GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: No Craft Beer Thread?
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2021, 04:39:24 PM »
I like:
Bush light draft
Miller Lite
Very loose women

I don't want to know what bar is serving #1.

Sounds like the Dell Ranch in Smiths Station. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2021, 03:02:18 PM »
Been drinking Scofflaw P.O.G. (Pomegranate,Orange,Guava)
one of the best deals as well: 16oz 12 packs for $16.99
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2021, 03:18:35 PM »
Just as an aside. If any of you are vexed by brown ales particularly Samuel Smith's Nut Brown, you might want to consume it before imbibing the Taddy Porter. JMO but there's a slight sour present that splits a traditional stout and a really good brown ale.
"Taddy" fits the bill hands down.
Check it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2021, 12:41:00 PM »
Been drinking Scofflaw P.O.G. (Pomegranate,Orange,Guava)
one of the best deals as well: 16oz 12 packs for $16.99
My LITE tastes the same as it did in college. And Kroger has it for $10 a 12 pack of tall boys.

But I must say, for a fancy shmancy beer like yours, that ain't a bad price for the bigguns.

When in PCB, I like to go to Patches pub(east end of Thomas) and get a nice pizza and drink $2 tall boy LITES. Thats a fair price.
On Wednesdays, we old people hit up Beef O'Brady's for some cheap wings and $6 pitchers of Yuengling. See. I can get fancy too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2021, 01:02:01 PM »
My LITE tastes the same as it did in college. And Kroger has it for $10 a 12 pack of tall boys.

But I must say, for a fancy shmancy beer like yours, that ain't a bad price for the bigguns.

When in PCB, I like to go to Patches pub(east end of Thomas) and get a nice pizza and drink $2 tall boy LITES. Thats a fair price.
On Wednesdays, we old people hit up Beef O'Brady's for some cheap wings and $6 pitchers of Yuengling. See. I can get fancy too.
I ain't snooty pard.
I buy a case of Bud Lite or Moosehead or a twelve of Yuengling when I pick up my porter, pilsner or stout just so I don't have to go back again for a week or so. Also have to buy a couple of cases of water so I won't be knotted up with leg cramps during my sleep.
Old fucker's have to irrigate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2021, 02:22:25 AM »
I Also have to buy a couple of cases of water so I won't be knotted up with leg cramps during my sleep.
Old fucker's have to irrigate.
I chuckled. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2022, 05:22:01 PM »
Monday Night Slap Fight.  Any reviews on this IPA?

Since I was driving, I had cut myself off after a couple the other night at a restaurant.  We had a table full, and one of the guys had ordered this.  I asked him about it, and he offered a pull.  All I could say was, Holy shit that's good.

I'm trying to track some down locally in a 6'er.  Anyone had a Slap Fight?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2022, 01:15:50 PM »
Monday Night Slap Fight.  Any reviews on this IPA?

Since I was driving, I had cut myself off after a couple the other night at a restaurant.  We had a table full, and one of the guys had ordered this.  I asked him about it, and he offered a pull.  All I could say was, Holy shit that's good.

I'm trying to track some down locally in a 6'er.  Anyone had a Slap Fight?

Back when I was in kindergarten, I used to be the Slap Fight king.  I know you are, but what am I?   Good times! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2023, 05:58:56 PM »
Bringing this one back from the dead since a good beer pairs well with most summer activities.

Any new good brewski recommendations to share?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Don't rush me, sonny. You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2023, 09:49:16 PM »
Bringing this one back from the dead since a good beer pairs well with most summer activities.

I am becoming snooty. The Publix here in PCB will have a BOGO on random beers. I get to try some different stuff.
The latest, VooDoo Ranger fruit IPA. Not to be confused with the rump rangers on here.
Nice stuff. Damn strong. 7.5%. I still have a six of VooDoo Imperial to try.
Had a glass of Hooter Brown last night. Even stronger stuff. 8% OK but probably won’t try it again.
I picked up,some AndyGator by Abita. More strong stuff at 8%. A little strong, but nice.

And I still keep plenty of Lite for the beach.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 09:57:23 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2023, 10:58:34 PM »
I am becoming snooty. The Publix here in PCB will have a BOGO on random beers. I get to try some different stuff.
The latest, VooDoo Ranger fruit IPA. Not to be confused with the rump rangers on here.
Had a glass of Hooter Brown last night. Even stronger stuff. 8% OK but probably won’t try it again.
I picked up,some AndyGator by Abita. More strong stuff at 8%. A little strong, but nice.

Cold, crisp IPAs are my just reward after a long day of fucking around in the yard. Voodoo Ranger is good stuff.

Aldi has a Hopping Nomad and offers Good People IPA as well. At Publix I am gunning for Einstok, Naked Pig, or Light Sky. The last of which is embarrassing, but it’s my all day pool/meat smoking beer.

Jealous of you panhandle dwellers. 30A is my retirement plan, as long as I have some recreational property to let my country out nearby.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2023, 11:17:14 PM »

Carrillon beach Publix, edgewater Publix or Thomas drive Publix?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2023, 04:35:38 PM »
Carrillon beach Publix, edgewater Publix or Thomas drive Publix?

Thomas Dr. I live about a mile from there on Thomas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2023, 04:38:16 PM »

There is a brewery out of Iowa that is making my favorite stuff right now: Toppling Goliath.  Their King Sue, Psuedo Sue and Dino Park are outstanding.  The owner of the brewery vacations down here, otherwise we'd probably not be getting it per my guys at the distributor.

Locally, 3rd Planet in Niceville is doing great shit.  Their Dank Side of the Moon is my 2nd fave currently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2023, 04:43:40 PM »
There is a brewery out of Iowa that is making my favorite stuff right now: Toppling Goliath.  Their King Sue, Psuedo Sue and Dino Park are outstanding.  The owner of the brewery vacations down here, otherwise we'd probably not be getting it per my guys at the distributor.

Locally, 3rd Planet in Niceville is doing great shit.  Their Dank Side of the Moon is my 2nd fave currently.

Let me know where to get?  I'll be down in Destin in early October and can grab some.

Appreciate your recommendations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2023, 04:52:15 PM »
After a good workout, or long bike ride, I love to sit down with a Young German Boy IPA. Nothing goes down as smooth as a Young German Boy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2023, 04:56:28 PM »
After a good workout, or long bike ride, I love to sit down with a Young German Boy IPA. Nothing goes down as smooth as a Young German Boy.

Is that you, Jared?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2023, 04:57:24 PM »
Let me know where to get?  I'll be down in Destin in early October and can grab some.

Appreciate your recommendations.

Most liquor stores (Beach Liquors, ABC, etc) will have it.  Publix carries it, but in small stock so you might buy it warm there.

Holla at your boy.  I'm not nearly as insufferable in person.  Well, maybe I am, but I will buy beer and bring weed.

ETA: if you're looking for a day/evening off the beach, their brewery mothership is a good time.  Fun facility and they usually have live music and a food truck or two.  Just a half hour or so north in Niceville.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 05:10:03 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Snakebite,
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2023, 05:00:26 PM »
Most liquor stores (Beach Liquors, ABC, etc) will have it.  Publix carries it, but in small stock so you might buy it warm there.

Holla at your boy.  I'm not nearly as insufferable in person.  Well, maybe I am, but I will buy beer and bring weed.

Don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a tremendous slouch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2023, 05:08:54 PM »
Don't sell yourself short, Judge. You're a tremendous slouch.

Ok, pookie, do the honors!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions