friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2016, 07:01:09 PM »
We do not want to peak too soon in the season. Saving the plays till SEC tourney.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2016, 07:26:44 PM »
We do not want to peak too soon in the season. Saving the plays till SEC tourney.

We gone open up the offense in the SEC tourney!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2016, 11:39:18 AM »

All 2 of em!

1. Shoot 40 threes per game

2. Have Cinnabon Blowers either: shoot a 40 foot 3 off balance like he's the second coming of Reggie Miller or drive the lane like a drunk blind ox
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2016, 12:55:50 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2016, 10:36:51 AM »
Watched about half of the LSU-UGA game last night. 

Wanted to see the Simmons kid who's all over ESPN.

What is the big deal?  I didn't see anything overly impressive and yet today they're jerking him off on ESPN again.  He's okay, but not dominant at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2016, 12:40:02 PM »
Watched about half of the LSU-UGA game last night. 

Wanted to see the Simmons kid who's all over ESPN.

What is the big deal?  I didn't see anything overly impressive and yet today they're jerking him off on ESPN again.  He's okay, but not dominant at all.
I know. You'd think he was Danny Ferry or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #227 on: January 28, 2016, 06:35:34 PM »
And the pop-collared douches of OM hand us another lopsided loss.

Would like to see some adaptation on the offensive side of the ball.  They have at least four games under their belt with the M.A.S.H.-unit starting lineup.  These guys should be improving together with the reps they are presumably getting practicing our "offense."  Whatever that may be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #228 on: January 28, 2016, 09:59:13 PM »
And the pop-collared douches of OM hand us another lopsided loss.

Would like to see some adaptation on the offensive side of the ball.  They have at least four games under their belt with the M.A.S.H.-unit starting lineup.  These guys should be improving together with the reps they are presumably getting practicing our "offense."  Whatever that may be.

The reality is they're only missing one real contributor, and that's Dunans.  New Williams is back playing.  Flim Flam Hadeen played in the first 5 games but he only averaged 11 minutes a game and less than 2 assists. 

The other night against Florida, their guard was dribbling as he came across the top of the key.  A low post guy broke out to the wing and the guard hit him on a give and go.  The guard sprinted down the lane but the AU defender went with him.  Problem was, they ran another cutter who rubbed off a pick right behind the guard and the guy on the wing hit him for an uncontested layup.

It's called a set play.  It's called an offense.

A few nights later, Vanderbilt is playing UF.  I watched the guard for Vandy come down court and hit a guy who popped out towards the time line.  The guard went down the lane and came out of the low post to the wing while the low post man ran to the foul line.  A couple of passes made with nothing open so they reversed the ball and ran something similar on the left side until one man saw an opening, drove the lane and dished to a low post man for an 8 foot jumper. 

It's called a motion offense with all 5 guys working in unison to get an open look.

Auburn does none of that.  Ever!  Well, we don't match up inside.  Yeah, I've heard that one more times than I can count.

Bowers 6'7" and built like a tank

Tyler Harris 6'10"

Horace Spencer 6'9"

Jordon Granger 6'8"

TJ Lang 6'7"

And we can't run a play to isolate any of these guys inside?  We can't run a simple motion offense to try and free some guys up?  What's the problem?  Bruce Pearl does have an offensive plan...right?  Are several of our guys retarded? There's a reason why he allows Canty to play fucking street ball every time he has the ball, right?  What am I missing while I watch 4 guys stand there motionless while he cross-over, between the legs dribbles and shoots from 40 with 2 guys in his face?  There's a method to the madness. Tell me there is.

Tell me how it is that Pearl knows for a fact that if Semen Showers gets 10 defensive rebounds, that 8 of those "possessions" will end badly with either a horrible wild shot or Bowers throwing it to the other team...that he allows it to continue. 

Look, despite the fact that little used Slim Slam and  Dunans are on the bench, there's still more talent and size on the floor than we've had in years.  Am I the only guy on earth that's not really blown away by Bruce Pearl so far?  I see good recruiting but the X's and O's are fucking horrible.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:01:13 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #229 on: January 28, 2016, 10:49:08 PM »
When a re you gonna learn. We run a spread offense!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #230 on: January 29, 2016, 08:48:57 AM »
When a re you gonna learn. We run a spread offense!

I think you are thinking about equestrian.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2016, 05:57:22 PM »
I think you are thinking about equestrian.

Horse Hockey!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #232 on: January 31, 2016, 12:05:22 AM »
Another weak ass loss to a 10-10 team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #233 on: January 31, 2016, 06:05:06 AM »
Am I the only guy on earth that's not really blown away by Bruce Pearl so far?  I see good recruiting but the X's and O's are fucking horrible.
The hint for me that something was amiss is that one of our players (?) said that the Rifleman had drawn up a plan to stop somebody (UK maybe) in a contest we actually won. And everyone knows that Coach Person is a defensive mastermind. :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #234 on: February 07, 2016, 02:16:56 PM »
Pearl's girls are looking good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #235 on: February 09, 2016, 04:29:41 PM »
With Canty sitting to get his collective shit together, guess who Pearl has at point guard? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #236 on: February 09, 2016, 04:57:56 PM »
With Canty sitting to get his collective shoot together, guess who Pearl has at point guard?

Squeaky Johnson?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #237 on: February 09, 2016, 04:58:10 PM »
Mugsy Bogues?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #238 on: February 09, 2016, 05:07:27 PM »
Squeaky Johnson?

No, Mitch Comstein, my roommate.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:09:21 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #239 on: February 09, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »
With Canty sitting to get his collective shit together, guess who Pearl has at point guard?

Big Cim! 

We have no Canty, Purifoy, Dunans, Shamsid-Deen and New Williams has bum knees that he hasn't got over.  We have also had guys banged up.  It's bad, I still think next year we dance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan