Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Rumor Mill Ablaze Re: Kiffen

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Rumor Mill Ablaze Re: Kiffen
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2015, 05:39:15 PM »
Just the facts ma'am:

1) Kiffin is, to be fair, a pretty decent looking dude.  Very youthful.
2) His wife does not live with him.  As hot as she is, that still leaves him open to temptation
3) Saban's daughter is a whore. Nevermind the al.com fairytale that had her marrying her childhood sweetheart, she was brawling over random boys at bars in Tuscaloosa up until the surprise engagement/wedding.

Using the Pieshagoream Theorem: 

If Tab A fits into Slot B and C = Availability then Tab A + C = Slut B.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2015, 05:54:42 PM »
Lucky for you, I'm considered a dry waller....so this statement isn't a total fabrication.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2015, 08:19:56 PM »
Just the facts ma'am:

2) His wife does not live with him.  As hot as she is, that still leaves him open to temptation
3) Saban's daughter is a whore. Nevermind the al.com fairytale that had her marrying her childhood sweetheart, she was brawling over random boys at bars in Tuscaloosa up until the surprise engagement/wedding.

I was promised there would be no math.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2015, 05:44:04 AM »
TMZ has always been a trusted news source.
They wallow in this sort of news. I would trust them with this sort of stuff more than I'd trust anything from the bammer media. I give bama one more loss, with a subpar or bad showing on offense and this will become big news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 08:08:59 AM »
They wallow in this sort of news. I would trust them with this sort of stuff more than I'd trust anything from the bammer media. I give bama one more loss, with a subpar or bad showing on offense and this will become big news.

Agree..

There is just no excuse for Kiffin's Defense giving up 40+ points to all these up tempo offenses. He's got to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2015, 08:55:40 AM »

Well, it is certainly weird whatever is going on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2015, 09:01:15 AM »
Just the facts ma'am:

Fuck it.  I'm blaming early dementia for that self-ban thing. Lasted almost 6 days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2015, 09:03:47 AM »
NSFW

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2015, 10:32:17 AM »
NSFW

That's old, but I'll allow it because it is funny as hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2015, 11:21:13 AM »
I don't know if this is true, but between the coke, roofies, and special treatment of Kiffin & the McElroy family, the author has a Robert Frost-like mastery of imagery.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/3m7pgr/colin_cowherd_tweets_about_something_going_on_at/cvdb2tg
The Ballad of Joey Freshwater
Last April, I had a lady friend who was located in Tuscaloosa. I went to see her one weekend. Lady Friend has a best friend that I now know pretty well, and she wants to go out on the town with us and catch up. (Now r/cfb, I am not exaggerating when I say that this girl is a hard 10 on her worst day. 100% model quality and she knows how to work it.) Model Broad is fresh out of a pretty horrible relationship, and when she meets up with us, she and Lady Friend are obviously hiding something. I frankly don’t care, I just want to get drunk enough to forget I’m in Tuscaloosa. So Lady Friend, Model Broad, and I venture downtown to Innisfree, one of the largest actual bars in Tuscaloosa for college age people. The place is wall to wall people, and the drinks are difficult to obtain. This is preventing me from getting to the level of intoxication required to continue existing in Satan’s Toilet, and I am getting frustrated. Lady Friend notices, tells me to be patient because we’ll probably change bars in a minute, and bought drinks. Model Broad is AWOL. Lady Friend tell Model Broad we’re going to dip, Model Broad freaks out and says she can get us free drinks and out of the crowd. I adamantly pursue this angle. Model Broad disappears for 5 seconds, and then comes back to us and says “Ok, we’re going in the back, whatever you see, just be cool and keep your mouth shut (SPOILER: I don’t.) I think to myself: Ok, cocaine. I don’t partake, but I can definitely play it cool around it, no big deal. We go behind the bar, and I think we’re going over where I see Greg McElroy and his family-- sort of behind the bar but visible from the main area—but we hang a hard turn and end up in the kitchen (which is not currently open) where a guy about my height (6’0-6’2), dressed from shoes to hat in swooshes, is leaned up against the walkway wall sort of like a gatekeeper. The guy just holds his hand out like I needed to meet him. I guess this is the guy that let us back here “Hey, Im Ross.” “Hey Ross.” What a dipshit, he forced an introduction and didn’t even return a first name…Ok, he may be the coke guy. He turns to Lady Friend and asks her name. ”Hey Lady Friend, so your Model Broad’s friend.” I get frustrated because this guy is oozing arrogance and I haven’t gotten one free drink yet. I follow Model Broad further into the bowels of the restaurant and end up in some storage room and Model Broad is looking at me really weird. Ok what am I missing, where’s the coke, where’s Lady Friend? “Hey Model Broad, where’s Lady Friend and that walking Nike commercial? And what about those drinks?” Model Broad hits me for my bluntness but I give no fucks and restate my inquiries. About that time, Lady Friend comes around the corner with the dipshit, and for the first time I see him in some type of light. I swear to you internet, my immediate thought was: Who is this Daniel Tosh looking motherfucker who keeps being so damn sketchy. When he and Lady Friend reach us, I just can’t take it anymore. “Hey I didn’t catch your name earlier guy” “Joey” he replied, while looking at me as if to say, “seriously dude?” and everybody got super weird. I notice Joey has a wedding ring on. “So about those free drinks.” Joey runs off and comes back with Vegas bombs, and while he was gone, Lady Friend and Model Broad are shooting eye bullets at me and I just don’t understand. It was April, football was the last thing I was thinking about, and the absurdity of the situation I had found myself in caused it to not even register. When he returns, he is 2 drinks short, and Model Broad and I end up not getting one. “Model Broad what the fuck” “Hey…Joey I didn’t get a drink.” “Yeah Joey me either.” Side eyes all around yet again. ”Here you go Model Broad, take mine.” Oh hell no. “Thanks buddy” I intercept the drink and pound it. “Is that all?” Lady Friend takes this as a cue to get me the hell out of there, so Lady Friend, Model Broad and I go back to the main area. As soon as we were out of earshot: “Ok what the hell did I miss” “Ross you dumb bastard that was Lane Kiffin.” I haven’t shit my pants in 17 years, but I came close in that moment. “HOLY SHIT I KNEW HE LOOKED LIKE TOSH” then I was hit by a wave of simultaneous disappointment and relief. Disappointment that I didn’t recognize him on the spot, and relief that I didn’t because I definitely would’ve said something dickish. I ask for further explanation of the Joey alias, to which Lady Friend and Model Broad say “He peruses the bar searching for easy chicks, and introduces himself as Joey Freshwater, and says he’s a kinesiology GTA if anyone asks.” “Ok, how the hell did we get back there?” “He spotted Model Broad and has been trying to get with her for a week”. I look at Model Broad, half impressed half not surprised. “He still wears his ring, so I’m not going anywhere near that” she says, “He’s a persistent bastard though, says his marriage is a total sham and that she’s threatening to take the kids if he divorces her.” We later met the owner, who said “Dude (points towards back where Joey Fresh was chillin like a villain) is a complete PR nightmare waiting to happen. I keep trying to get him to a townie bar, but he just won’t leave these kids alone.” I have been sitting on this story for months, just waiting for the dumpster fire that is Lane Kiffin to catch a spark in Tuscaloosa. I know this isn’t the greatest outlet to generate a credible story, but a little gasoline on the impending dumpster fire can only make this more enjoyable for everyone.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:22:56 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2015, 11:42:13 AM »
 :pics:

No, not of Joey!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2015, 12:15:42 PM »
I don't know if this is true, but between the coke, roofies, and special treatment of Kiffin & the McElroy family, the author has a Robert Frost-like mastery of imagery.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/3m7pgr/colin_cowherd_tweets_about_something_going_on_at/cvdb2tg

I can say from experience that his description of InnisFree is dead accurate.  It used to be an after-work bar but has morphed into the place non-freshmen go to convince themselves they're cool and sophisticated. 

So I could see it. 

Let's be real.  Kiffin's a pretty good looking dude.  He could go balls out in a place like that and score most days with a sorostitute. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2015, 12:24:10 PM »
I can say from experience that his description of InnisFree is dead accurate.  It used to be an after-work bar but has morphed into the place non-freshmen go to convince themselves they're cool and sophisticated. 

So I could see it. 

Let's be real.  Kiffin's a pretty good looking dude.  He could go balls out in a place like that and score most days with a sorostitute.
Dude, you really have a thing for Kiffin, don't you? Maybe you could take him for a little ride in the F-150, if you know what I mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2015, 12:26:08 PM »
First and foremost, "Ross" is a major dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2015, 02:00:46 PM »
Fuck it.  I'm blaming early dementia for that self-ban thing. Lasted almost 6 days.
Do not worry man. We've all attributed a lot of the things you've posted on the dementia for years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2015, 02:31:52 PM »

Hello did this post go unnoticed from a day ago?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:35:31 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2015, 02:34:34 PM »
Hello did this post go unnoticed from 2 days ago?

No, Prowler liked it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2015, 02:36:06 PM »
No, Prowler liked it.

troof, what I am getting at is I heard a similar story from another source that wasn't reddit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2015, 02:36:36 PM »

Wait....I thought you didn't reddit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2015, 02:44:05 PM »
Hello did this post go unnoticed from a day ago?
o.k., I will come clean. I click Like occasionally for something you've posted but honestly, I probably haven't read a full paragraph of your posts since I first came here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions