Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here
« Reply #240 on: February 09, 2016, 05:24:15 PM »
Big Cim! 

We have no Canty, Purifoy, Dunans, Shamsid-Deen and New Williams has bum knees that he hasn't got over.  We have also had guys banged up.  It's bad, I still think next year we dance.

Okay, I'll give you Big Cim.  But other than Big Cim, Canty, Purifoy, Dunans, Shamsid-Deen and Williams...just what have the Romans ever done for us?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #241 on: February 09, 2016, 09:13:25 PM »
So bad it's not even worthy of comment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2016, 11:26:21 PM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #243 on: February 10, 2016, 08:37:13 AM »
Well, no tourney watch this season. Again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #244 on: February 10, 2016, 09:49:20 AM »
Well, no tourney watch this season. Again.

Well, not for Auburn. But my March Madness bracket will be the titz.  I will walk my Dukies through each and every round until they once again, dominate the college basketball world.  Coach Ratface will laugh as he peers down his long, boney nose at you all. BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

That is, if they make the tournament this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #245 on: February 10, 2016, 10:06:35 AM »
So, we settle for the NIT?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Six

• My Linktree
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #248 on: February 10, 2016, 02:52:54 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #249 on: February 11, 2016, 10:06:42 PM »
Well... fucked we are. 

Canty is quitting.  Declared for the draft. 

I really thought Pearl could resurrect the program.  Apparently the fire in the dumpster is out of control. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #250 on: February 11, 2016, 10:37:28 PM »
Well... fudgeed we are. 

Canty is quitting.  Declared for the draft. 

I really thought Pearl could resurrect the program.  Apparently the fire in the dumpster is out of control.

Auburn sports under the mighty hands of JJ = FUBAR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #251 on: February 11, 2016, 10:48:11 PM »
This shit is mind blowing. It simply could not have gone any worse than where it is right now.  When we hired Pearl and after all the early indications of what he was doing with the program, if you had told me we would be in this position right now....

Using my massive insider penis, I'll say what I've heard from people who are actually in the program and/or associated with it.  First, I'll repeat what I said earlier.  Bowers can't leave fast enough. Loose cannon.  Dumb as a brick.  Uncoachable.  Pearl signed him.  He's got to ride it out with him.  Canty.  Very "angry" guy.  Thought he was going to be the titz but when the losing started after the Bama game, he shut it down.  Stopped taking direction.  In the LSU game last week, he ignored Pearl and refused to listen to or look at him.  Pearl finally sat him. He showed up to practice the following Thursday with his ass firmly planted on his shoulders and wound up getting into it with an assistant coach. Pearl sent him packing.  That was the end of Canty.

I'm concerned about every aspect of this program.  The players Pearl is recruiting are either...see above...or not ready for prime time...see Horace Spencer.  On top of that, the thing I've been harping on all season hasn't changed one bit.  They have zero offensive philosophy. They make no attempt to even remotely try to run anything that resembles an offense.  Injuries or not, this season has been one big one-on-three with 4 guys standing around. 

But, it's Auburn basketball.  Is anyone really even noticing what a train wreck this has been?  Has anyone realized where we are right now may be worse than any point in the Lebo/Barbee eras?  So, we play out the string in 2016 and hope we don't set any records in futility, like the 45 we scored Tuesday night.

Next season.  Canty gone.  Bowers gone.  Granger gone.  Hamsid Squadeen probably done. Tyler Harris gone.  So Pearl starts with TJ Lang, Bryce Brown, Horace Spencer, Dunans, New Williams, Purifoy.  Pretty much a clean slate.  A little talent to build on.  Who's he got coming?  Get me moist people.  Give me something.  I need it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #252 on: February 12, 2016, 01:35:43 AM »
This shit is mind blowing. It simply could not have gone any worse than where it is right now.  When we hired Pearl and after all the early indications of what he was doing with the program, if you had told me we would be in this position right now....

Using my massive insider penis, I'll say what I've heard from people who are actually in the program and/or associated with it.  First, I'll repeat what I said earlier.  Bowers can't leave fast enough. Loose cannon.  Dumb as a brick.  Uncoachable.  Pearl signed him.  He's got to ride it out with him.  Canty.  Very "angry" guy.  Thought he was going to be the titz but when the losing started after the Bama game, he shut it down.  Stopped taking direction.  In the LSU game last week, he ignored Pearl and refused to listen to or look at him.  Pearl finally sat him. He showed up to practice the following Thursday with his ass firmly planted on his shoulders and wound up getting into it with an assistant coach. Pearl sent him packing.  That was the end of Canty.

I'm concerned about every aspect of this program.  The players Pearl is recruiting are either...see above...or not ready for prime time...see Horace Spencer.  On top of that, the thing I've been harping on all season hasn't changed one bit.  They have zero offensive philosophy. They make no attempt to even remotely try to run anything that resembles an offense.  Injuries or not, this season has been one big one-on-three with 4 guys standing around. 

But, it's Auburn basketball.  Is anyone really even noticing what a train wreck this has been?  Has anyone realized where we are right now may be worse than any point in the Lebo/Barbee eras?  So, we play out the string in 2016 and hope we don't set any records in futility, like the 45 we scored Tuesday night.

Next season.  Canty gone.  Bowers gone.  Granger gone.  Hamsid Squadeen probably done. Tyler Harris gone.  So Pearl starts with TJ Lang, Bryce Brown, Horace Spencer, Dunans, New Williams, Purifoy.  Pretty much a clean slate.  A little talent to build on.  Who's he got coming?  Get me moist people.  Give me something.  I need it.

You have a spray bottle handy because that's all there is right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #253 on: February 12, 2016, 07:37:01 AM »
Actually, Trayvon Reed is back.

It's gonna be his year!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #254 on: February 12, 2016, 09:11:10 AM »
Somebody said this morning that Pearl has what's ranked as the #2 recruiting class coming in.  Any truth to that?  I'll hang up an lissen'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #255 on: February 12, 2016, 09:15:28 AM »

With the exception of Canty being gone next year, it's not all that bad.

Auburn has 4 guys committed, which 3 are pretty highly rated.

Heron is a 5* guard, who had about 30 offers from programs like Maryland, UCLA and Kansas. He should be able to come in and play next year. He is a great scorer.

Harper is a 4* PG, who had several offers. I have seen some film from this kid and he distributes the ball well. He is small though 5'9. But is pretty quick and can run the point.

McLemore is a 3* 6'7" forward that had a ton of offers too. I don't know much about this guy though.

So there is some help coming in, but were we are hurting is point guard. BP needs to hit the JUCO circuit and find a PG for next year STAT or we are going to be in the same predicament next year.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #256 on: February 12, 2016, 09:18:51 AM »
Somebody said this morning that Pearl has what's ranked as the #2 recruiting class coming in.  Any truth to that?  I'll hang up an lissen'.

yep.  just behind the Auburn women's BB class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #257 on: February 12, 2016, 09:21:28 AM »
yep.  just behind the Auburn women's BB class.

Jacobs =  #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #258 on: February 12, 2016, 11:22:55 AM »
Fuck it, let's fire him after year two.  Get his ass gone.  He sucks and can't coach shit.

With the exception of Canty being gone next year, it's not all that bad.

Auburn has 4 guys committed, which 3 are pretty highly rated.

Heron is a 5* guard, who had about 30 offers from programs like Maryland, UCLA and Kansas. He should be able to come in and play next year. He is a great scorer.

Harper is a 4* PG, who had several offers. I have seen some film from this kid and he distributes the ball well. He is small though 5'9. But is pretty quick and can run the point.

McLemore is a 3* 6'7" forward that had a ton of offers too. I don't know much about this guy though.

So there is some help coming in, but were we are hurting is point guard. BP needs to hit the JUCO circuit and find a PG for next year STAT or we are going to be in the same predicament next year.

^^This, I have said it before.  We get rid of Bowers, get rid of Canty, (both are cancers and selfish) get Dunnans back healthy, hopefully New Williams knees heal up in the off season so he can go at 100%, with Purifoy, Brown, Lang, Spencer, Reed, Heron, Harper and McLemore and we have a little gas to cook with.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #259 on: February 12, 2016, 12:28:07 PM »
Fuck it, let's fire him after year two.  Get his ass gone.  He sucks and can't coach shit. 

Pearl has to get the selfish fuckers to play together. So far he's failing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions