Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Couldn't be THAT...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Couldn't be THAT...
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:39:36 AM »
Man shoots a few folks at Planned Parenthood.  Crazy right wing Christian terrorist!!!
Kid shoots a few black folks at a church.  Crazy right wing Christian racist terrorist!!! 

So sayeth our stuffed shirt prez.

Devout Muslims go on a rampage and kill multiple innocent people. 

What could be the motive?  Were they disgruntled employees?  Did something happen in the workplace?  He was a dad!  He lived the American dream! He was an American citizen!

Within hours of the shooting, the parents of the shooters were speaking through Hussam Ayloush. You know, the executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.  Because if my children were involved in a murderous rampage, the first person I would call would be the executive director of the Council on Caucasian Causes. 

According to reports, Aylous organized a press conference Wednesday night -- before the bodies were cool --  to urge that the attacks be viewed as a product of madness, not jihad.

Right.....

And in California, the search for a motive continues. 

Here's a motive for you.  Muslims WANT TO FUCKING KILL US ALL.  Every one of them does.  Jihad IS madness.  Their particular madness. It's their mission. It's their calling.  We either convert, pay them a tax to keep our faith quietly or DIE.  That's their goal. 

Why do we keep trying to pretend otherwise? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Couldn't be THAT...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 08:21:50 AM »
Man shoots a few folks at Planned Parenthood.  Crazy right wing Christian terrorist!!!
Kid shoots a few black folks at a church.  Crazy right wing Christian racist terrorist!!! 

So sayeth our stuffed shirt prez.

Devout Muslims go on a rampage and kill multiple innocent people. 

What could be the motive?  Were they disgruntled employees?  Did something happen in the workplace?  He was a dad!  He lived the American dream! He was an American citizen!

Within hours of the shooting, the parents of the shooters were speaking through Hussam Ayloush. You know, the executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.  Because if my children were involved in a murderous rampage, the first person I would call would be the executive director of the Council on Caucasian Causes. 

According to reports, Aylous organized a press conference Wednesday night -- before the bodies were cool --  to urge that the attacks be viewed as a product of madness, not jihad.

Right.....

And in California, the search for a motive continues. 

Here's a motive for you.  Muslims WANT TO FUCKING KILL US ALL.  Every one of them does.  Jihad IS madness.  Their particular madness. It's their mission. It's their calling.  We either convert, pay them a tax to keep our faith quietly or DIE.  That's their goal. 

Why do we keep trying to pretend otherwise?

The only religion in the world that murders people in the name of their religion. But...a religion of peace.

I understand agnostic or atheist people may not like religion in general. You may not agree with Hindus, Christians, Jews, Mormons, Buddhists, Druids, whatever. But Islam.....they are the only ones taking part in the widespread murder of innocent people in the name of their religion. Ive read manuscripts from all the aforementioned religions. Many of them I respect. I know people from just about all of them. And the things you find in the Quaran are mind boggling, as far as what is promoted as the norm. Muhammed too.

Disclaimer: I do understand the Old Testament of the Bible is not without some things of this nature. But there is a big difference in someone telling the tale of something that "happened" or what some King did, versus what the founder and prophet of the entire religion promoted. A fair comparison of Islam vs Christianity would be more approproate if you compared Muhammed to Jesus Christ. Look at what each of them both said and stood for. Worlds of difference in the messages.

I have no issues with the followers of or the other religions mentioned.

People need to wake up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 12:03:34 PM »
You forgot to mention that while bodies were still being counted and shooters were still being chased, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and O'Malley all jumped to Twitter to call for gun control.

Fuckers had AK-47s, pistols, IEDs, and pipe bombs and last I heard, explosives attached to remote control cars, but it's the constitution that needs to be attacked by our politicians.

More bullshit is that the asshole shooter traveled to Saudi Arabia in the last few weeks. CNN reports this and says, "No sense now of the importance of that."

Yeah, probably no importance at all. Just a nice family guy (something else CNN is reporting from his dating profile) that traveled to Saudi Arabia, got married to some woman, and came back with a planned operation to kill lots of Americans.

His coworkers and people that knew him said he was a quiet guy who would go to work, go home to pray, and spend time reading religious books.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 01:19:46 PM »
You forgot to mention that while bodies were still being counted and shooters were still being chased, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and O'Malley all jumped to Twitter to call for gun control.

Fuckers had AK-47s, pistols, IEDs, and pipe bombs and last I heard, explosives attached to remote control cars, but it's the constitution that needs to be attacked by our politicians.

More bullshit is that the asshole shooter traveled to Saudi Arabia in the last few weeks. CNN reports this and says, "No sense now of the importance of that."

Yeah, probably no importance at all. Just a nice family guy (something else CNN is reporting from his dating profile) that traveled to Saudi Arabia, got married to some woman, and came back with a planned operation to kill lots of Americans.

His coworkers and people that knew him said he was a quiet guy who would go to work, go home to pray, and spend time reading religious books.

They "wanted" them to be AK-47's. They being the media. WOTS is they are AR-15 .223 rifles. A very very small deer rifle. And you better hit it in the head or heart directly. Not exactly an AK.

FWIW in case some don't know....AR is not Assault Rifle. It is ArmaLite Rifle. ArmaLite is a firearms company once owned by Colt. Thats it.

I even saw the term "Assault Style Clothing"..... WTF??? That word is going to be forced into every single gun control argument because if the dumbassed masses can be brainwashed into thinking every gun is for "assault", its easier to get public acceptance to ban them.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 01:24:09 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 02:56:16 PM »
The AR15 is the civilIan equivalent of the M16.

So it's NOT like you have to be very accurate when pulling the trigger till the mag is empty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 03:21:47 PM »
So the guy is a Muslim.  He recently spent time in the middle east.  He recently married a fellow camel jockey. He leaves an employee party, goes home and suits up with his wife, returns with wife and plenty of weaponry.  They walk back into the party and start systematically blowing people away in an obviously planned out attack.  Later, after police return the favor, #muslimterroristlivesmatter they go to the couples home and find a damn arsenal, complete with pipe bombs.....

...and they are hesitant to call it terrorism. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 03:32:03 PM »
WOTS is they are AR-15 .223 rifles. A very very small deer rifle. And you better hit it in the head or heart directly. Not exactly an AK.

They killed 14 people and shot a bunch more. Are you implying that they were trained for head shots?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 03:36:22 PM »
So the guy is a Muslim.  He recently spent time in the middle east.  He recently married a fellow camel jockey. He leaves an employee party, goes home and suits up with his wife, returns with wife and plenty of weaponry.  They walk back into the party and start systematically blowing people away in an obviously planned out attack.  Later, after police return the favor, #muslimterroristlivesmatter they go to the couples home and find a damn arsenal, complete with pipe bombs.....

...and they are hesitant to call it terrorism.

Having a weapon in a "Gun free zone" is going to bring some charges.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 08:42:07 PM »
Having a weapon in a "Gun free zone" is going to bring some charges.

That'll be a heck of a fine...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 08:54:12 PM »
Attorney General Loretta Lynch called the shooting event a "wonderful moment to really make a significant change." Referring to gun control of course.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/ag-lynch-attack-is-wonderful-moment-to-make-significant-change/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 10:17:55 PM »
They killed 14 people and shot a bunch more. Are you implying that they were trained for head shots?

Meaning to kill a deer from far away. Cct will probably agree, it's weak sauce compared to an AK which IS AN ASSAULT rifle. The guns they used were deadly but hardly assault rifles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 10:56:58 PM »
Meaning to kill a deer from far away. Cct will probably agree, it's weak sauce compared to an AK which IS AN ASSAULT rifle. The guns they used were deadly but hardly assault rifles.

It's a toss up. The .223 shoots flat and fast. In a hunting round, you can do well. The 7.62 is fat, but the charge is not the same as a .308 or 30-06.

I tend to trust them both up to 100- 150 yds.

And as we know, the term assault rifle is bullshit anyway.

But truthfully, if you spit out enough of each at close range, it ain't pretty.

Anything you can discharge quickly at close range will do the trick.

A Ruger 10/22 can mess up a lot of folks fast.

The only thing that will stop any of it, is another person pumping lead into the terrorist asshole and his whore!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 11:22:10 PM »
I prefer the Mossberg 500. Tactical. 12ga shotgun with an 18" or 20" barrel. I can't believe this liberal fuck referred to this tragedy as a "wonderful moment" and "wonderful opportunity".

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/12/03/loretta-lynch-just-let-slip-entire-liberal-agenda-using-2-words-describe-shooting/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=CTPages&utm_content=2015-12-03&utm_campaign=manualpost

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 07:41:19 AM »
It's a toss up. The .223 shoots flat and fast. In a hunting round, you can do well. The 7.62 is fat, but the charge is not the same as a .308 or 30-06.

I tend to trust them both up to 100- 150 yds.

And as we know, the term assault rifle is bullshit anyway.

But truthfully, if you spit out enough of each at close range, it ain't pretty.

Anything you can discharge quickly at close range will do the trick.

A Ruger 10/22 can mess up a lot of folks fast.

The only thing that will stop any of it, is another person pumping lead into the terrorist asshole and his whore!

Exactly. They run with this "AR MEANS assault rifle" narrative. It's just not true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2015, 08:08:53 AM »
Exactly. They run with this "AR MEANS assault rifle" narrative. It's just not true.

Does it really matter what weapon these fucks use to kill us all? 

220, 221. Whatever it takes. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 09:23:59 AM »
Does it really matter what weapon these fucks use to kill us all? 

220, 221. Whatever it takes.

Very much so. The gun control nuts use false information to help push their agenda to the public anytime a tragedy happens like this. If you can paint all guns as assault weapons, its easier to get the public to buy into banning ownership of them.

Nevermind assault weapons (which are auto in their true sense) are already illegal.

And moreso, nevermind this tragedy is less about guns and more about motive. These guys had more explosives and IEDs than anything. Which is kind of my point. They turn any tragedy where a gun was used and make it about the gun....or the "assault weapon". Its friggin politics and its pathetic. They refuse to blame the root cause of this, and instead point to ONE of the tools of the trade they used. Anything but the Muslim extremists. Can't say that.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 09:27:41 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 10:39:41 AM »
They refuse to blame the root cause of this, and instead point to ONE of the tools of the trade they used. Anything but the Muslim extremists. Can't say that.

I heard a new one on NPR this morning. Instead of saying that the shooters in San Bernardino were  Muslim terrorists, they said, "It appears that there is the possibility that these shooters were radicalized by extremist ideology."

So now it's not even "radicalized Islam" or "extremist, fundamental Islam" or "radical Muslim," it's "a normal person radicalized by extremist ideology."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 10:47:01 AM »
Very much so. The gun control nuts use false information to help push their agenda to the public anytime a tragedy happens like this. If you can paint all guns as assault weapons, its easier to get the public to buy into banning ownership of them.

Nevermind assault weapons (which are auto in their true sense) are already illegal.

And moreso, nevermind this tragedy is less about guns and more about motive. These guys had more explosives and IEDs than anything. Which is kind of my point. They turn any tragedy where a gun was used and make it about the gun....or the "assault weapon". Its friggin politics and its pathetic. They refuse to blame the root cause of this, and instead point to ONE of the tools of the trade they used. Anything but the Muslim extremists. Can't say that.

But don't you see?  By engaging in this very conversation you're helping them look past and completely ignoring the most significant issue here. 

It doesn't matter whether it's homemade pipe bombs, box cutters, mechanical pencils, slingshots, potato guns, pellet rifles, clorox/ammonia mixes, fertilizer truck bombs, nukes, butter knives or broken bottles. 

They. Want. To. Kill. Us. 

Hassling over what kind of gun was used and arguing over gun control obfuscates the threat we face. 

I got a strange feeling these jihad ya ya yas are planning to do some Christmas fuckery this year.  Shoot up a mall full of shoppers or something. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 11:33:23 AM »
But don't you see?  By engaging in this very conversation you're helping them look past and completely ignoring the most significant issue here. 

It doesn't matter whether it's homemade pipe bombs, box cutters, mechanical pencils, slingshots, potato guns, pellet rifles, clorox/ammonia mixes, fertilizer truck bombs, nukes, butter knives or broken bottles. 

They. Want. To. Kill. Us. 

Hassling over what kind of gun was used and arguing over gun control obfuscates the threat we face. 

I got a strange feeling these jihad ya ya yas are planning to do some Christmas fuckery this year.  Shoot up a mall full of shoppers or something.

You are correct.

Snags is correct.

THS is correct.

Everyone that has opined is correct.

We all get it. Its the people in Washington DC, and the ones running these major cities that are being obtuse. And it doesn't matter how many times this happens, they WILL NOT blame the root cause. Always a deflection to something else. I know for a fact that Rubio, Cruz and Trump all predicted this would happen on US soil and soon right after the Paris attacks, and that only a fool would be naive enough not to see that it was When, not If. They were right. Im afraid its gonna take another 9-11 level event or something like the Capitol Building or WH getting hit for people to wake up. Reactive (not proactive) bunch this whole country is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE