Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Totally Random Tidbits and Nit-Picks...Part Thursday

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Totally Random Tidbits and Nit-Picks...Part Thursday
« on: December 10, 2015, 05:52:33 PM »
In the coaching ranks, two positions that look like they might get filled soon are East Carolina nd BYU.  Several reports have Chizik as the most likely candidate for ECU. BYU meanwhile, looks like they are pretty much set to sign Navy Coach, Ken Niumatalolo.  And no, I'm not making that up.  Now, if he is hired and decides to bring on Manu Tuiasasopu as his DC....well....

Auburn's commitment ranking got a boost Wednesday when Rivals upped both Woody Barrett and Logan Rice to 4 stars. 

2018 QB commit, Joey Freshwater Gatewood is a big, strong and quick kid.  And an arm? He has one.  Does he ever have one.

On a basketball note:  Bruce Pearl said they will know about Danjel Purifoy's status within the next couple of weeks. Looks like it was a problem with his ACT.  Either way, he remains on full scholly.  Had a client years ago who had a son that sucked in the schools.  Really good soccer player, though.  He took the ACT and bombed.  Didn't prepare or care about it.  Just something he had to do.  But when he was offered a scholarship if he could get his grades up and get his test score respectable, he suddenly took it all very serious.  Retook the ACT and went from something like a 14 to a 24.  They rejected the score saying improvement of that much means there has to be some improprieties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
Re: Totally Random Tidbits and Nit-Picks...Part Thursday
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 06:35:10 PM »
In the coaching ranks, two positions that look like they might get filled soon are East Carolina nd BYU.  Several reports have Chizik as the most likely candidate for ECU. BYU meanwhile, looks like they are pretty much set to sign Navy Coach, Ken Niumatalolo.  And no, I'm not making that up.  Now, if he is hired and decides to bring on Manu Tuiasasopu as his DC....well....

Auburn's commitment ranking got a boost Wednesday when Rivals upped both Woody Barrett and Logan Rice to 4 stars. 

2018 QB commit, Joey Freshwater Gatewood is a big, strong and quick kid.  And an arm? He has one.  Does he ever have one.

On a basketball note:  Bruce Pearl said they will know about Danjel Purifoy's status within the next couple of weeks. Looks like it was a problem with his ACT.  Either way, he remains on full scholly.  Had a client years ago who had a son that sucked in the schools.  Really good soccer player, though.  He took the ACT and bombed.  Didn't prepare or care about it.  Just something he had to do.  But when he was offered a scholarship if he could get his grades up and get his test score respectable, he suddenly took it all very serious.  Retook the ACT and went from something like a 14 to a 24.  They rejected the score saying improvement of that much means there has to be some improprieties.
Bet you "cared" a lot for that client
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 07:09:25 PM »
Bet you "cared" a lot for that client

If he doesn't care, then I care. Unless of course he/she/it is a bammer or Muslim. If so, I hope he/she/it ends up getting drafted and sent to Syria.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 08:16:37 PM »
No no.  He literally sucked in school. Teacher caught him blowing the janitor in the bathroom during P.E.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2015, 10:03:52 PM »
No no.  He literally sucked in school. Teacher caught him blowing thejanitor in the bathroom during P.E.

So, he sucked at the smarts too...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 02:02:59 AM »
Here are two random hate-based thoughts. 

1) I saw where punk ass fuckhole bitch Mark Ingram was put on IR with a shoulder problem.  I wonder if he injured his throwing shoulder on this punk ass, bitch ass toss:

Or maybe he hurt it showing his ass after a two-point conversion.   Or flexing and showing his ass after every run of more than one yard (and there weren't many of those.  He had two 14-yard runs and another for 13 that made up 41 of his 56 total yards. So on his nine other carries he picked up 15 yards.  Amazing. That's a reason to strut and preen).  Fuckstick.   

(I do find it funny that there is a thread that's running five pages on a Saints forum bitching about how the game was stolen by the refs using the fact that Ingram got flagged for being a thug ass twit whore.  The very same refs gifted them a touchdown on a play when Stewart was clearly down before the fuck took it away and ran off. Hell, Stewart was pretty much putting the ball down because the play was over. Whiny ass bitches. Game shouldn't have been close. Also?  If you look closely, you'll see two Panthers fans sitting right above where Ingram threw the ball. I believe he was trying to throw it at them, but his aim sucked ass.)

2) Derrick Henry will likely win the Heisman. So what? He's an embarrassment to the state, despite what al.com says.  He looks like a freak with that ridiculous forehead and the cockroach hairstyle.  He has all the eloquence of Nick Marshall. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 02:40:39 AM »
Here are two random hate-based thoughts. 
u mad bro?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 03:14:30 AM »
u mad bro?

No.  I'm not a goat with a chapped anus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 08:29:45 AM »
Retook the ACT and went from something like a 14 to a 24.  They rejected the score saying improvement of that much means there has to be some improprieties.

Being a lawyer yourself, wouldn't this one automatically scream out "burden of proof is on the accuser" ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 09:34:39 AM »
Being a lawyer yourself, wouldn't this one automatically scream out "burden of proof is on the accuser" ?

He got the scholly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 12:13:28 PM »
No no.  He literally sucked in school. Teacher caught him blowing the janitor in the bathroom during P.E.
Soccer scholly you say?  If he swallows, then VV would say he must be a keeper
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions