Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Bonfire

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The Bonfire
« on: December 18, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »
I know this is probably one of those "Welcome to the 20th Century" moments for some of you, but I just recently discovered this show on Comedy Central on Serious Ecks Him Radio.  For those that don't know, The Bonfire comes on Monday and Wednesday afternoons at 5:00 Central.  It's basically two stand up comedians, Big Jay Oakerson and Dan Soder, in a studio and just talking shit.  Taking calls and talking shit.  Nothing is sacred.  Nothing!  And they don't have to have a topic or any direction.  They just have such great comedy minds and quick wit that listening to them have a casual conversation will have you in tears driving down the road.  I've had more than one car full of people beside me wondering what the hell I'm listening to. 

The other day, a guy calls in talking about how he worked for a traveling carnival and this one girl who worked at the games liked to bang any new carney employee.  Big Jay says, "Classic.  Toothless chick chuggin' carney dick behind the Tilt-A-Whirl."  Anywayz, if you have access to the XM's, give it a shot. 

However, do NOT let the wife or kids be present when you do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The Bonfire
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 02:53:53 PM »
I thought this was gonna be about Texas A&M.  I am disappoint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 04:18:05 PM »

That would be under Boncollapse. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 09:03:02 AM »

A mark....one was left. Big one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE