Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

New Thread

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: New Thread
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2015, 04:52:46 PM »
Timberlake does actually play multiple instruments.  I doubt he's in the same universe as Prince talent-wise, but he's got it going on just the same.  But what I think some are getting at is the total package as an entertainer.  Not only has he put out tons of music and played with some of the biggest names on the biggest stages, he actually has a pretty extensive list of TV and movie credits.  Plus, some of his SNL stuff and skits with Fallon are damn funny.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2015, 07:57:35 AM »
Whatever. JT might reach Prince's level one day. But it ain't today.

He might want to practice a few more or fifty instruments first.

Timberlake is talented, but he ain't no Prince yet.

Prince would skull fuck Timberlake with his tiny purple cock and then dunk a basketball on him before serving him pancakes.  Timberlake is barely Lenny Kravitz.  He's not in Prince's stratosphere.

BTW, this is country music.  Nothing sucks worse than country.  Worst musical genre in human history.  County music is awful.  Terrible. Horrible.  No thank you, sir. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2015, 08:52:21 AM »
Prince would skull fuck Timberlake with his tiny purple cock and then dunk a basketball on him before serving him pancakes.  Timberlake is barely Lenny Kravitz.  He's not in Prince's stratosphere.

BTW, this is country music.  Nothing sucks worse than country.  Worst musical genre in human history.  County music is awful.  Terrible. Horrible.  No thank you, sir.

Sigh...I think the jt/prince point was seriously missed.

And yes, country music is awful. Save for a few decent ones like Paisely or this new cat Stapleton, it's merely manufactured bro country gay pop shit. Luke Bryan and fla-ga line are the worst thing to happen to country music not named Garth.

Johnny, No Show and Hank are rolling in their graves. And Merle and Willie are too much under the influence to care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2015, 10:30:23 PM »
Whatever. JT might reach Prince's level one day. But it ain't today.

He might want to practice a few more or fifty instruments first.

Timberlake is talented, but he ain't no Prince yet.

Right on. And let's not forget about Morris Day and the Time!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

jmar

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2015, 07:15:31 AM »
Mo was a groovin' brutha, no doubt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2015, 09:44:40 AM »

Jerome was the key to their success!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2015, 10:25:37 AM »
Jerome was the key to their success!

Pffffft.....Jerome couldn't hold Jesse's jock. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2015, 12:43:37 PM »

Pffffft.....Jerome couldn't hold Jesse's jock.

Jesse was always first:

"Jesse! Now Jerome!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2015, 03:55:44 PM »
And yes, country music is awful. Save for a few decent ones like Paisely or this new cat Stapleton, it's merely manufactured bro country gay pop shit. Luke Bryan and fla-ga line are the worst thing to happen to country music not named Garth.
Say what you want about Garth, but he got that Baton Rouge thing right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2016, 09:58:41 AM »
Not really a fan of the country music. Especially this new age pop country shit. That said I was able to see Stapleton in Nashville for NYE. Maybe it was the liquor but the guy put on a damn good show. He opened up with a steel guitar playing Amazing Grace. Being in downtown Nashville, in that setting, with all its history, that shit sent chills down my spine. Fully expected to See the ghost of Hank Sr. walk out on stage.

Shitty short video my drunk ass shot just to prove I tell no lies...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions