Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #160 on: December 21, 2015, 10:35:25 PM »
Trump is not an idiot...
Agree to disagree.

Never thought I'd live to the part in Idiocracy where either party's top presidential candidate says shit like this…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/21/donald-trump-calls-hillary-clinton-disgusting-for-using-the-restroom-during-a-debate/?postshare=1511450752087649&tid=ss_tw
Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton ‘disgusting’ for using the restroom during a debate

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Donald Trump launched an aggressive attack on Hillary Clinton on Monday night, saying she was "disgusting" for using the restroom during the latest Democratic debate and that she was "schlonged" by a male political opponent.

Standing before a crowd of 7,500, Trump recounted how the Democratic debate on Saturday night had resumed following a commercial break with only two of the three Democratic candidates. Clinton then walked on stage. Trump asked the crowd four times where Clinton had gone.

"I know where she went -- it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it," Trump said as the crowd laughed. "It's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting."

Later in the night, Trump told the crowd that he could not picture Clinton as president because she never wins at anything. He then brought up the 2008 Democratic primary, which Clinton lost to Barack Obama.

"She was favored to win, and she got schlonged," Trump said, turning a vulgar noun for a large penis into a verb.

Trump has repeatedly faced criticism for the language that he uses to describe women. During the first GOP debate in August, Megyn Kelly of Fox News brought up some of Trump's more controversial comments and asked him: "Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man we should elect as president, and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?"

Trump has called that question unfair and launched a vicious attack against Kelly. During a CNN interview after the debate, Trump said of Kelly: "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever." Trump later said he meant to say "ears," but many assumed he was saying that Kelly was menstruating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #161 on: December 21, 2015, 11:13:23 PM »
Agree to disagree.

Never thought I'd live to the part in Idiocracy where either party's top presidential candidate says shit like this…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/21/donald-trump-calls-hillary-clinton-disgusting-for-using-the-restroom-during-a-debate/?postshare=1511450752087649&tid=ss_tw

Actually, him saying The Lesbo Pants Suit wearer got schlonged takes him a notch up to me. Thats an awesome use of the word, and frankly ironic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2015, 12:05:47 AM »
Actually, him saying The Lesbo Pants Suit wearer got schlonged takes him a notch up to me. Thats an awesome use of the word, and frankly ironic.
We're not talking about a shock jock. If that's all Trump was, I'd have no problem with it.

We're talking about the commander in chief. The leader of the free world. The highest office of the United States of America.

Telling peepee/poopoo jokes and using "schlonged" as a verb.

If Obama did anything in this same stratosphere, everyone in this thread would be shitting their pants over him disgracing the Oval Office…
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:07:48 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2015, 07:20:48 AM »
If Obama did anything in this same stratosphere, everyone in this thread would be shootting their pants over him disgracing the Oval Office…

Like calling a terrorist group a JV Team?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2015, 08:10:18 AM »

Or saying that our biggest threat was climate change?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2015, 09:11:36 AM »
We're not talking about a shock jock. If that's all Trump was, I'd have no problem with it.

We're talking about the commander in chief. The leader of the free world. The highest office of the United States of America.

Telling peepee/poopoo jokes and using "schlonged" as a verb.

If Obama did anything in this same stratosphere, everyone in this thread would be shitting their pants over him disgracing the Oval Office…

We're just typical white people. Clinging to guns. Religion. Gotta spread the wealth.

Barry would never say that stuff.

Hillary needs to get schlonged. It's probably been a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2015, 09:16:25 AM »
We're just typical white people. Clinging to guns. Religion. Gotta spread the wealth.

Hillary needs to get schlonged. It's probably been a while.

I wouldn't schlong that with your schlong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #167 on: December 22, 2015, 09:35:33 AM »
No.

Or saying that our biggest threat was climate change?
No.

Not even that.

Pee pee / poo poo jokes and "schlonged". On stage at a presidential political fundraiser.

Jesus Christ, people. If you can't see a difference in things you disagree with, or even gaffes, and that...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #168 on: December 22, 2015, 10:53:00 AM »
No.
No.
Not even that.

Pee pee / poo poo jokes and "schlonged". On stage at a presidential political fundraiser.

Jesus Christ, people. If you can't see a difference in things you disagree with, or even gaffes, and that...
I get what you're saying but it appears that being gay promotes hypersensitivity to being schlonged.

Is there a big difference between getting schlonged and just regular man on man sex?

I assume getting schlonged has more to do with the size of the wee wee up the woo woo, no?

Curious to know how it feels. I mean, not how it feels to be schlonged but about Trump using this hurtful description. I would imagine it could bring back some hurtful memories of the woo woo.

Sorry you were put in that position. With Trump, I mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #169 on: December 22, 2015, 12:07:15 PM »
Like I said several pages ago, I wish the man had someone with him at all times to keep him at least somewhat in check.  And no, in answer to Megyn Kelly's question to the man, I don't think that's the temperament of a man we need as President.  But the fact that there's not more uproar over comments like that says two things to me.  First, it's just what people have come to expect from The Donald.  No surprises anymore over anything that comes out of his mouth.  And second, it continues to show that there is a huge segment of our society that's long been fed up with politicians.  He's not one. 

I think most continue to enjoy the show but I'm of the belief that at some point it will come to an end.  I'm hoping it comes to an end because someone like Cruz or Rubio starts taking off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2015, 12:20:15 PM »
Like I said several pages ago, I wish the man had someone with him at all times to keep him at least somewhat in check.  And no, in answer to Megyn Kelly's question to the man, I don't think that's the temperament of a man we need as President.
Or. Vote for someone who is not an imbecile prone to saying insanely stupid things constantly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #171 on: December 22, 2015, 12:57:08 PM »
The more that the gays speak out against Trump, the more I like him.

I'm voting TRUMP!

Seriously, deep down, I really do kind of like the fact that he isn't afraid to speak his mind and stands up for what he believes.

Trump can win this thing and schlong some bitches along the way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #172 on: December 22, 2015, 01:36:21 PM »
Not trolling, but a serious question:

Is there anything that can come out of this man's mouth that can convince you he's an absolute fucking idiot, if you're not already?

All nonsensical "Bing bong bang", "Bomb the shit out of em", "schlonged" and pee pee/poo poo jokes. I seriously couldn't make anything dumber up than the shit he has said from a stage with a national audience.

I suspect he could fart on stage, waft it into his nose, and chuckle about it, and some of you would call me a know-it-all smug elitist for criticizing him for it…
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 01:42:41 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2015, 02:05:32 PM »
I think its been said quite a few times that many of us here dislikes Trump. I know I don't. The points I am reading is that many Americans are just tired of the same old bs from politicians. No, that doesn't make Trump any smarter. Also, I think the point has been made that if were a Trump vs Hillary race, most would vote for Trump. That doesn't make Trump any smarter either, that is  a result of despising Hillary.

Even regarding the same old bs, most of us in this thread are leaning more towards Cruz or Rubio. Unfortunately Trump still seems to be the one to beat. This reminds me of Obamas first run. He had a whole lot of votes based on emotion along with people voting who knew jack shit about what really mattered. I certainly think that currently, Trumps percentages are based mostly on emotion. That will change or Trump will say something insanely stupid that will force him to withdraw and all his votes will probably go to Cruz. Without going back to read this thread, I believe GH has already eluded to this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2015, 02:20:12 PM »
I think its been said quite a few times that many of us here dislikes Trump. I know I don't. The points I am reading is that many Americans are just tired of the same old bs from politicians. No, that doesn't make Trump any smarter. Also, I think the point has been made that if were a Trump vs Hillary race, most would vote for Trump. That doesn't make Trump any smarter either, that is  a result of despising Hillary.

Even regarding the same old bs, most of us in this thread are leaning more towards Cruz or Rubio. Unfortunately Trump still seems to be the one to beat. This reminds me of Obamas first run. He had a whole lot of votes based on emotion along with people voting who knew jack shit about what really mattered. I certainly think that currently, Trumps percentages are based mostly on emotion. That will change or Trump will say something insanely stupid that will force him to withdraw and all his votes will probably go to Cruz. Without going back to read this thread, I believe GH has already eluded to this.
I don't know that "dislike" is a term I will go for. I've actually learned more about him since this campaign and understand some things that I didn't before.

I think that deep down, he's a nice man. And his leadership skill is unquestionable.

Early on, I didn't see it. But he's grown on me.

I think a lot of people who don't like him are simply very sensitive. He can't crack a joke without people getting offended.

But he has energized the base. He's an energizer. And obviously an innovator.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 02:24:09 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #175 on: December 22, 2015, 02:27:45 PM »
I don't know that "dislike" is a term I will go for. I've actually learned more about him since this campaign and understand some things that I didn't before.

I think that deep down, he's a nice man. And his leadership skill is unquestionable.

Early on, I didn't see it. But he's grown on me.

I think a lot of people who don't like him are simply very sensitive. He can't crack a joke without people getting offended.

But he has energized the base. He's an energizer. And obviously an innovator.

The term dislike is solely based on Trump being Prez. I do agree though, after learning more about him, I can see his true skill set. Still though, I can't muster up enough want to, to vote for Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #176 on: December 22, 2015, 02:35:26 PM »
What simp said.  And as for Trump being an absolute fucking idiot, he's anything but. No he's not Presidential material. But he saw early on what sells and he's run with it, very successfully I might add.  I said on this very board a couple of weeks ago after the latest terrorist attacks, the U.S. and everybody who will join them, line up on one side of the Middle East.  Russia and whoever will join them, line up on the other.  Throw out the rules of war and meet in the middle.

No, it's never going to happen and it's just one of numerous issues in this race.  But that's what Trump is saying because that's exactly what Joe Schmo is saying. On immigration, everyone in power wants to be politically correct.  Let's compromise on a plan.  Let's not offend anyone.  I say if you're here illegally, you gots to go.  Round em' up, dump em' back where they belong and build a huge fucking wall to keep them out.  That's the simple, straightforward solution to the immigration problem.  What puzzles the common man is why that's so hard to understand. That's what Trump is saying.

Trump is not an idiot because he understands that people stopped trusting politicians long ago.  I'm to the point where I truly believe that every damn decision that comes out of Washington is bought and paid for by someone.  Trump says I can't be bought.  A Trump Presidency would never fly because of those idiotic things that come out of his mouth.  He'd never get any cooperation from those in power. Right now, he's just trying to convince the general public.  When he gets in office, he'd have to convince corrupt politicians.  Never fly.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2015, 02:37:32 PM »
The term dislike is solely based on Trump being Prez. I do agree though, after learning more about him, I can see his true skill set. Still though, I can't muster up enough want to, to vote for Trump.
I see what you're saying and I had one or two other candidates in front of Trump to begin with. Then, I started seeing a truer picture.

And if we are honest, most of his opposition is due to people who are either jealous of the Donald or ill-informed. And some who are just soft and easily offended.

Would you agree?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 02:42:36 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2015, 02:42:46 PM »
That will change or Trump will say something insanely stupid that will force him to withdraw and all his votes will probably go to Cruz.
Again, I pose the question. What the entire fuck could he say that is any more stupid than the mountain of shit he has already publicly said?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #179 on: December 22, 2015, 03:01:47 PM »
Again, I pose the question. What the entire fudge could he say that is any more stupid than the mountain of shoot he has already publicly said?

"No, I preferred the Star Wars Prequels to Episode VII."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions