Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week Wutever

Thoughts - Week Wutever
« on: September 20, 2015, 11:02:11 AM »
Something needs to change about Auburn.

Is it the athletic dorms? Is the athletic department? Does Tiger Walk last too long? Are we feeding them the wrong food? Too much sugar? Too much fat? Is the curriculum in their majors not hard enough? Too easy? Do we need to change the air filters in the a/c units? Do we need to shut off the a/c units?

I am so sick and tired of watching Auburn be the soft team. Every year since 2009, it seems like we have a swath of children on scholarship who would rather look cool and play catch than lay the wood on somebody.

I'm on campus right now. I've seen Tray Matthews. First time I saw him and didn't know who he was, I assumed he was a linebacker. Dude is thick and tall, and as a strong safety should be the last person a running back wants to see coming full speed. Whatever that tackle was embodied everything that has been wrong with Auburn's defense since Tuberville left.

Even in our bright moments, our defense gives up big plays. 2010 could have been a GOAT candidate with the way the offense dominated teams. Defensively? Without Nick Fairley making freak-Warren Sapp plays throughout every game, we might lose four games.

Soft. SOOOOFFT.

Oh, big strong tailback? Gonna loaf over and not even hit him. Notice how Ford talked shit and then got blasted by Danielson for whatever that bullshit was? At least he was honest. "Oh it won't be hard to stop him. We have a great front 7." Yeah you hoped we had a great front 7 because you soft back 4 are too damn scared to make a hit.

Watching Ole Miss and Alabama play made me want to puke. Even when it was 43-whatever, all I could think about was how OLE MISS was the hard hitting defense that was disrupting plays, laying the wood, and covering receivers. They have the athletes. They have the strength. They have the swagger. They have the talent. They're prepared and coached. They have good play calls. They've watched film.

Auburn for years now is young on defense. Needs to simplify the defensive schemes! Did I really hear Danielson say that Muschamp needed to simplify the defensive schemes? Seriously? How many Auburn teams are going to need shit simplified for them? Last I read, Auburn was the one of smarter schools in the SEC. Smarter than Bama. Better scores of incoming students. But our team needs shit simplified every year unless we have a player that take over games by himself.

Offensively, whatever. I couldn't even tell you about the whole offensive unit because it doesn't matter. Jeremy Johnson threw the ball backwards. The ball went backwards, and it was a dry September day.

The guy has 8 turnovers in three games. I am completely baffled that he stayed in the entire game. Not even a chance for Sean White to hand the ball off. White could have at least felt the field beneath his feet for a few minutes.

Whatever. Season's probably over. 2013 this is not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Thoughts - Week Wutever
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 11:09:56 AM »

Watching Ole Miss and Alabama play made me want to puke. Even when it was 43-whatever, all I could think about was how OLE MISS was the hard hitting defense that was disrupting plays, laying the wood, and covering receivers. They have the athletes. They have the strength. They have the swagger. They have the talent. They're prepared and coached. They have good play calls. They've watched film.

Auburn for years now is young on defense. Needs to simplify the defensive schemes! Did I really hear Danielson say that Muschamp needed to simplify the defensive schemes? Seriously? How many Auburn teams are going to need shit simplified for them? Last I read, Auburn was the one of smarter schools in the SEC. Smarter than Bama. Better scores of incoming students. But our team needs shit simplified every year unless we have a player that take over games by himself.

Offensively, whatever. I couldn't even tell you about the whole offensive unit because it doesn't matter. Jeremy Johnson threw the ball backwards. The ball went backwards, and it was a dry September day.

The guy has 8 turnovers in three games. I am completely baffled that he stayed in the entire game. Not even a chance for Sean White to hand the ball off. White could have at least felt the field beneath his feet for a few minutes.

With you 100% on this.  As far as the season is over, with JJ at the helm I believe it might be unfortunately. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 11:54:24 AM »
For the most part, some of these kids are not coached well at the HS level. This causes bad habits to be formed and carried over to the college level. These hard to break habits coupled with the million dollar mentality of playing in the NFL results in some kids who want to stay healthy until they can play for $$$. This is not indicativeoif every player, but bad apple(s) can spoil the whole bunch. What they fail to realize is they must perform to get the money. Matthews made some type of gymnastic move on Fournette to tackle him.  I don't know what da Hell dat wuz, but it WAS NOT form tackling. Fournette must be hit low to be brought down. Our team needs real help, real quick. Aside from breaking them down mentally when they step foot on the practice field for the first time (i.e. like military basic training), I don't have a solution. It's hard to see a recovery this year.

On a good note, the bammers shall be muted this week until they find an excuse for their loss. I must say, at least bama didn't give up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 12:30:32 PM »
The attempted "tackle" that Matthews made on 7.  :facepalm:

Although I haven't read or heard anything about it, I think and hope that it was an attempt to strip the ball. That was my first thought anyway. It had to be. I hope. Kid made a poor decision but trying to make something good happen.

Re: the rest of the day, I think I may just give myself a self-imposed ban like jmar. I don't have anything much to say and really don't care what any of you have to say. Well, to be fair, I've never read much of what any of you have said anyway but this was bad.

Don't care how young we are, don't care how we thought we had made minor improvement on d or how exciting it is to see my two favs, Barber and Ray, come to play every Sat. Don't care that JJ apparently has naked pics if Gus doing Lash.

Don't care that Muschamp is currently the worst investment since Ted Turner bought AOL.

Don't care that so many had us going to the playoff and winning SEC because honestly, I never believed that anyway. That was pie in the sky.

But I do care that it looks like we've gone backward. We are losing chunks of ground. Again.

And without a qb change, I may miss my first entire season of going to a game in around 35 years. I'm more disappointed than mad. Gus is either too stubborn or afraid to do what needs to be done yesterday.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:39:16 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 01:07:23 PM »
This year is another wasted year of high expectations and low output performance.

Look for more blowouts against uga and bama, ole miss, Tam. We might can beat arky as they suck as bad as we do.. I don't know about Idaho.

This team has no heart and that starts with coaching.

Will may go down as the worst hire of the year.

Right now I would not let Rhett coach a high school team. I really question his talent evaluation. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 01:47:45 PM »
While I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far this year I'm not ready to toss in the towel............yet.
Taking a realistic look at our future I offer my opinions.........like 'em or not.
First the negatives
We look bloated and slow on defense, out of sync and unprepared out of position.
Offense looks lost, except for Barber and Louis.
Both look like they are running in concrete boots, the heat and humidity excuse is bullshit.......didn't bother LSU.
Positives?
Not many right now, except maybe for the kicking game.
Possible fixes:
Maybe JJ needs to run more, sure he'll get his ass popped, but that might get his head cleared.  What has he got to lose.
Did we really expect Muschamp to perform miracles and rebuild this nonexistant defense overnight.  Folks it's been years since we've had a real defense. He's got a hell of a job trying to overcome years of incompetence.
Like you I'm disapointed in JJ, he looked great against Arky, should Gus put him on a short leash next week?  I think he should, continue to be lost and throw the ball to anybody in a different color jersey, then yank his ass.  Anybody else couln't be as bad.
Another question I have, do we have a strength and conditioning coach anymore?  Sure as hell doesn't look like it.  Are the team members required to attend?
My take on Gus, for what it's worth, I would wait to see if he can fix all this shit.  For the rest of the year and what he will do after the season is over, will he change coaches.  Someone else on another thread suggested Craig take over as QB coach, that and OC might work.
In summary, If I knew as much as I think i do then I would be making the big bucks.

Sorry for the length, but I am not a happy camper and I'm old been through this kind of crap for years.
Just would like to see us competitive, not slow and lazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 02:12:20 PM »
Did we really expect Muschamp to perform miracles and rebuild this nonexistant defense overnight.  Folks it's been years since we've had a real defense. He's got a hell of a job trying to overcome years of incompetence.

I expected to see at least basic fundamentals to improve. We have an Eliis Johnson/ted roof defense being coached by Will.

I see no difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2015, 04:36:55 PM »
Something needs to change about Auburn.

Is it the athletic dorms? Is the athletic department? Does Tiger Walk last too long? Are we feeding them the wrong food? Too much sugar? Too much fat? Is the curriculum in their majors not hard enough? Too easy? Do we need to change the air filters in the a/c units? Do we need to shut off the a/c units?

I am so sick and tired of watching Auburn be the soft team. Every year since 2009, it seems like we have a swath of children on scholarship who would rather look cool and play catch than lay the wood on somebody.

I'm on campus right now. I've seen Tray Matthews. First time I saw him and didn't know who he was, I assumed he was a linebacker. Dude is thick and tall, and as a strong safety should be the last person a running back wants to see coming full speed. Whatever that tackle was embodied everything that has been wrong with Auburn's defense since Tuberville left.

Even in our bright moments, our defense gives up big plays. 2010 could have been a GOAT candidate with the way the offense dominated teams. Defensively? Without Nick Fairley making freak-Warren Sapp plays throughout every game, we might lose four games.

Soft. SOOOOFFT.

Oh, big strong tailback? Gonna loaf over and not even hit him. Notice how Ford talked shit and then got blasted by Danielson for whatever that bullshit was? At least he was honest. "Oh it won't be hard to stop him. We have a great front 7." Yeah you hoped we had a great front 7 because you soft back 4 are too damn scared to make a hit.

Whatever. Season's probably over. 2013 this is not.

All that's really needed is the installation of perseverance, determination and intelliletc. Most of the players have the right attitude, but have real direction. For the most part this is a direct result of internal decision and some strife between corches and players concerning Duke's issues. If they work this shit.out and replace JJ with a competent QB, only. Only might we  finish without too m much damage. I am not hold my.breath, however I am scouting potential JUCO QBS who wish to play at the next level. His having a 3.5 to 4.0 cumulative grade avg and zero personal issues is desireable for qualifying academically for.immediate start). I wish for an intelligent, dedicated, determined, quick and fast QB with size enough to run over folks like LBS and secondary (https://mobile.twitter.com/SEC_Bandit/status/645330067380289536/video/1 ). I also feel he must live in the dorms.and film room. At lot to wish for? Yes. Doable? You betcha. Please excuse the typing errors.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:56:33 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 04:50:49 PM »
I'm not gonna poo on Trigga Tray. There were several times he was making the tack IN FRONT OF THe LBs!

So he definitely stuck his head in there. But at some time, you get tired of banging that sore shoulder while watching the others take a playboy fifty off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 05:09:16 PM »
I'm not gonna poo on Trigga Tray. There were several times he was making the tack IN FRONT OF THe LBs!

So he definitely stuck his head in there. But at some time, you get tired of banging that sore shoulder while watching the others take a playboy fifty off.

I read somewhere that he was trying to go high to get a hit on the ball instead of just going for the tackle.

Another thought - LSU really isn't that good. Well, we don't really know much about them since we were so bad. I will say that their passing game didn't look all that much better than ours. I wouldn't trust Harris to make any meaningful plays if someone was stuffing LF at the line of scrimmage, which can be accomplished.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2015, 09:17:50 PM »
Alabama losing doesn't it any less horrible to realize how the Auburn just looked like total shit Saturday. I still have hope the coaches will make the necessary changes to give this team a better chance to win. Everyone that has seen JJ play feels the same way about his mindset, that being its all jacked up. I have no idea if bringing in White will help anything but I would have to believe it would. Hell, put the Smith kid in and run the shit out of the Wildcat. Anything is better that what we have witnessed the last three weeks. The D on the other hand, Muschamp better light a fire up under some asses because there are guys on the D that have quit on plays. I've never known Will to put up with that.

One more thing, Fournette is Heisman front runner thanks to the Auburn D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2015, 10:02:34 PM »
Strange season so far.  Completely the opposite of what we expected or hoped for. Our Heisman hopeful apparently is a Heisman head case.  The "Best defensive coordinator in the country" has a defense that's 75 places behind where Ellis Johnson had us last season.  Perspective:

We've got talent all over the field.  Not gonna' go down the list.  There's 4 and 5 star talent everywhere.  Both sides of the ball.  I still dare you to find a better overall coaching staff than what we have.  What's missing?  What's going on?  Will Muschamp doesn't coach defenses that give up this kind of points and yardage.  Gus Malzahn and Rhett Lashlee have put up sick numbers every year..everywhere.  No QB hasn't flourished under CGM's watch.

So what's wrong? Gotta' be fixable, right?  The pieces are there.  I refuse to believe this defense is inept.  That Muschamp has lost it.  I refuse to believe that Gus Malzahn suddenly forgot how to coach up a QB.  People, we have talent. Lots of it. We have great coaches.  Across the board.  We're in a bad place dating back to late last year.  How do we get this turned around? 

Either way, I'll be at the X-Gate or there with whoever Saturday for Mississippi State and a chance for us to go 3-1 and 1-1 in the West.  Too much talent.  Too much top flight corching experience to let this get away from us.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2015, 11:13:10 PM »
Strange season so far.  Completely the opposite of what we expected or hoped for. Our Heisman hopeful apparently is a Heisman head case.  The "Best defensive coordinator in the country" has a defense that's 75 places behind where Ellis Johnson had us last season.  Perspective:

We've got talent all over the field.  Not gonna' go down the list.  There's 4 and 5 star talent everywhere.  Both sides of the ball.  I still dare you to find a better overall coaching staff than what we have.  What's missing?  What's going on?  Will Muschamp doesn't coach defenses that give up this kind of points and yardage.  Gus Malzahn and Rhett Lashlee have put up sick numbers every year..everywhere.  No QB hasn't flourished under CGM's watch.

So what's wrong? Gotta' be fixable, right?  The pieces are there.  I refuse to believe this defense is inept.  That Muschamp has lost it.  I refuse to believe that Gus Malzahn suddenly forgot how to coach up a QB.  People, we have talent. Lots of it. We have great coaches.  Across the board.  We're in a bad place dating back to late last year.  How do we get this turned around? 

Either way, I'll be at the X-Gate or there with whoever Saturday for Mississippi State and a chance for us to go 3-1 and 1-1 in the West.  Too much talent.  Too much top flight corching experience to let this get away from us.     

I still have my three tickets and still plan on going.

On that note, I have one ticket if someone needs it. My newly anointed brother as a diddy will have to miss it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 11:13:29 PM »
I'm watching it now for the first time. 

I'm going to state without hesitation that the entire problem with this team is Jeremy Johnson.  Everything else builds from there. 

Let's start from the beginning against Louisville.

The defense plays like their asses are on fire.  They shut out Louisville in the first half.  They gift one touchdown with an interception return into the red zone.  They create another touchdown on their own.  Johnson?  Two first half interceptions and looked like a drunk donkey most of the game.  He continued to play like he had his head up his ass and in the second half the defense just got tired (and injured).  I don't think it played that badly. 

Jacksonville State.  The defense held a talented Gamecock team to 20 points.  But the putrid offense -- which should have legitimately racked 45-60 couldn't do dick, shit or squat.  That game is not on the defense. 

I'm watching LSU now.  Bitch all you want about the defense, but through the first half they played pretty fucking hard.   They overran some plays, they got knocked out of position.  Fournette is going to run roughshod over a couple of teams this season.  AU won't be the first or the last.  I'm not at all unhappy with how the defense is playing.  But at some point when the offense continues to just shit all over the field, there's a natural inclination to hold back.  Still no Lawson.  Players coming out left and right with injury.  Yeah, the first Fournette run was rough.  But he's going to get his.  Through the whole first half we made them work.  And what did the offense do?  Shit the bed.  Piss the floor.

Moving the ball fairly well on the first drive.  On a second and one, Johnson throws the motherfucking ball backward to set up a third and 19.  Fuck.

Punt, LSU grinds out a drive and goes up 14. 

Second AU drive has a little promise. Numbfuck throws an interception.

Defense holds LSU to three and out. 

Two extremely shitty pass attempts by Johnson to open receivers fall incomplete.  Punt.

Long LSU drive ends with a field goal. 

Next two Auburn series consist of eight total plays and 15 total yards.  Punt, Punt.

Defense in 'fuck it all" mode. 

Come out and score when Johnson's dumb fucking ass FINALLY runs. 

LSU follows by gashing the defense on the ground and it's over. 

I really think that if Johnson doesn't play like a handicapped caribou in the first half it's a different game. 
I don't think we beat LSU, but we'd have a chance to win in the fourth. 

FWIW?  LSU's not a very good team.  They are going to get their shit pushed in several times this season because they really can't do much else but hand the ball to Fournette over and over.  Harris is awful when called on to actually be a quarterback.  But Johnson is fucking worse. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2015, 07:03:01 AM »
I'm watching it now for the first time. 

I'm going to state without hesitation that the entire problem with this team is Jeremy Johnson.  Everything else builds from there. 

Let's start from the beginning against Louisville.

The defense plays like their asses are on fire.  They shut out Louisville in the first half.  They gift one touchdown with an interception return into the red zone.  They create another touchdown on their own.  Johnson?  Two first half interceptions and looked like a drunk donkey most of the game.  He continued to play like he had his head up his ass and in the second half the defense just got tired (and injured).  I don't think it played that badly. 

Jacksonville State.  The defense held a talented Gamecock team to 20 points.  But the putrid offense -- which should have legitimately racked 45-60 couldn't do dick, shit or squat.  That game is not on the defense. 

I'm watching LSU now.  Bitch all you want about the defense, but through the first half they played pretty fucking hard.   They overran some plays, they got knocked out of position.  Fournette is going to run roughshod over a couple of teams this season.  AU won't be the first or the last.  I'm not at all unhappy with how the defense is playing.  But at some point when the offense continues to just shit all over the field, there's a natural inclination to hold back.  Still no Lawson.  Players coming out left and right with injury.  Yeah, the first Fournette run was rough.  But he's going to get his.  Through the whole first half we made them work.  And what did the offense do?  Shit the bed.  Piss the floor.

Moving the ball fairly well on the first drive.  On a second and one, Johnson throws the motherfucking ball backward to set up a third and 19.  Fuck.

Punt, LSU grinds out a drive and goes up 14. 

Second AU drive has a little promise. Numbfuck throws an interception.

Defense holds LSU to three and out. 

Two extremely shitty pass attempts by Johnson to open receivers fall incomplete.  Punt.

Long LSU drive ends with a field goal. 

Next two Auburn series consist of eight total plays and 15 total yards.  Punt, Punt.

Defense in 'fuck it all" mode. 

Come out and score when Johnson's dumb fucking ass FINALLY runs. 

LSU follows by gashing the defense on the ground and it's over. 

I really think that if Johnson doesn't play like a handicapped caribou in the first half it's a different game. 
I don't think we beat LSU, but we'd have a chance to win in the fourth. 

FWIW?  LSU's not a very good team.  They are going to get their shit pushed in several times this season because they really can't do much else but hand the ball to Fournette over and over.  Harris is awful when called on to actually be a quarterback.  But Johnson is fucking worse.

Agree with all of this.

Auburn of old is gone. Under Gus, Auburn stays in the game with offense, not defense. Will Muschamp was supposed to hold the opponent to just enough.

I agree with Kaon. This is 98% on JJ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 07:49:23 AM »
With you 100% on this.  As far as the season is over, with JJ at the helm I believe it might be unfortunately.

The issues with this team and staff go way far beyond the QB/JJ. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:51:02 AM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 07:50:56 AM »
The issues with this team and staff go way far beyod the QB.

Explain?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 08:02:24 AM »
Explain?

I think you've hit on it.  I'm reading/posting from my phone right now and have not read the whole thread.  Our Defense is horrible.  LB play is shitty and Jake Holland like.  I've not seen Muschamp get uncontrollably fired up.  Tells me he's half tanked it.  I read a tweet by Rob Pate that suggested the defense may be laying down if Gus doesn't make a change at QB.  To that end it may be that JJ is a big portion of the problem but I think that speaks to a larger issue with the staff.  We've seen some shitty teams with stout defenses.  We suck 8 ways to Sunday with a team many experts claim appears to be as athletic as any.  I don't know what it is but it's deeper that QB issues IMHO.  You mentioned soft?  Why are we?  No reason for it beyond disfunction.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 08:07:11 AM »
I think you've hit on it.  I'm reading/posting from my phone right now and have not read the whole thread.  Our Defense is horrible.  LB play is shitty and Jake Holland like.  I've not seen Muschamp get uncontrollably fired up.  Tells me he's half tanked it.  I read a tweet by Rob Pate that suggested the defense may be laying down if Gus doesn't make a change at QB.  To that end it may be that JJ is a big portion of the problem but I think that speaks to a larger issue with the staff.  We've seen some shitty teams with stout defenses.  We suck 8 ways to Sunday with a team many experts claim appears to be as athletic as any.  I don't know what it is but it's deeper that QB issues IMHO.  You mentioned soft?  Why are we?  No reason for it beyond disfunction.

Ah. Gotya. I inferred a David Ward-implication from your post. Thought you knew some inside info.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2015, 08:17:30 AM »
Ah. Gotya. I inferred a David Ward-implication from your post. Thought you knew some inside info.

Just know what I see and seems you see too.  I have seen some otherwise decent teams rally around an underperforming quarterback. This team if that is the problem seems to be laying down because of JJ. In my opinion that is a much more deep seated issues than just a quarterback problem. 

I know there have been issues between Muschamp and Garner in the past.  Problems there now?  Dont know.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions