• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Big time DE Nick Coe committed Sat.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 09:42:52 PM »
I have no complaints with any of these guys on the D-line.  There are some highly rated kids and some very athletic players like Dequan Newkirk, who may be the sleeper.  However, my concern is this.  After getting pushed around a good part of the year on the interior D-line, we have 6 commits for 2016.  Good numbers but...

6'5" 260
6'5" 269
6'3" 256
6'3" 267
6'4" 270
6'4" 255

We desperately need to add at least 2 guys in the 290+ range. I've been very vocal in my lack of confidence in the philosophy of our strength & conditioning program when it comes to the adage, "Ass moves mass." I believe we lose Lambert to graduation and if Montravelocity comes out early, which I expect him to...we are thin as hell on the interior.  I'm fine with JUCO but go get us some beef in the middle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 11:04:00 PM »
I have no complaints with any of these guys on the D-line.  There are some highly rated kids and some very athletic players like Dequan Newkirk, who may be the sleeper.  However, my concern is this.  After getting pushed around a good part of the year on the interior D-line, we have 6 commits for 2016.  Good numbers but...

6'5" 260
6'5" 269
6'3" 256
6'3" 267
6'4" 270
6'4" 255

We desperately need to add at least 2 guys in the 290+ range. I've been very vocal in my lack of confidence in the philosophy of our strength & conditioning program when it comes to the adage, "Ass moves mass." I believe we lose Lambert to graduation and if Montravelocity comes out early, which I expect him to...we are thin as hell on the interior.  I'm fine with JUCO but go get us some beef in the middle.
There's a really good possibility that all of those players will gain a couple of pounds between their High School Prom and the first game of the season. Just sayin'...I agree, we do need more strength along the interior and some good weight, hell give me two space eaters like a Terrance Cody type and I'd be happy, of course you'd probably have to have atleast 8 more of those lard asses, because the starters will be suckin golf balls through garden hoses with our current HUNH & Punt Offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 08:40:09 AM »

6'5" 260
6'5" 269
6'3" 256
6'3" 267
6'4" 270
6'4" 255

If Coach had put you in...you would have taken State. No doubt...no doubt about it at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 02:05:55 PM »

6'5" 260
6'5" 269
6'3" 256
6'3" 267
6'4" 270
6'4" 255

Not a problem, bro.  We will just Yox them up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 02:12:14 PM »
Not a problem, bro.  We will just Yox them up.

Anyone got the WOD? I need the WOD....and a few energy drinks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 02:56:18 PM »
Anyone got the WOD? I need the WOD....and a few energy drinks.

Bro, the WOD is killer today.  Just knocked it out a half hour ago and pounding an energy drink now.  You shoulda' seen Flex, bro.  He ripped off 50 squat lunge thrust wall ball high pulls like he was standing still.  Awesome, bro.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 03:38:28 PM »
Bro, the WOD is killer today.  Just knocked it out a half hour ago and pounding an energy drink now.  You shoulda' seen Flex, bro.  He ripped off 50 squat lunge thrust wall ball high pulls like he was standing still.  Awesome, bro.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE