Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I Think We Can Find A Place For This Guy

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
I Think We Can Find A Place For This Guy
« on: August 26, 2015, 10:51:42 AM »
I don't know what classification this school is.  He could be going against the best or just a man among boys in a smaller classification. Either way....he's how big and how fast?  Yeah, we'll give him a shot.  dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of #al

Daquan Newkirk was under the radar when he committed to Auburn in June as a defensive end, but the big guy can motor with the ball in his hands as well.

Newkirk ran for 225 yards on just eight carries with four touchdowns in First Academy's 42-24 win over Calvary Christian last week. Newkirk, who wasn't ranked by the recruiting services when he committed, will primarily play running back for TFA but get in some work defensively when needed.

Last year, Newkirk averaged 5.3 tackles per game in eight games on defense, according to the Orlando Sentinel. He had eight sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception.

"I've been playing running back all my life," Newkirk said. "Last year was my first time ever playing defensive end for a school. I guess (Auburn) likes me there and that's what they needed.

"I guess it can switch up at any time. If anything, coach (Scott) Fountain mentioned H-back."

Newkirk also said he's bigger than what the recruiting services list him as, which was 6-foot-3 and 245 pounds.

"Everybody keeps saying I'm 245, but little do they know I'm about 260 running a 4.6 (in the 40-yard dash)," Newkirk said.

Newkirk transferred to The First Academy from Evans High School after his sophomore season. He said the move changed him in a positive way.

"It's a huge impact because at Evans, I wasn't going the right way," Newkirk said. "I was hanging around the wrong crowd. At TFA, they really influenced me to do better and keep me on track. It's been great since then."

Newkirk said he figures he got known from playoff games last year and spring practice earlier this year. He said he rushed for 109 yards on nine carries with four touchdowns in the spring game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: I Think We Can Find A Place For This Guy
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 11:31:49 AM »
Holy Schnikes!  260 and runs a 4.6, he NEEDS to be an H-Back in Gus' offense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 11:39:46 AM »
Bringing back the Brandon Jacobs wedge-buster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

jmar

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 11:58:35 AM »
We can take some solace knowing he's a Floridian and not within the long reach of the Midget...not yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 12:30:04 PM »
Holy Schnikes!  260 and runs a 4.6, he NEEDS to be an H-Back in Gus' offense.

He's been working some at long snapper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 03:24:22 PM »
We can take some solace knowing he's a Floridian and not within the long reach of the Midget...not yet.
"Dem coarches from alabammer done bilt my skuul a new praktise phasilitee. All I gots ta do is sine wid dem."

Dee Hart, January 2011
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 04:19:06 PM »
"Dem coarches from alabammer done bilt my skuul a new praktise phasilitee. All I gots ta do is sine wid dem."

Dee Hart, January 2011
I speak Jive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 04:59:02 PM »
Dee Hart was a redneck?  Whodathunkit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 06:42:45 PM »
Dee Hart was a redneck?  Whodathunkit?
"dem" vs "'em" is a dead giveaway. It's in Appendix J subsection III of the White Privilege Manual for crying out loud!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 07:50:18 PM »
"dem" vs "'em" is a dead giveaway. It's in Appendix J subsection III of the White Privilege Manual for crying out loud!

I call Pfffffft.  No self respecting Democrat is going to put an "mer" on the end of alabam.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »
I call Pfffffft.  No self respecting Democrat is going to put an "mer" on the end of alabam.

No such thing exists. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'