dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Uh Oh....Big news out of Athens??
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2015, 02:04:47 PM »
The hell you say! What kinds of things does he think about when he's all alone in his vehicle, driving himself to work?

**edited to add:  FUCK Georgia!

Looks in review mirror and gets a stiffy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2015, 02:15:23 PM »
Well, I hope at least Pruitt drove over to turd town and punched Sabbin while he was stuck in traffic on his way to work.  Did you know Sabbin actually drives himself to work?!?!?!?   :jaw:

The actual follow up to that was Marty Smith saying LS sometimes calls his sports psychologist to find out new ways to motivate his players that day.

I'm telling you, the magnificence of that man simply cannot be measured.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2015, 02:38:34 PM »
The actual follow up to that was Marty Smith saying LS sometimes calls his sports psychologist to find out new ways to motivate his players that day.

I'm telling you, the magnificence of that man simply cannot be measured.

LS     *snicker*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2015, 02:41:21 PM »
LS is probably disrespectful.  It really should be CLS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 02:48:22 PM »
Its all part of the big plan. Pruitt talked to LS. Agreed to go to UGA and burn the place down. Get Richt fired so Kirby can take over. Then Pruitt goes back to bama to wait his turn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 05:59:11 PM »
Mark Richt Twitters that all is cool as they get ready for the Blueballs on the Bluegrass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2015, 06:55:32 PM »
I would like to see Rocker return as our DL Coach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2015, 09:55:14 AM »

Yes...maybe this will be a byproduct of all of this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2015, 09:16:28 AM »
I actually went to high school with Pruitt or as we called him, "Pork Chop." If any of that stuff about him and Richt is true I'd be surprised honestly. Guy was not really outspoken and actually had his head on straight back in the day. When we would go to parties he was won of the few that never got shit faced drunk and even looked out for some of the younger guys when shit got wild and fights broke out. He actually pulled me aside once (I was 15) when a huge brawl broke out and gave me a lift home when this crazy bitch came out with a gun and ran everyone's ass off. Of course his bitch ass also told his dad, Cooter Dale (who was the HC), that I was smoking at the party and he ran my ass off for the next couple of weeks. That said maybe going to the Hoover and the Gumpaloosa changed him but he was far from confrontational when he left home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »
I actually went to high school with Pruitt or as we called him, "Pork Chop." If any of that stuff about him and Richt is true I'd be surprised honestly. Guy was not really outspoken and actually had his head on straight back in the day. When we would go to parties he was won of the few that never got shit faced drunk and even looked out for some of the younger guys when shit got wild and fights broke out. He actually pulled me aside once (I was 15) when a huge brawl broke out and gave me a lift home when this crazy bitch came out with a gun and ran everyone's ass off. Of course his bitch ass also told his dad, Cooter Dale (who was the HC), that I was smoking at the party and he ran my ass off for the next couple of weeks. That said maybe going to the Hoover and the Gumpaloosa changed him but he was far from confrontational when he left home.
Good story. You shouldn't smoke at parties you know...stunt your growth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2015, 03:38:36 PM »
I'd like to see Rocker return to our DL. Either one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2015, 03:41:44 PM »
I smoked pot with Jeremy Pruitt...It was Jeremy Pruitt, Johnny Hopkins, and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazin that shit up everyday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2015, 04:41:02 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. I'll hit him up next time he comes home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2015, 04:58:48 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. I'll hit him up next time he comes home.

Some of us need the hook up on that good shit one hitter quiter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2015, 10:14:57 AM »
I smoked pot with Jeremy Pruitt...It was Jeremy Pruitt, Johnny Hopkins, and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazin that shit up everyday.

What happens when She takes one look at me and goes "Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2015, 12:21:08 PM »
I tea-bagged your drum set.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2015, 11:25:43 AM »
Heard on sports talk this morning that Pruitt had to get on the horn with all the recruits and let them know that there was in fact, "an incident", but that everything is cool now. They said one recruit admitted that rival schools had already been contacting him trying to use that against UGA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2015, 12:04:21 PM »
Heard on sports talk this morning that Pruitt had to get on the horn with all the recruits and let them know that there was in fact, "an incident", but that everything is cool now. They said one recruit admitted that rival schools had already been contacting him trying to use that against UGA.

Yeah....cool until right after the 4th quarter of the tech game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2015, 12:24:32 PM »
Yeah....cool until right after the 4th quarter of the tech game.
Do you feel that boy? The way the shit clings to the air. Shit blizzards coming
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."