Arrrrrgh...everybody knows it's C
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Time to Man Up - It's LSU Week
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2015, 12:50:52 PM »
I'm not saying the guy had a great game. Just not the debacle so many have claimed.  And the "head case" comments by some are laughable.  You don't make the throws he made if you have the yips, especially at the end.   And I've harped on the fact that we had numerous starters out on the defense. Regardless, we should still have the athletes to roll em'...but we didn't.  20 points given up is not all that relevant when JSU ran 89 plays and weren't forced to punt until the 4th quarter.

Now, having said that....yeah...the "taking Red Stick by storm" was me dreaming of Care Bears and dolphins riding unicorns through the clouds.  But, I do think we can limit JJ to 2....3 interceptions, tops on Saturday.

Our O going three and out way too much has a lot to do with that though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2015, 01:51:10 PM »

Pffffft.  We only went 3 and out like.....7 times.  9 at the most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2015, 01:53:17 PM »
So do Turnovers 3 of those.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2015, 02:03:45 PM »
Rudy Ford says stopping Fournette shouldnt be much of a challenge.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/9/15/9331991/auburn-rudy-ford-lsu-leonard-fournette-whoops-bad-idea

Is Ford a psychology major?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2015, 02:08:12 PM »

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/9/15/9331991/auburn-rudy-ford-lsu-leonard-fournette-whoops-bad-idea

Well we do have a recent history of such balderdashery.  Remember how we were "Going to treat Amari Cooper like any other receiver"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2015, 02:11:56 PM »
Well we do have a recent history of such balderdashery.  Remember how we were "Going to treat Amari Cooper like any other receiver"?
Yes and it worked like a charm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2015, 02:16:13 PM »
Yes and it worked like a charm.

To be fair, Fournette is no Troymaine Pope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2015, 02:51:58 PM »

I almost posted that because someone sent me the story, but don't be fooled that is al.com sensationalism at its best. 

If you read the whole story and quote Ford was referring to his own team being "ready" for Fournette, not that it would be an easy task, but that it would be "easy" for them to get ready as in motivation.

"That shouldn't be difficult, that much, of a challenge," Auburn safety Rudy Ford said. "We've got a great front seven and even on the back end we're all going to be ready to tackle, but our biggest thing is our energy level. As soon as we get off that bus, we're ready to tackle. Don't take anything lightly. We all have to be ready to go."

"The challenge is stopping No. 7," Ford said. "We have to get ready. It's going to be a big, physical game, get ready for pounding and that's what we're going to get ready for."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2015, 03:00:17 PM »
I almost posted that because someone sent me the story, but don't be fooled that is al.com sensationalism at its best. 

If you read the whole story and quote Ford was referring to his own team being "ready" for Fournette, not that it would be an easy task, but that it would be "easy" for them to get ready as in motivation.

"That shouldn't be difficult, that much, of a challenge," Auburn safety Rudy Ford said. "We've got a great front seven and even on the back end we're all going to be ready to tackle, but our biggest thing is our energy level. As soon as we get off that bus, we're ready to tackle. Don't take anything lightly. We all have to be ready to go."

"The challenge is stopping No. 7," Ford said. "We have to get ready. It's going to be a big, physical game, get ready for pounding and that's what we're going to get ready for."
So it's true...Rudy says he's gonna anihilate Fournette.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2015, 03:07:34 PM »

I fired off a tersely worded email to Mr. Marcello.  I suspect a clarification is forthcoming. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2015, 03:12:52 PM »
I fired off a tersely worded email to Mr. Marcello.  I suspect a clarification is forthcoming.
Cease and desist bitch...or else. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2015, 03:18:17 PM »

Honestly, after watching what dual threat QBs have done to AU so far, I'd rather LSU keep feeding the rock to #7.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2015, 03:20:51 PM »
Clarification received.  Just got back from washing the egg off my face.  Marcello responded and asked me to watch the video.  Yep, that's exactly what Ford said. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2015, 03:37:16 PM »
Clarification received.  Just got back from washing the egg off my face.  Marcello responded and asked me to watch the video.  Yep, that's exactly what Ford said.

You'll get nothing and like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2015, 04:30:38 PM »
I was about to lay into him on teh twatters, but it's clearly what Rudy said.

The question was "You started off saying you have to stop #7. How difficult of a challenge will that be Saturday?" His answer was "Nah, that shouldn't be that difficult, that much of a challenge." and went into how great the front 7 is.

Gotta spin pretty hard to say his quote was misrepresented.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2015, 04:37:51 PM »

The question was "You started off saying you have to stop #7. How difficult of a challenge will that be Saturday?" His answer was "Nah, that shouldn't be that difficult, that much of a challenge." and went into how great the front 7 is.

Thanks a lot, GF.  Do you know how much I hate crow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2015, 04:50:53 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2015, 05:04:28 PM »

Fuck him and al.com anyways.

He was pretty complimentary of Fournette in his other quotes. I honestly don't think he meant it that way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2015, 09:23:21 PM »
Fuck him and al.com anyways.

He was pretty complimentary of Fournette in his other quotes. I honestly don't think he meant it that way.
You almost get Snags ass kicked by a writer named Brandon and this is your stance?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com