Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

GAME THREAD - THIS AIN'T SPARTA, JOSE!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: GAME THREAD - THIS AIN'T SPARTA, JOSE!
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2015, 09:57:37 AM »
Given their running game was going good, you got to see some of Al Borges at his best.  A lot of shifting and innovative formations. They got in a rhythm several times and kept us off balance.  They used one formation several times that got them the first down on that slant when they went for it on 4th.  They lined up 3 WR in kind of a triangle close to the end on the right side.  It's pretty much a pick play with the back guy running the slant from behind the front two receivers.  Almost impossible to defend in man coverage.

That had a lot of 04' flava.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2015, 10:15:13 AM »
Borges was the best coach on the field yesterday, and it wasn't even close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2015, 10:20:04 AM »
Tiger walk appearance by Tubby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2015, 10:26:17 AM »
Motherfucking hell...

Some of you bitches -- not calling names -- are the most negative motherfuckers I've ever seen in my life.  One or two of you need somebody to lay an orange and blue ass whipping on you. 

I'm no creed waver, no sunshine pumper, and not blind.  But I question how some of you can call yourselves Auburn fans.

Because some of wonder how the hell we go from a 2013 team that was dominate at the line of scrimmage, with play calling that used that as an advantage, with players that seemed to care, to what we are seeing now only one year removed with a better coaching staff? 

I wear orange and blue sun glasses, but I also see a team across the state that is constantly winning, always ready to play (win or lose) and wonder why we have one up year then we got to have one mediocre and then one shitty year. I have no problem being bad its going to happen but I am a big boy just come out and tell me, don't put much so bullshit in the coach speak and sugar coat it. 

Simply getting on a message board and half the time trying to make jokes about our poor play doesn't make anybody less of a fan. You can question my football knowledge, I ain't the smartest mofo, but I am an Auburn fan.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:39:09 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2015, 10:30:37 AM »
Borges was the best coach on the field yesterday, and it wasn't even close.
Guess that dispels the old adage about two heads...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2015, 12:16:22 PM »
Tiger walk appearance by Tubby.

Looks like he's saying "I want my job back"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2015, 12:24:19 PM »
Looks like he's saying "I want my job back"

or

Working for some fucked up folks ain't  ya.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'