Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Something Women Like About A Pick Up Man

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Something Women Like About A Pick Up Man
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2015, 04:31:08 PM »
It's taken me a little while to get used to parking too.  My depth perception seems off.  I'll park.  Get out and start walking away...look back and go, "WTH was I thinking?"  For tight spaces though, I love the button that retracts the side mirrors in a split second.  Great for drive-throughs.

Yeah.  I like the closing mirrors. 

The text reading thing is funny.  My friend sends me "Dirty motherfucker" and then laughs when it says it in that siri-ish robotic Sync voice. 

There are things I like about it.  I like the butt chiller. I like the touchscreen thing but liked being able to scroll through Sirius channels and see what was on through the guide I had in the BMW better than having to change the fucking channel to every possible one when I'm looking for an Auburn or Panthers game.   I like the enormous back seat. 

I'll get used to it. Doubt I will ever be comfortable fitting into a regular parking place.  So far I've just been parking way the fuck away so it doesn't matter how far over the lines or crooked I am.

I do miss the power and speed of the BMW.  Gonna get me one again eventually. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2015, 04:35:51 PM »
Yeah.  I like the closing mirrors. 

The text reading thing is funny.  My friend sends me "Dirty motherfucker" and then laughs when it says it in that siri-ish robotic Sync voice. 

There are things I like about it.  I like the butt chiller. I like the touchscreen thing but liked being able to scroll through Sirius channels and see what was on through the guide I had in the BMW better than having to change the fucking channel to every possible one when I'm looking for an Auburn or Panthers game.   I like the enormous back seat. 

I'll get used to it. Doubt I will ever be comfortable fitting into a regular parking place.  So far I've just been parking way the fuck away so it doesn't matter how far over the lines or crooked I am.

I do miss the power and speed of the BMW.  Gonna get me one again eventually.

The butt chiller is keen, but I start feeling like I sat in something cold and wet. And yes, I was blown away by the room in the back seat.  Ed Zachary on the touch screen Serious Radio.  Not a fan of that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2015, 04:38:32 PM »
The butt chiller is keen, but I start feeling like I sat in something cold and wet. And yes, I was blown away by the room in the back seat.  Ed Zachary on the touch screen Serious Radio.  Not a fan of that.

You don't have an iPhone so I can't help you.

add this to your favorites on your phone or whatevers
http://m.siriusxm.com/livesports
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2015, 04:42:02 PM »
I was about to comment on the fact that Snags doesn't have an iphone....then I remembered that he's the guy who wore his college pants to homecoming a few years ago. Although to be fair....he will now be glad he saved those acid washed jeans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2015, 04:42:47 PM »
You don't have an iPhone so I can't help you.

add this to your favorites on your phone or whatevers
http://m.siriusxm.com/livesports

schweet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2015, 10:47:41 AM »
I miss mine too. I hate waiting to speed up.

I feel the need...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2015, 11:16:10 AM »
I feel the need...

Speed is overrated. Go haul some heavy shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2015, 12:43:18 PM »
So yesterday at the X-Gate (The food requires a thread of its own) This beast of a truck pulls up, wanting to parallel park on the grass right in front of the tailgate area.  This black F-350 Dually is all jacked up and the front rims have actual spikes on them.  You gonna' tell him he can't park there? I ain't tellin' him.  Anyone driving that monster has got to get out, throw his dick over his shoulder and demand that Joe bring him ribs...and the head of a pig. 

That image goes poof when the passenger door opens and his girlfriend/wife gets out first.  She's a midget with a 2 pound Yorkie dog on a leash. 

We're all thinking, what's wrong with this picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2015, 01:21:20 PM »

That image goes poof when the passenger door opens and his girlfriend/wife gets out first.  She's a midget with a 2 pound Yorkie dog on a leash. 

Maybe she was like Snags wife and that Yorkie was really his balls!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2015, 07:11:41 PM »
Oh come on folks! You trained me. That was comedy gold right there!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2015, 07:30:00 PM »
Oh come on folks! You trained me. That was comedy gold right there!

Snags is not amused.

And just when are you ever going to show your ugly ass at an X-Gate?  Met simp for the first time yesterday. (I'm doing a pregnancy test next Thursday).  Oh, and like most on here...he waaaayyyyy outkicked his coverage.  GH...well, that goes without saying.  Ugly bastard must be loaded.  No way she stays with him for "love".  Bring your diesel driving ass to AU.  You don't even have to go to the game. Joe will let you watch on the wide screen and you can eat ribs and chicken til you pop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2015, 07:30:05 PM »
So yesterday at the X-Gate (The food requires a thread of its own) This beast of a truck pulls up, wanting to parallel park on the grass right in front of the tailgate area.  This black F-350 Dually is all jacked up and the front rims have actual spikes on them.  You gonna' tell him he can't park there? I ain't tellin' him.  Anyone driving that monster has got to get out, throw his richard over his shoulder and demand that Joe bring him ribs...and the head of a pig. 

The clincher was the pinata though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2015, 07:34:53 PM »
Snags is not amused.

And just when are you ever going to show your ugly ass at an X-Gate?  Met simp for the first time yesterday. (I'm doing a pregnancy test next Thursday).  Oh, and like most on here...he waaaayyyyy outkicked his coverage.  GH...well, that goes without saying.  Ugly bastard must be loaded.  No way she stays with him for "love".  Bring your diesel driving ass to AU.  You don't even have to go to the game. Joe will let you watch on the wide screen and you can eat ribs and chicken til you pop.

I was so close to coming last Saturday. It was raining and ugly here in the ATL so I figured it would be an ugly time. Now that I got only one left in high school, I'm gonna have to get down to AU a bit more.

It sounds like a fun time.

I used to be a bit more spontaneous. But now that I'm old, I gotta really talk myself into an unplanned trip.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2015, 07:39:30 PM »
I was so close to coming last Saturday. It was raining and ugly here in the ATL so I figured it would be an ugly time. Now that I got only one left in high school, I'm gonna have to get down to AU a bit more.

I used to be a bit more spontaneous. But now that I'm old, I gotta really talk myself into an unplanned trip.

Let me help you out with this one. Plan it. Make it happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2015, 08:49:07 PM »

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2015, 09:03:57 AM »
So yesterday at the X-Gate (The food requires a thread of its own) This beast of a truck pulls up, wanting to parallel park on the grass right in front of the tailgate area.  This black F-350 Dually is all jacked up and the front rims have actual spikes on them.  You gonna' tell him he can't park there? I ain't tellin' him.  Anyone driving that monster has got to get out, throw his dick over his shoulder and demand that Joe bring him ribs...and the head of a pig. 

To bad Uncle Sani wasn't there he would have handled the situation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2015, 09:12:02 AM »

He was too busy drinking vagina beers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2015, 09:24:40 AM »

He was....but preoccupied with papa burt and trips to the woods.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2015, 10:08:00 AM »

:haha:
It sounds like there will be some serious trucking going on when these two do get together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com