Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

iTunes is the SUCK

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
iTunes is the SUCK
« on: September 04, 2015, 02:19:16 PM »
I'm pretty okay with Apple products in general.  Had an iPhone since 1.0. 

Why does iTunes suck so very, very hard?  The whole "sync" process is ridiculous.  Middle of doing something and iTunes "no longer recognizes the phone, revert to factory settings." 

Umm, seriously?  Their only option is nuclear?  I have to go online, search around, find somebody who figured out how to fix it, watch a tutorial with awful music, fix it and then do what I was going to do.. which should have been simple. 

Why is it so hard to transfer stuff from phone to storage and vice versa?  Why is "overwrite" or "delete" the first iTunes option? 

And then... at the airport I wanted to watch a movie on the plane.  Rented it via iTunes on the PC. Nope. Phone doesn't recognize the purchase. PC won't play it.  So I purchased and downloaded from Amazon. Ooops.  Have to have an internet connection to watch a fucking movie I BOUGHT.  Southwest has Internet.. but not for that. 

Technology.   

:getoff:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: iTunes is the SUCK
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 08:36:26 AM »
With you on this one.

Like most all the products. Like the quality.

HATE iTunes. Needs a revamp. Was cool 10 years ago. Not so much now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »
I use Spotify for all my music needs. #noitunes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 05:31:08 PM »
I use Spotify for all my music needs. #noitunes

Ditto.  And although I haven't checked it out yet, I have heard of a program called Wondershare that's supposed to work with Spotify to let you download the songs as files so that you can back them up, import them to iTunes, burn them onto a CD and shove the CD up your ass, or basically do anything you want with them.  Technically, I think Wondershare just records the songs as saves them as files, but still.

Although Spotify does have an option to download your music so that you don't have to stream it via an internet connection, it doesn't allow you to manually manipulate the files...they're all hidden and protected within Spotify, and can't be accessed outside Spotify.  This doesn't really bother me at the moment, but could become an issue if Spotify ever decides to close down, because then I'd lose the entire library that I've compiled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 11:24:06 PM »
Fuck iTunes for randomly deleting shit I bought...from fucking iTunes!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 07:43:08 AM »
Fuck iTunes for randomly deleting shit I bought...from fucking iTunes!!

But you got that awesome new U2 album for free.  Damn the storage limits. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 07:04:46 AM »
<snicker>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 07:46:05 AM »
<snicker>

All the viruses and malware from China and Russia I got from the android market were not snicker worthy. Having used both, I can say they both have their flaws honestly. Pick your poison really.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 09:45:38 AM »
All the viruses and malware from China and Russia I got from the android market were not snicker worthy. Having used both, I can say they both have their flaws honestly. Pick your poison really.

You need to get the ones that don't come preloaded with all that pern. 
Have had droid for years and have yet to have a malware problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."