Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week Townhall Has Left the Jacobs Bus

Thoughts - Week Townhall Has Left the Jacobs Bus
« on: November 01, 2015, 09:09:44 PM »
tl;dr - Since I know these are long, here you go: We suck. We have sucked for a while. Our program is built incorrectly. Jacobs fault. Get back to Auburn football. Our program has a history and tradition of being a big boy. Let's play big boy football. Let's change the whole damn thing back to what has worked consistently in the past.

Defense

- Carl Lawson is a beast and if he can stay healthy, he will be one of the best players to ever put on the Auburn uniform.

- If the defense's main issue has been a lack of talent and a lack of depth, then it was wrong of us as fans and wrong of Malzahn as a coach to put the blame on Ellis Johnson. This is year three in Malzhan's program. The defense should have been rebuilt starting in 2013. You can't blame it on Chizik at all. It's like 2016 presidential candidates still bringing up George Bush.

Coaching Buffoonery

- I spent most of the Ole Miss game saying, "What? I don't get it. Why would they do that? I'm confused. This doesn't make any damn sense."

Help me out here. Play the believing game. Why would Malzahn think these were sound decisions:

1. Jeremy Johnson touching the ball EVER without Sean White being too injured to play. I get it KINDA get it for Johnson to come in on short yard situations. He can run the QB sneak. But no one gives a shit if he is running the read option or quarterback draw. He has no agility and will make no one miss. He's not that strong. He's got some straight line speed, but he's liable to turn it over. And we saw on the triple chili dog reverse pass that he'll still lob it right into double and triple coverage.

2. Playing Jovon instead of Barber. Again, I KINDA SORTA MAYBE get it after watching some of Jovon's runs. But Barber has been the man all season. He's our back. He's the one guy we could count on. And suddenly, Jovon Robinson? Where this decision fails is in #3.

3. Throwing the ball and calling dumbshit plays in the red zone. Malzahn's done. It's over. If he can't score touchdowns on the 2 fucking yard line two years in a row, then his days are numbered in the SEC. We were on the 5 yard line or better three times during this game. Not one turned into a touchdown. Where was Barber? Just pound it. Was he injured? Hand it to Jovon. Hand it to Kerrion. Just pound it. Do something to get 2 yards.

4. Going for it on 4th down late in the game and calling whatever shit pass that was.

Time for a change

- "Auburn's loss to Ole Miss assures the Tigers of a non-winning SEC record for the sixth time in eight seasons after eight straight winning SEC years under Tommy Tuberville. The Gene Chizik and Gus Malzahn eras are boom-or-bust compared to Tuberville, who was steady (until his final losing year) but didn't always win big enough. In the Tigers' two winning SEC seasons under Chizik and Malzahn, they reached the national championship game. Auburn is a great test case for fans: Do you prefer higher highs and lower lows from your favorite team, or a more stable program that doesn't win big enough? Georgia fans are curious about the answer" - Jon Solomon.

- This is unacceptable football. We are BLINDED by the magic of 2010 and 2013. Since Tuberville left, we have been losers in this conference. It is 100% a reflection of the direction of the program. We said to hell with what Tuberville had built and went for the new luxury vehicle that had bells and whistles and subwoofers.

- Some have argued that this is better. That "at least we aren't Georgia." That we can hang our hats on 2010 and 2013 and that Tuberville's play even at its best wasn't worthy of a national championship.

- But Auburn is part of the Big 6 programs in SEC lore. Hell, I'd put Auburn in the Big 3. Every decade since the 50s has featured Auburn as a main player in the SEC conference. Have there been down years and down eras? Sure. A few. Maybe one, honestly. But Jordan, Dye, Bowden, and Tuberville all built programs that consistently and annually COMPETED for the division championship. Barfield didn't and he and his shit program direction were run out of town.

- So I ask you to consider if this is okay. You can pump sunshine and rainbows all you want about the direction the team is going, but you as an Auburn fan, as a fan and perhaps alum of a top ten football program in CFB history, you just watched Auburn lose to Miss State, Arkansas, and Ole Miss in year three of our coach's tenure.

- Auburn since Jay Jacobs has started making hires and directing the program has a losing record to Miss State, Arkansas, Alabama, LSU, and Georgia. Auburn has lost more times than it has won against SEC opponents, and we are now 1-7 in our last 8 SEC games, and even that 1 lone win was due to a freak leg injury that prevented a winning touchdown.

- So yes, all in all, I saw Muschamp's defense come alive with the return of Lawson. But I was reminded of the lack of depth and player development. I saw an offense finally make some plays and move the ball against a good defense. But I was reminded that our coaching staff is unprepared and now has a two year history of being unable to score in the red zone or when it matters most.

- I'm also reminded that recruiting is at an extreme low. I then see that our coaches are looking for more JUCO players.

- I think I'm in full apocalypse mode. Chizik's and Malzahn's teams have looked awfully similar. A hopefully high octane offense that can win shootouts complemented by a porous defense that needs big plays or opposing team's mistakes to have a remote chance at competing on a respectable level.

- It's done. It's over. It's time to get back to what Auburn football was built on. There was talk in 2008 that Tuberville wouldn't recruit as well as Saban. That Alabama and Saban would be the big bad wolf that had too much talent to go muscle to muscle with. But out of all of the programs in the SEC, which ones do you think can compete with the juggernaut? Why would anyone believe that only LSU or Florida can do it? Why would you as an Auburn fan not think that we can also have an offensive line with NFL players and NFL backs and NFL defensive players with a QB that just needs to protect the football? Why the fuck are we built on being different?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:13:55 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

chinook

Re: Thoughts - Week Townhall Has Left the Jacobs Bus
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 09:49:52 PM »
You would make a better Georgia Bulldog fan.

War Eagle.

I agree on Jacobs though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 09:50:35 PM »

Don't you..... forget about me...  Don't, don't, don't, don't... Don't you....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 09:58:09 PM »
You would make a better Georgia Bulldog fan.

War Eagle.

I agree on Jacobs though.

If every fan like him would go ahead and quit AU, or life, the rest of us can get back to supporting our team.

But I guess since he never really said "FIRE GUS" then nobody is really calling for nuking the program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 10:06:06 PM »
To address a few points.  First, and this is totally JMHO, healthy or not, this will be it for Lawson.  If he stays healthy for the last 4 games, he'll do enough to show NFL scouts he's worth taking a chance on.  With his injury problems, he'd be a fool to come back and risk it.  Won't be a high pick but he's a big enough freak to work out for teams and impress enough to have his name called, probably on day 2.

I'm 100% fine with Malzahn canning Ellis Johnson. Easy to look back and say he wasn't the problem but his defenses were atrocious.  Not that our D hasn't sucked this year.  It has.  But no way you continue on with the way Johnson's unit was playing.  I'm still also 100% certain what I've been harping on is as much of a problem as anything.  We're not strong and physical up front.  We're getting big boy'd on a weekly basis and the philosophy in the weight room has to change immediately.

Play calling?  With ya' right down the line.

Barber?  Banged up.  Injured.  Ineffective and couldn't go.  On another note, not advocating a change, but Robinson sees the hole sooo much better than Barber.

As far as getting back to traditional AU football?  Maybe later.  Not right now. The trends are cyclical in college foosballz.  I'm 55.  Seen it all.  What Malzahn is doing or rather, trying to do, is what college football has become.  Everyone is doing it. There's no more 4 yards and a cloud of dust.  Even Lord Saybinz gave in and started implementing fast paced, spread philosophies.  Why?  Because the few losses that he has suffered have come from teams..traditional powers like OSU and OU that now play fast and spread you out.  Everyone of significance in college football, with the exception of Les Miles and LSU, run some form of it. 

No one likes what has happened.  It's head scratching.  But no one is going to blow this staff or this program up right now.  People can call for it all they want.  But the fact is, they made a huge commitment to Malzahn and he's going to get more time to straighten it out.  I know this is no consolation, but there's a massive difference in where CGM's program and Chizik's was.  The team flat out quit with Chizik.  Mailed it in.  Stopped playing.  I've seen nothing but guys trying their collective asses off to get better under Gus.  I'm just afraid that right now, they're strapped by a horrible strength program and coaches who need to get their collective heads out of their collective asses and build on the things that work.  Not reinvent themselves every Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 10:09:07 PM »
Thank you!

You old farts have a bit more patience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 10:12:45 PM »
I had to kind of scan because my pupils started cramping. But, 1. I blv that we seldom run the zone read compared to last year, regardless of which QB is in there. And I agree, the only reason we should see JJ in another game is if it's in mop up or for a Hail Mary. He just needs to be a TE with a cannon.

2. I heard Barber is hurt. He didn't have a good first half. I thought Robinson ran great

3. Tubberville won't be coming back. Gus is your boy for at least another season, so it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks.

4. I don't like Jacobs either but doing anything less than everything he could to keep Gus in Auburn after his first year would've been dumb. It could've cost him his job. He did the best thing, IMO. But that means we are stuck with him for a while.

I'm ok with it because I still believe. I've written this season off but I haven't given up. Still think we get a bowl game. And that Bama will kick the shit out of us.

I saw improvement again. We didn't quit, we are playing freshmen, yadda, yadda. Yep, it sucks, but it is what it is.

I think Gus and Will can and will get us straight. It's happening now I think. Slowly but surely. Next season, we will reap more reward of playing these young guys.

But I'm concerned about recruiting too. ESP D line.

Too late to turn back. Get on the Gus bus, bitches or we will run you over. You will see. We coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 11:11:35 PM »
Fuck everbody
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2015, 11:31:12 PM »
Fuck everbody

No no...fuck me.

Wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2015, 11:49:44 PM »
1) Wanted to like Jeremy Johnson.  Seems like a good kid, patient, waited his turn.  But I wondered how he could be so freaking awesome when he really wasn't all that in high school.  Or whatever.  Then he wasn't.  And sweet sassy molasses he sucks.  I don't ever want to see him again.  He needs to find a bus out of there. Maybe the same one that carted off Keihl Frazier.  Cocoa Panda went to Witchy Tata College in Arkansas, ran for 800 yards, threw for 2000 and impressed alum Mike Huckabee.

2) Whatever dysfunction is going on with the playcalling since -- well -- the Georgia game in 2013 needs to unfuck itself.  From that game on the offense has been so predictable a third grader passing through the room can look at the game on the TV and go "must be first down" because of the run play that goes for -2 yards over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  If you're not using it to set up play action or a QB keeper on the read or a reverse or something, it's just a wasted fucking down. 

3) The middle of the motherfucking field.  I'm sick to fucking death of watching teams hit crossing routes, dig routes, slants, and myriad other passes in the middle of the field against us.  Sick of it.  At the same time I'm completely frustrated by our inability to utilize this part of the field in any meaningful way.   All passes are either bombity-bomb-fuck-bombs, screens or sideline routes.  If we run a play to the middle, we don't pull the trigger until the receiver has crossed the hash and is heading toward the boundary.  We can't or won't defend it and we can't or won't use it. 

4) Screens.  We did a good job against Ole Shit cutting off the bubble screens. First time in about seven years we've defended one of those.  We can't run them ourselves though. 

5) Excuses.  Sick of excuses.   LSU has 15 sophomores and 10 freshmen in its two deep roster.  25 of 44 players are in their first or second season.  They play like they're pissed off. Like men.  We're playing seven sophomores and 12 freshmen.   And we look lost. 

Maybe it's just me.  But I don't enjoy this.  I don't enjoy what we are. 

BTW, Mississippi State is fucked in a major way after this season.  They only play a total of seven freshmen/sophomores in the two deep.  24 juniors so the senior class next year should be deep, but they'll be without Prescott and both his backups are freshmen.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:54:49 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 12:42:04 AM »
1) Wanted to like Jeremy Johnson.  Seems like a good kid, patient, waited his turn.  But I wondered how he could be so freaking awesome when he really wasn't all that in high school.  Or whatever.  Then he wasn't.  And sweet sassy molasses he sucks.  I don't ever want to see him again.  He needs to find a bus out of there. Maybe the same one that carted off Keihl Frazier.  Cocoa Panda went to Witchy Tata College in Arkansas, ran for 800 yards, threw for 2000 and impressed alum Mike Huckabee.

2) Whatever dysfunction is going on with the playcalling since -- well -- the Georgia game in 2013 needs to unfuck itself.  From that game on the offense has been so predictable a third grader passing through the room can look at the game on the TV and go "must be first down" because of the run play that goes for -2 yards over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  If you're not using it to set up play action or a QB keeper on the read or a reverse or something, it's just a wasted fucking down. 

3) The middle of the motherfucking field.  I'm sick to fucking death of watching teams hit crossing routes, dig routes, slants, and myriad other passes in the middle of the field against us.  Sick of it.  At the same time I'm completely frustrated by our inability to utilize this part of the field in any meaningful way.   All passes are either bombity-bomb-fuck-bombs, screens or sideline routes.  If we run a play to the middle, we don't pull the trigger until the receiver has crossed the hash and is heading toward the boundary.  We can't or won't defend it and we can't or won't use it. 

4) Screens.  We did a good job against Ole Shit cutting off the bubble screens. First time in about seven years we've defended one of those.  We can't run them ourselves though. 

5) Excuses.  Sick of excuses.   LSU has 15 sophomores and 10 freshmen in its two deep roster.  25 of 44 players are in their first or second season.  They play like they're pissed off. Like men.  We're playing seven sophomores and 12 freshmen.   And we look lost. 

Maybe it's just me.  But I don't enjoy this.  I don't enjoy what we are. 

BTW, Mississippi State is fucked in a major way after this season.  They only play a total of seven freshmen/sophomores in the two deep.  24 juniors so the senior class next year should be deep, but they'll be without Prescott and both his backups are freshmen.
I agree with everything you stated, except for one thing. Jeremy Johnson was Mr. Football & in the running for Mr. Basketball (2012). So, yeah he was awesome in High School (Carver High retired his Jersey).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 08:00:09 AM »
As far as getting back to traditional AU football?  Maybe later.  Not right now. The trends are cyclical in college foosballz.  I'm 55.  Seen it all.  What Malzahn is doing or rather, trying to do, is what college football has become.  Everyone is doing it. There's no more 4 yards and a cloud of dust.  Even Lord Saybinz gave in and started implementing fast paced, spread philosophies.  Why?  Because the few losses that he has suffered have come from teams..traditional powers like OSU and OU that now play fast and spread you out.  Everyone of significance in college football, with the exception of Les Miles and LSU, run some form of it. 

No one likes what has happened.  It's head scratching.  But no one is going to blow this staff or this program up right now.  People can call for it all they want.  But the fact is, they made a huge commitment to Malzahn and he's going to get more time to straighten it out.  I know this is no consolation, but there's a massive difference in where CGM's program and Chizik's was.  The team flat out quit with Chizik.  Mailed it in.  Stopped playing.  I've seen nothing but guys trying their collective asses off to get better under Gus.  I'm just afraid that right now, they're strapped by a horrible strength program and coaches who need to get their collective heads out of their collective asses and build on the things that work.  Not reinvent themselves every Saturday.

Maybe it's a new Civil War, but I'm out.

Of course I will root for the Auburn Tigers and cheer and hope and pray that I am wrong. That Gus is going to revolutionize the SEC, like he was predicted to do after the 2013 season.

And sure, he's a better manager than Chizik. He's kept the guys competing. I fully expect this team to play their asses off the rest of the season. Maybe get to the Birmingham Bowl with a 6-6 record. Maybe hang our hats on 7-5, get a bowl win, finish 8-5 and it's by record no different than 2014.

I don't know how I will finagle this, but I think it comes with my low expectations for Malzahn. I think we might beat Georgia. I think A&M will score points. I think Alabama rolls over us. I think we go into next season with some high hopes, and I think we lose 5-6 games.

Of course I'm not calling for his head this year. That would be foolish. He needs more time, and Muschamp could really turn things around on defense.

But I think you all can mark my words: We will be coaching hunting after 2016 or 2017. And when the time comes, we will need Jay Jacobs gone and someone in that will believe in Auburn's program, believe in Auburn's recruiting, and believe in Auburn's ability to play Auburn football with the best teams in the country.

As Kaos said, I don't enjoy this. The whole personality of our program is different and wrong. We're not Oregon. We're not unable to recruit young guys that can play. Hell, we HAVE recruited young guys that can play. They just aren't being developed. I don't like Cherry Coke plays being called when we could and should pound the ball against lesser programs like Ole Miss. I don't like watching Florida jerseys play aggressive football, watching Florida players tattoo and punish opposing players because they dared catch a pass over the middle. I don't like watching our safeties miss arm tackles or watching our linemen get pushed around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 08:55:40 AM »
My biggest gripe right now is the mismanagement of my young QB. That wildcat bullshit is a tool that will ruin the kid's confidence after getting us to the redzone. It all but removes the threat of the pass. Gus doesn't miss on an opportunity to get that sillyassed package in but he doesn't call time out when we are down by 8 after our QB gets drilled. That's all I have for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2015, 09:03:59 AM »
Coaching Buffoonery

- I spent most of the Ole Miss game saying, "What? I don't get it. Why would they do that? I'm confused. This doesn't make any damn sense."

Help me out here. Play the believing game. Why would Malzahn think these were sound decisions:

1. Jeremy Johnson touching the ball EVER without Sean White being too injured to play. I get it KINDA get it for Johnson to come in on short yard situations. He can run the QB sneak. But no one gives a shit if he is running the read option or quarterback draw. He has no agility and will make no one miss. He's not that strong. He's got some straight line speed, but he's liable to turn it over. And we saw on the triple chili dog reverse pass that he'll still lob it right into double and triple coverage.

2. Playing Jovon instead of Barber. Again, I KINDA SORTA MAYBE get it after watching some of Jovon's runs. But Barber has been the man all season. He's our back. He's the one guy we could count on. And suddenly, Jovon Robinson? Where this decision fails is in #3.

3. Throwing the ball and calling dumbshit plays in the red zone. Malzahn's done. It's over. If he can't score touchdowns on the 2 fucking yard line two years in a row, then his days are numbered in the SEC. We were on the 5 yard line or better three times during this game. Not one turned into a touchdown. Where was Barber? Just pound it. Was he injured? Hand it to Jovon. Hand it to Kerrion. Just pound it. Do something to get 2 yards.

4. Going for it on 4th down late in the game and calling whatever shit pass that was.

Agree with you 100% on this... the rest is Meh.

Shit happens everywhere and fans aren't happy.  There was a large contingent of LSU fans that wanted Les fired after last year.  Richt has probably the most consistent program in the SEC and I think he will be fired the end of this year.  You are damned if you do you are damned if you don't.

Personally I wouldn't trade 2010 for anything.  If we were to go winless the next two years still wouldn't trade it.  I got to see in person Auburn win the NC, with my father and brother.  Nothing was better than that.  My bucket list is complete.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2015, 09:12:44 AM »
My bucket list is complete.

After having Anaheim's finest call Buzz a dumbass, you bet it's complete.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2015, 09:14:17 AM »
Agree with you 100% on this... the rest is Meh.

Shit happens everywhere and fans aren't happy.  There was a large contingent of LSU fans that wanted Les fired after last year.  Richt has probably the most consistent program in the SEC and I think he will be fired the end of this year.  You are damned if you do you are damned if you don't.

Personally I wouldn't trade 2010 for anything.  If we were to go winless the next two years still wouldn't trade it.  I got to see in person Auburn win the NC, with my father and brother.  Nothing was better than that.  My bucket list is complete.

Your bucket list is complete?  lolwut? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2015, 09:15:12 AM »
After having Anaheim's finest call Buzz a dumbass, you bet it's complete.

Well technically that was #4, #2 was to see it done again in the Coliseum.  #3 was to see Sherry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2015, 09:15:49 AM »
Your bucket list is complete?  lolwut?

Yes 1-10 were Auburn winning, shut the fuck up you know what I was getting at.

edit: actually yes, there are obviously more things I would like to see and do in my life.  However #1 has and always was seeing Auburn win the title. 
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:17:49 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2015, 09:20:31 AM »
Well technically that was #4, #2 was to see it done again in the Coliseum.  #3 was to see Sherry.

I'm glad we got to see WE!!! with both kidneys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2015, 09:24:49 AM »
Pat Dye comes on our local sports talk show every Monday.  Said the one thing this morning I wanted to hear.  Paraphrasing. He said he's still optimistic about getting it turned around because he still sees the players and coaches busting their asses and trying to get better.  He said as long as they're not quitting like they did in 2012, they can find a way to get the program back on track.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions