He has hit the cycle at just the right time.

I am still doing some research. Rubio, Cruz, or Trump is where I am at.

If we could only combine some of the traits...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #421 on: February 26, 2016, 09:40:21 AM »
Watching the debate. 

My choices in order:

Rubio
Carson
Cruz
Kasich
Trump
My list could easily mirror this. Although I probably like Carson the most (has nothing to do with my being black)--I fully realize he isn't electable. He can still help to reshape the party. Usually, that doesn't mean much but it's something.

Rubio seems more electable than Cruz to me. I'm a Christian and conservative but Cruz does tend to wear it on his sleeve a little too much for my liking. I saw a speech in which he walked out on a group of Christian Arabs because of their heckling over his unyielding support of Israel. They didn't want to hear that. They want balance. I'm a firm believer in supporting Israel, at the same time, I don't think we should make blanket statements re: foreign policy. In other words, don't say: "I support Israel regardless what they do!" That's just dumb and that's close to what he said.

Looking more and more like Trump is the man, as bad as I hate it. Cannot stomach the man but at least I support some of his platform. And I think he'll be much better than what we have now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #422 on: February 26, 2016, 09:47:29 AM »
My list could easily mirror this. Although I probably like Carson the most (has nothing to do with my being black)--I fully realize he isn't electable. He can still help to reshape the party. Usually, that doesn't mean much but it's something.

Rubio seems more electable than Cruz to me. I'm a Christian and conservative but Cruz does tend to wear it on his sleeve a little too much for my liking. I saw a speech in which he walked out on a group of Christian Arabs because of their heckling over his unyielding support of Israel. They didn't want to hear that. They want balance. I'm a firm believer in supporting Israel, at the same time, I don't think we should make blanket statements re: foreign policy. In other words, don't say: "I support Israel regardless what they do!" That's just dumb and that's close to what he said.

Looking more and more like Trump is the man, as bad as I hate it. Cannot stomach the man but at least I support some of his platform. And I think he'll be much better than what we have now.

Putting Hillary to pasture is the main goal.  She is the least qualified candidate I can remember and that's saying something considering how ill equipped the current pussy in chief happens to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #423 on: February 26, 2016, 10:16:41 AM »
Putting Hillary to pasture is the main goal.  She is the least qualified candidate I can remember and that's saying something considering how ill equipped the current pussy in chief happens to be.

And yet we have a large segment of the population that will extol his virtues. It amazes me the number of folks in academia that love the guy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #424 on: February 26, 2016, 10:36:59 AM »
It amazes me the number of folks in academia that love the guy!

Those that can do , those that can't teach......Not completely true but not completely wrong either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #425 on: February 26, 2016, 11:32:35 AM »
I'm with you.

I'm not sure he'll give specifics until he goes up against Hitlary. He's a savvy cat. he knows he's the front runner for the primaries without giving specifics. So just like in business, you play it close to the vest. I'm not sure it will work like he thins, but by God it has worked so far.

He has hit the cycle at just the right time.

I am still doing some research. Rubio, Cruz, or Trump is where I am at.

If we could only combie some of the traits...

I concur.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #426 on: February 26, 2016, 11:42:28 AM »
Cruz and Rubio lost again in their effort to bring down Trump. Is was obvious to anyone with half a brain. I found it quite humorous.
Those of us with whole, intact brains saw Trump looking like the idiot he is again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #427 on: February 26, 2016, 11:42:51 AM »
Watching the debate. 

My choices in order:

Rubio
Carson
Cruz
Kasich
Trump
Flip Kasich & Carson and I'm with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #428 on: February 26, 2016, 11:49:54 AM »
I was really disappointed in his failure to give substantive answers when the opportunity presented itself. 

I wanted to hear some specifics.
This is very obviously all he has been doing this entire campaign.

How's he going to fix Obamacare? "Getting rid of the lines! The goddamn lines! The lines around the states! What do you mean specify? Lines. I mean lines! You don't know about the lines?!?"  :blink:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #429 on: February 26, 2016, 11:52:12 AM »
The dumb in this. It burns. So he's wicked smaht, he just doesn't want anyone to know it yet until it "really matters".  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #430 on: February 26, 2016, 11:55:16 AM »
Look, I don't love (or even like) Hillary, but to say the former US Senator and Secretary of State is less qualified than the babbling dipshit host of The Apprentice is barking lunacy.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 11:57:01 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #431 on: February 26, 2016, 12:10:11 PM »
The dumb in this. It burns. So he's wicked smaht, he just doesn't want anyone to know it yet until it "really matters".  :facepalm:

Yeah. That's exactly what has been said. Go wash your vagina. You got sand in it again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #432 on: February 26, 2016, 12:13:42 PM »
Look, I don't love (or even like) Hillary, but to say the former US Senator and Secretary of State is less qualified than the babbling dipshit host of The Apprentice is barking lunacy.

U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens
Officer Sean Smith
Tyrone S. Woods
Glen Doherty

Might disagree with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #433 on: February 26, 2016, 12:30:31 PM »
U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens
Officer Sean Smith
Tyrone S. Woods
Glen Doherty

Might disagree with you.

For those less than alpha, this is acceptable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #434 on: February 26, 2016, 12:47:44 PM »
In these last few posts, Chad is right.  Unequivocally.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #435 on: February 26, 2016, 01:31:51 PM »
It won't matter who's in office. We are about to experience a depression the likes of which only Ethiopia can relate. We Are FUCKED.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2016, 01:34:33 PM »
It won't matter who's in office. We are about to experience a depression the likes of which only Ethiopia can relate. We Are FUCKED.

We are gonna be able to sleep a family of 24 on one set of venetian blinds?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #437 on: February 26, 2016, 01:36:45 PM »
We are gonna be able to sleep a family of 24 on one set of venetian blinds?

**snickers**
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2016, 01:37:38 PM »
Skreets

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #439 on: February 26, 2016, 01:39:04 PM »

Skinny's.    :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Men in the front women in the back.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'