Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Game Day thread

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Game Day thread
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2015, 03:55:37 PM »
They drove me to drink, that's the only thing I have to thank them for.

At least something AU had a drive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2015, 03:56:07 PM »
we about to be down 14 in the first qtr.  :facepalm:   Not a very good team.

We make not make a bowl.
If they keep this slide going, we will be eligible for the Toilet Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

dallaswareagle

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2015, 03:57:33 PM »
odds on a 3 and out or JJ interception. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2015, 03:58:04 PM »
I hope LSU gets tired soon...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2015, 03:59:50 PM »
We suck on offense. Moseley/Frazier/Wallace level suck. Defense is as shaky as it has been since 2008.  :facepalm:
Getting turnstilled up front. LB play tied up and the chase is on. Offense is the answer to light a fire under this team overall.

UP TO GUS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2015, 04:01:26 PM »
Oh wow, a completed pass

And a first down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

jmar

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2015, 04:02:40 PM »
That goofy und. pitch sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2015, 04:05:42 PM »
IMO, no points here and a change is REQUIRED before it gets too bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2015, 04:06:07 PM »
I guess I don't understand, We have recruited very well, supposedly a very good coaching staff and this is what we are?????? :facepalm: 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2015, 04:08:22 PM »
Getting turnstilled up front. LB play tied up and the chase is on. Offense is the answer to light a fire under this team overall.

UP TO GUS!

We are getting outplayed one on one. Cox and Smith make their block and we get 10 more yards.
Nothing worse than seeing guy miss their block.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2015, 04:12:19 PM »
jj :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2015, 04:13:07 PM »
#6 Oh Great.
Pass looked like a ruptured duck
Time to warm up somebody
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2015, 04:14:40 PM »
Uv come to the conclusion that JJ is safety blind!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2015, 04:15:02 PM »
There are times when you have to make the change at QB to improve overall team play and this is the time.

Waiting for Gus.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:16:53 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2015, 04:16:59 PM »
Face it, folks. We need to cheat better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2015, 04:17:50 PM »
My Gawd.........we forced a punt.
Is there a light at the end of the tunnel.

Talk among yourselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2015, 04:18:09 PM »
On a positive note, it was as good as a punt!

White boy! White boy! White boy! White boy! White boy! White boy! White boy! White boy!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:20:19 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2015, 04:18:23 PM »
There are times when you have to make the change at QB to improve overall team play and this is the time.

Waiting for Gus.

I don't know but maybe Gus is part of the problem. Won't change things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2015, 04:18:43 PM »
Face it, folks. We need to cheat better.
Maybe we should have used that 14 million to buy better players like bammer does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2015, 04:24:57 PM »

I don't know but maybe Gus is part of the problem. Won't change things.
NOBODY wants to hear that but before this one gets away he needs to do something. Muschamp held once and if we do it again it is incumbent to make the change.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions