We. Are. Auburn. Basketball.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Puthcher College Round Ball Stuff here
« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2016, 02:23:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2016, 11:17:16 PM »
Boom!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2016, 11:21:46 PM »
Boom.  Tigers follow up the win against the Kats with a 6 point home victory against Squeaky Johnson and the Unwashed.  Needed this because the next 3 are brutal.  Florida and Ole Miss on the road and then Oklahoma State, who just drilled Kansas.  Great win tonight.  Guess we'll see if they have strapped on the big girl panties. Give me a win out of those 3 and I'll be happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2016, 07:50:46 AM »
Don't know much about basketball despite once coaching it. 

I do know, however, that every time Cinnamon Blousers touched the ball I closed my eyes.  He scored a lot of points and grabbed a bunch of rebounds but he also looked completely out of control at times.  There was one stretch where AU was up by seven or eight, on the verge of putting the game away and he lobbed up absurd three-pointers on two or three successive trips which allowed them to crawl right back in the game.

Not a great team, lacking a little discipline, but that was fun to watch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2016, 10:53:38 AM »
"We're number 1". 

No...we're not. 

#1 in the State after last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2016, 03:17:11 PM »

** Auburn guard Tahj Shamsid-Deen is out for the year with a shoulder injury. He has loose shoulders. How well Dr. Andrews is able to tighten shoulder up will determine if he can play again.
Does anyone know if this tightening procedure is available for the vagina area? Not for me. Asking for a friend. TIA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2016, 04:01:03 PM »
We won, so I shouldn't care, but did anyone else want to rip Tom Hart's fucking throat out?

This guy was like a goddamn Finebaum caller with his ridiculous meltdown over what he thought was a Canty travel, that was correctly called a clear foul.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY REVERSED THE CALL!!! THE REF THREE FEET AWAY FROM THE ACTION MADE THE RIGHT CALL AND THEN IT GOT OVERTURNED BY THE ONE 45 FEET AWAY!!! I've never seen anything like this in my life!!! This is terrible!!! We'll never know how this one woulda turned out!!!"

I don't know how to show the video, but this person on Twitter played it in slow motion. How the fuck is that not crystal clear that the ONLY reason his pivot foot moved was because the Bammer jerked him back by his shoulder. Let alone, he got the pass off before his pivot foot was lifted anyway.

We won, and I'm glad. But fuck this guy for shitting all over the win. He didn't stop from that point until literally after the game was over. Fuck that guy. I want him fired.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 04:04:17 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2016, 04:06:32 PM »
We won, so I shouldn't care, but did anyone else want to rip Tom Hart's fucking throat out?

This guy was like a goddamn Finebaum caller with his ridiculous meltdown over what he thought was a Canty travel, that was correctly called a clear foul.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY REVERSED THE CALL!!! THE REF THREE FEET AWAY FROM THE ACTION MADE THE RIGHT CALL AND THEN THE OTHER REF CAME IN AND MESSED IT UP!!! I've never seen anything like this!!! This is terrible!!! We'll never know how this one woulda turned out!!!"

I don't know how to show the video, but this person on Twitter played it in slow motion. How the fuck is that not crystal clear that the ONLY reason his pivot foot moved was because the Bammer jerked him back by his shoulder.

We won, and I'm glad. But fuck this guy for shitting all over the win. He didn't stop from that point until literally after the game was over. Fuck that guy. I want him fired.

Our local Bammer sports talk guy actually mentioned that very thing and he complained about the "reversal".  But to his credit, he followed that by saying the very next trip down the floor, Horace Spencer got a rebound and was slung to the ground by Norris, I think.  Anyway, he was harping on how bad the refs were for both sides. I think it was 53 fouls called in a 40 minute game.  You do the math.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2016, 04:07:23 PM »

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY REVERSED THE CALL!!! THE REF THREE FEET AWAY FROM THE ACTION MADE THE RIGHT CALL AND THEN IT GOT OVERTURNED BY THE ONE 45 FEET AWAY!!! I've never seen anything like this in my life!!! This is terrible!!! We'll never know how this one woulda turned out!!!"

I don't know how to show the video, but this person on Twitter played it in slow motion. How the fuck is that not crystal clear that the ONLY reason his pivot foot moved was because the Bammer jerked him back by his shoulder. Let alone, he got the pass off before his pivot foot was lifted anyway.

Alabama doesn't "lose". Haven't you learned this by now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2016, 04:13:12 PM »
This was the tweet with the video I meant to post in the previous post.

https://twitter.com/wig75/status/689667223082827776

Pretty fuckin' clear cut that it was a foul AND even if it wasn't, not travelling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2016, 04:41:36 PM »
Our local Bammer sports talk guy actually mentioned that very thing and he complained about the "reversal".  But to his credit, he followed that by saying the very next trip down the floor, Horace Spencer got a rebound and was slung to the ground by Norris, I think.  Anyway, he was harping on how bad the refs were for both sides. I think it was 53 fouls called in a 40 minute game.  You do the math.

It was one of the worst officiated games ever. But I've always said, if the officials are shitty. At least let them be shitty for both teams. From that standpoint...success!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2016, 04:41:57 PM »
If that was travelling, then Obamahasteaks should have been called at least 11 times himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2016, 04:47:57 PM »
We won, so I shouldn't care, but did anyone else want to rip Tom Hart's fudgeing throat out?

I don't know how to show the video, but this person on Twitter played it in slow motion. How the fudge is that not crystal clear that the ONLY reason his pivot foot moved was because the Bammer jerked him back by his shoulder. Let alone, he got the pass off before his pivot foot was lifted anyway.

We won, and I'm glad. But fudge this guy for shootting all over the win. He didn't stop from that point until literally after the game was over. fudge that guy. I want him fired.

I watched the second half, and I actually thought it might be the bama broadcast network that was calling the game.  Little Squeaky Johnson was getting his knob slobbered on like he was saban.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2016, 09:24:58 AM »
I watched the second half, and I actually thought it might be the bama broadcast network that was calling the game.  Little Squeaky Johnson was getting his knob slobbered on like he was saban.

Why is he allowed to come out on the court to play defense?  There were a couple of times he was so far out on the court he was the closest person to Canty.  He was out on the logo more than once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2016, 10:02:52 AM »
Why is he allowed to come out on the court to play defense?  There were a couple of times he was so far out on the court he was the closest person to Canty.  He was out on the logo more than once.
Not sure but I did notice that Wimp doesn't look anything like the last time I remember seeing him. He's shrunk. And tanned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #216 on: January 22, 2016, 07:44:10 AM »
Now, now...Pearl looked as if he was measuring a ref for a suit the entire game.

And as much as I like Sonny Smith, he meekly sat by and allowed Bobby Knight to just take over the floor with a whistle way back in 1987, when we probably had our most talented roster (top to bottom) ever. Never seen a HC with the ability to orchestrate such control over the officiating since Knight's time at IU. The second half of that one-sided travesty is etched on jmar's tiny brain.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #217 on: January 22, 2016, 03:38:38 PM »
The second half of that one-sided travesty is etched on jmar's tiny brain.   
Do not be silly. We know that your brain isn't etched.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2016, 09:07:56 AM »
Do not be silly. We know that your brain isn't etched.
Alright then...carry on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2016, 10:02:20 PM »
Aaaannnd the Tigers lose by THIRTY TWO in Gainseville.  Bowers is still allowed to go helter fucking skelter every single time he touches the ball and Canty continues to throw up more garbage then awesome.

The lack of discipline and the obvious observation that Pearl is just rolling out the ball like it's gym class and saying "Do whatever the hell you want" is starting to get old. I watched the entire game. There's no sugar coating or rationalizing that shit.  That was embarrassing.  That was street ball against a decent, well coached team.  Horrible.  32 point loss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions