Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Asleep in Fayetteville Game Thread

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Asleep in Fayetteville Game Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2015, 07:22:45 PM »
So you're saying there's a chance?
Yes, when he finally buckles the chin strap back on, the defense will be Rowdy. My suggestion to the coaching staff...this is just my personal opinion, but I feel that they should recruit a few more of these Carl Lawson type players at all three levels, every year (DL, LB & DB). When they go on their evaluations, look for the kid that terrorizes the opponent and has a fuckin shit load of energy...pay him more money than the other recruiters, then keep his pockets full and keep him happy. Again, just my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2015, 07:33:55 PM »
No, but Sean White is better QB than their Proactiv Spokesman.
Unfortunately, I have to agree.  The OL isn't helping Coker any, but Christ he stares down receivers horribly and always looks like he has no idea what's going on.  Here's something I said in another thread before the season began:

Coker tends to panic and make mistakes when he has 8 seconds to throw against St. Mary's Sisters of the Blind's second string.  He's not consistent either.  Maybe I'm wrong about it all.  I thought that the season would be shitty with Sims as starter, and I was wrong.  I just don't think that they can mindfuck Coker into being serviceable.

Sims wasn't a worldbeater, but I know why be was able to beat Coker out last season.  Sims actually turned out to be pretty good and could make a lot of plays with his legs.  Of course, Amari Cooper made things pretty easy for him at times, but I liked Sims.  Coker and the OL are liabilities right now.  I said it before, and I'll say it again:  Jimbo Fisher trolled Nick Saban.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2015, 10:15:47 AM »
Unfortunately, I have to agree.  The OL isn't helping Coker any, but Christ he stares down receivers horribly and always looks like he has no idea what's going on.  Here's something I said in another thread before the season began:

Sims wasn't a worldbeater, but I know why be was able to beat Coker out last season.  Sims actually turned out to be pretty good and could make a lot of plays with his legs.  Of course, Amari Cooper made things pretty easy for him at times, but I liked Sims.  Coker and the OL are liabilities right now.  I said it before, and I'll say it again:  Jimbo Fisher trolled Nick Saban.

All I know is, he makes my face hurt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum