Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Cam this, and Cam that

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Cam this, and Cam that
« on: December 03, 2015, 12:42:05 AM »
Long drive today.  Ended up listening to Jabooby and Jalen or some shit on ESPN radio.  Was going to pass it by, but I heard them starting to talk about Cam.  I found what they said to be pretty interesting. 

They don't know how good he could end up being, but they know that he's changing the rules. That he's on the verge of putting his face on the Mount Rushmore of black quarterbacks and could eventually be on the Mount Rushmore of all quarterbacks.  Nothing like him has ever been seen, they said.

He's got the flash and elan of a Deion Sanders. And is just as good.
He's got the style and flair of a Joe Namath.  And tons more physical skill.
He's got the charisma and quotability of Terry Bradshaw. And more physical skill.
He's got the escapability of Randall Cunningham, but is a true quarterback.
There's never been anybody in the NFL with his physical makeup. The closest person they could come up with in terms of body style was Lebron James.   

They think he's going to do things no player in NFL history has ever done because he's got the best parts of all these greats in history. They said he is one of the few from the league who could truly cross over into movies when his career is done....

And he's ours.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Cam this, and Cam that
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 12:32:28 PM »
Wow. Seeing him represent Auburn is truly a pleasure. The man really loves children and that alone makes him special. Who would of thunk? I did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 01:04:55 PM »
Wow. Seeing him represent Auburn is truly a pleasure. The man really loves children and that alone makes him special. Who would of thunk? I did.
You know who else loves children?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 01:12:56 PM »

Thought for sure you were going to say this guy:

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 03:04:26 PM »

I was gonna respond, "Jared from Subway", but I thought it might be perceived as a bit sick.

I forgot where I was...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 03:33:44 PM »
He's got to stay healthy. I like that Cam doesn't run nearly as much as he could. But he still takes some hits and he dishes them out well, but even the toughest, strongest running backs in the league get banged up.

But if the Panthers can get healthy and get a few receivers, I think Cam could replicate the kind of success he had in 2010.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 04:58:10 PM »
Long drive today.  Ended up listening to Jabooby and Jalen or some shit on ESPN radio.  Was going to pass it by, but I heard them starting to talk about Cam.  I found what they said to be pretty interesting. 

They don't know how good he could end up being, but they know that he's changing the rules. That he's on the verge of putting his face on the Mount Rushmore of black quarterbacks and could eventually be on the Mount Rushmore of all quarterbacks.  Nothing like him has ever been seen, they said.

He's got the flash and elan of a Deion Sanders. And is just as good.
He's got the style and flair of a Joe Namath.  And tons more physical skill.
He's got the charisma and quotability of Terry Bradshaw. And more physical skill.
He's got the escapability of Randall Cunningham, but is a true quarterback.
There's never been anybody in the NFL with his physical makeup. The closest person they could come up with in terms of body style was Lebron James.   

They think he's going to do things no player in NFL history has ever done because he's got the best parts of all these greats in history. They said he is one of the few from the league who could truly cross over into movies when his career is done....

And he's ours.

Glad he's getting the recognition for all the shit we were all saying during the 2010 season.  For some reason, the league narrative on him has shifted.  Maybe with the Hardy/Rice/Peterson violence issues, they simply need a non-violent, philanthropic face of the league.

He's got to stay healthy. I like that Cam doesn't run nearly as much as he could. But he still takes some hits and he dishes them out well, but even the toughest, strongest running backs in the league get banged up.

But if the Panthers can get healthy and get a few receivers, I think Cam could replicate the kind of success he had in 2010.

Imagine if he hadn't taken more hits than any QB during his time in the league.  Imagine if his primary receiving target was someone other than an aging, dwarvish WR (sidenote: I love Smith's game and fire, but he's not a WR1).  Imagine if his OC wasn't Mike Fucking Shula.

He could have been the league star much earlier.  In the right situation, he might have been the first rookie QB to ever win a SuperBowl.

He's overcoming all the of the institutional deficiencies of the Panthers organization to drag them to a championship. 

He is fucking Superman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 05:16:27 PM »
Imagine what it can be like with Olsen, a healthy Benjamin and possibly Derunnya Wilson who they say isn't polished enough for 1st round which could give them a shot at him picking so late. They also need a left tackle in order to move Oher over to the other side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 05:41:22 PM »
If Carolina wins the Super Bowl...IF. They should make a movie about Cam.

2008 - Florida National Championship (he was injured the first game against Hawaii, took a Medical redshirt, then towards the end of the season he was suspended due to receiving a stolen laptop, but he was still part of that team)
2009 - Blinn College National Championship
2010 - Auburn National Championship
2015 - Carolina Super Bowl Champions?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 05:48:41 PM »
If Carolina wins the Super Bowl...IF. They should make a movie about Cam.

2008 - Florida National Championship (he was injured the first game against Hawaii, took a Medical redshirt, then towards the end of the season he was suspended due to receiving a stolen laptop, but he was still part of that team)
2009 - Blinn College National Championship
2010 - Auburn National Championship
2015 - Carolina Super Bowl Champions?

How about making a movie about how much he volunteers and contributes to his community? The fact that he has a tremendous amount of fun on the football field? That he can actually smile and not be a team disruption?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 06:29:39 PM »
They could call it, "Straight Outta' Camton". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 12:02:23 AM »
They could call it, "Straight Outta' Camton".

or ....wait for it...wait ....wait ...wait...not!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions