Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2015, 11:27:22 PM »
Oh yea I almost forgot, it's all Bush's fault, lol. And Obama. Hell, I wonder if the entire clusterfuck over there wasn't intentional. I mean hell, no one can be that stoopid. The sorry asses didn't take the advice that given to them. So, they ALL get a big fucking a FAIL. Troop numbers were low going in and didn't have a fucking plan. Fucking idiots.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/losing-iraq/

It's unfuckable now, that is absent neutron bombing their asses.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:44:55 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2015, 12:13:46 AM »
Oh yea I almost forgot, it's all Bush's fault, lol. And Obama. Hell, I wonder if the entire clusterfuck over there wasn't intentional. I mean hell, no one can be that stoopid. The sorry asses didn't take the advice that given to them. So, they ALL get a big fucking a FAIL. Troop numbers were low going in and didn't have a fucking plan. Fucking idiots.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/losing-iraq/

It's unfuckable now, that is absent neutron bombing their asses.
Yeah, man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2015, 08:28:56 AM »
If true, he is one of the crazy ones I'm talking about. Not the majority in this country, anyway. Has your daughter's friend ever expressed similar sentiments?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2015, 10:22:39 AM »

I agree with all of this.

I posted this earlier. The numbers are alarming.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

But it's inaccurate to say that the MAJORITY, meaning more than 50%, of AMERICAN Muslims are extremists.

Islam is in bad need of a reformation like Christianity went through after the Middle Ages.

I never in any way said that ISIS is not Islamic. I said over and over and over again that the truth is between people saying that bullshit and people saying every Muslim is out to wage jihad. I don't know if some of you aren't reading what I'm saying or just incapable of comprehending nuanced arguments that aren't stark black & white.

This is a really good piece I just happened to read this morning that I think describes it pretty well. But it's more nuanced than "Bomb the Shit out of em" or "ISIS has nothing to do with Islam", so...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/the-new-center-between-th_b_8778908.html
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:27:35 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2015, 10:41:54 AM »

But it's inaccurate to say that the MAJORITY, meaning more than 50%, of AMERICAN Muslims are extremists.

Islam is in bad need of a reformation like Christianity went through after the Middle Ages.

I never in any way said that ISIS is not Islamic. I said over and over and over again that the truth is between people saying that bullshit and people saying every Muslim is out to wage jihad. I don't know if some of you aren't reading what I'm saying or just incapable of comprehending nuanced arguments that aren't stark black & white.

This is a really good piece I just happened to read this morning that I think describes it pretty well. But it's more nuanced than "Bomb the Shit out of em" or "ISIS has nothing to do with Islam", so...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/the-new-center-between-th_b_8778908.html

In Fishburne voice....

What if I told you.....that muslim extremists have been around since the start of the middle ages.

Theyve been at this for 1400 years. Actually, you can google or wikipedia Muslim Conquests and youll get a nice laundry list of them all, spanning from Europe to the Middle East to Africa and all places in between. The entire point of their "prophet" was to promote this stuff. I truly believe that after readng his ideas and commands, and the Quaran. They are built on this very pillar. Some of them today MAY be peaceful people in general, but this hate/conquest mentality is at their core.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2015, 10:42:47 AM »
Meanwhile, back to Trump...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-audience-member-yells-nazi-salute-protester-removed-las-vegas-n480056
Trump Audience Member Yells Nazi Salute as Protester Removed From Las Vegas Rally
by BENJY SARLIN

Some Donald Trump supporters attending the Republican presidential candidate's rally in Las Vegas on the eve of the next GOP debate treated protesters with unusual hatred Monday night.

Trump was interrupted several times by Black Lives Matter protesters, prompting a furious reaction from the crowd. Some screamed, pointed, and at one point shoved a heckler as hotel security swooped in to remove them.

As one man was dragged away, Trump supporters variously yelled, "Shoot him!" "Kick his ass," and "Light the motherf----r on fire!"

A large middle aged man shouted, "Sieg heil!" — a Nazi Germany-era salute — as the protester was taken away.

"He's a Muslim!" another man in a glittering black suit shouted as another protester was removed. "He's a Muslim!"

Trump took the interruptions in stride and complained that they were the only way to get media outlets to turn their cameras towards his crowds to show off their size.

The confrontation at Trump's rally comes on the eve of the final televised prime time Republican presidential debate of the year. Trump, who is the GOP field's front runner according to a recent NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, is expected to be a target once again when nine top Republican candidates take the stage in Las Vegas Tuesday night.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/trump-campaign-rally-erupts-in-chaos-and-ugly-confrontation
Physical altercations between protesters, security, and the occasional tough-guy supporter have been a running theme in Trump’s combative campaign this year — but Monday night was different. Reporters who regularly cover Trump said they had never seen anything like the fevered, frenzied mood that gripped the ballroom in Las Vegas.

With the candidate’s ever darkening political style seeming to grow more perversely effective by the day, his grassroots opponents on the left are becoming more defiant and effective at causing trouble. Activists interrupted Trump at least half a dozen times at the event — and the longer the night wore on, the more crazed many in the crowd seemed to get.

One after another, protesters were forcibly dragged from the ballroom — limbs flailing, torsos twisting in resistance — while wild-eyed Trump supporters spewed abuse and calls to violence.

“Kick his ass!” yelled one.

“Shoot him!” shouted another.

When a white activist proclaimed “Black lives matter!” as she was being carted out of the building, a male Trump supporter leaned toward her and snapped, “White lives matter.”

According to NBC News, someone at the Trump rally even yelled a German Nazi-era salute — “Sieg heil!” — while a protester was being removed from the event.

Trump, meanwhile, gleefully narrated the madness from his podium like a tabloid talk show host presiding over an on-camera brawl between guests — egging on the confrontation, whipping the audience into a frenzy, and basking in his fans’ celebratory chants.

“Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!”

“This is what we should have been doing to the other side for the last seven years!” Trump exclaimed during one of the scuffles with protesters.

At several points, Trump berated the reporters in the room for taking pictures of the clashes. “They are terrible!” Trump hissed of the press. “The worst!” Hundreds of riled-up Trump fans turned to face the press corps, and booed loudly.

But while Trump and his hardcore supporters seemed to be enjoying themselves, not everyone was thrilled by the night’s unexpected turn toward mayhem. Families with young kids scampered toward the exits well before Trump wrapped up, and some elderly people had to leave in search of medical assistance.

Among those most put off by the display, though, were the recreational spectators who had stopped by simply to see Trump’s famous performance in person.

“I just came for the spectacle,” said Stephan Reilly, a left-leaning Las Vegas resident whose college-aged son had tagged along for kicks. “This is the best show in town!”

But by the end of the night, neither of them were smiling much.
“I’m very alarmed,” Reilly said.

This is America...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2015, 10:44:48 AM »
I would kind of like Cruz or Rubio to knock him off the perch tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2015, 10:50:10 AM »
In Fishburne voice....

What if I told you.....that muslim extremists have been around since the start of the middle ages.

Theyve been at this for 1400 years. Actually, you can google or wikipedia Muslim Conquests and youll get a nice laundry list of them all, spanning from Europe to the Middle East to Africa and all places in between. The entire point of their "prophet" was to promote this stuff. I truly believe that after readng his ideas and commands, and the Quaran. They are built on this very pillar. Some of them today MAY be peaceful people in general, but this hate/conquest mentality is at their core.
Again, I don't disagree with any of this.

You'll hear people on the left say that the Bible has some awful barbaric shit in it as well and therefore Christianity is just as bad. Where I part from that is that while barbaric stuff in the Bible justified some awful shit during the crusades and middle ages, but has since underwent a reformation. In 2015, there is no comparison to be made.

Part of that is Christians are able to cherry-pick out the barbaric stuff. They can justify it by saying, well that's just part of a narrative story, Jesus didn't endorse that. Or this part of the Bible says that, but then later this other part of the Bible says this other thing that contradicts it.

Some Muslims treat the Quaran the same way, but unfortunately alarmingly high numbers, especially in majority Muslim countries, do not do that. Part of the reason for that is that unlike the Bible, everything in it is meant to be Allah essentially saying this is how you should live.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:55:23 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2015, 10:51:29 AM »

I do believe there is a difference in ideology b/w American born Muslims and those in Muslim countries. Those born in Muslim countries are taught from birth to hate all except Muslims with very strict guidelines that is punishable by death. This hate is spiritual deep and it is taught in the their text that killing infidels is and will be rewarded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #109 on: December 15, 2015, 10:53:55 AM »
I do believe there is a difference in ideology b/w American born Muslims and those in Muslim countries. Those born in Muslim countries are taught from birth to hate all except Muslims with very strict guidelines that is punishable by death. This hate is spiritual deep and it is taught in the their text that killing infidels is and will be rewarded.
Agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2015, 11:19:48 AM »
Lets just say though, worst case scenario, and the US was deeply infiltrated by radicals and on some certain date they were all given the green light for a mass jihad war. Chaos littered everywhere, buildings blowing up, planes crashing and death in the street. Lets say there were a a large group of people being held captive with some line up with knives placed on their throats as the other hostages watch. Then one of these terrorist instructed for all Muslims being held captive to stand up and step to the side for their life will be spared. At that moment, Now Ahmed and Tom have been friends along time playing bball since middle school and their families have went on vacation together many times. Ahmed looks over at Tom as he is given this out because of his Muslim belief. What does he do? Well, if Ahmeds parents have taught him the Koran, then Ahmed will remember the text that speaks of infidels and of these rewards. Poor Tom is shit out of luck.

The point is, regardless where the Muslim is born and raised, if they truly follow their teachings, they know that everyone else are infidels and this alone is punishable by death.

This is certainly something to be aware of because if Ahmed wants your sammich, he may kill you for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #111 on: December 15, 2015, 11:26:07 AM »
I keel you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2015, 11:33:02 AM »
My daughter's friend is Islamic.  I've eaten at their house many times. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2015, 11:56:00 AM »

You'll hear people on the left say that the Bible has some awful barbaric shit in it as well and therefore Christianity is just as bad. Where I part from that is that while barbaric stuff in the Bible justified some awful shit during the crusades and middle ages, but has since underwent a reformation. In 2015, there is no comparison to be made.

Part of that is Christians are able to cherry-pick out the barbaric stuff. They can justify it by saying, well that's just part of a narrative story, Jesus didn't endorse that. Or this part of the Bible says that, but then later this other part of the Bible says this other thing that contradicts it.

Some Muslims treat the Quaran the same way, but unfortunately alarmingly high numbers, especially in majority Muslim countries, do not do that. Part of the reason for that is that unlike the Bible, everything in it is meant to be Allah essentially saying this is how you should live.

Those are very good points.

One difference I have seen is one you pointed out.....The difference between what Jesus Christ said and what Muhammed said are 180's. Whether one believes they were holy or prophets or whatever - as historical human beings, one was clearly a more peaceful moral person than the other. Also in the Quran some of the more violent things are the newer things which tend to supercede older things in most religious documents. As you stated, the Bible is quite the opposite and is mostly old testement and anecdotal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #115 on: December 15, 2015, 11:57:59 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #116 on: December 15, 2015, 03:22:36 PM »
The point is, regardless where the Muslim is born and raised, if they truly follow their teachings, they know that everyone else are infidels and this alone is punishable by death.

This is certainly something to be aware of because if Ahmed wants your sammich, he may kill you for it.

You are a racist. Islam is a peaceful religion..uh ideology...uh government.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #117 on: December 15, 2015, 03:27:44 PM »

Again, this is where you act "as if" you are educated, but in truth, you just repeat what you been told. 
No justification was needed in the crusades other than islam was attacking and conquering all of the Christian world. And as the Christian world at that time did not include the pussified US as we know it today, they had no problem with an eye for an eye. No biblical justification needed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #118 on: December 15, 2015, 03:29:52 PM »
They are plotting to kill us as we speak.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2015, 03:41:18 PM »
You are a racist. Islam is a peaceful religion..uh ideology...uh government.
Did you...even read...anything...I...s...Fuck it. You're either intentionally mischaracterizing what I'm saying or you are a complete idiot. Neither is good.

Again, this is where you act "as if" you are educated, but in truth, you just repeat what you been told. 
No justification was needed in the crusades other than islam was attacking and conquering all of the Christian world. And as the Christian world at that time did not include the pussified US as we know it today, they had no problem with an eye for an eye. No biblical justification needed.
LOL. Ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions