Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

UAT's schedule and excuses

JohnDeere

• Pledge
UAT's schedule and excuses
« on: November 06, 2007, 12:22:31 PM »
I brought it up in the preseason over on the barn about a few of UAT's opponents have off weeks before they play UAT.

Nobody wanted to talk about it then, but hell, every frickin radio talking head and blogger can't get past that fact this week.
That is like their end-all excuse. "Arkansas, FSU, Mississippi State, LSU, and Auburn all had off weeks to prepare for Bama, we will do good to only lose to two of those games."
"Just wait till next year, when the kids know the system and all these teams don't have that extra preparation time for us."

They can cry a fucking river for all I care. Too bad all these so called experts have yet to look at next year's schedule. You think Auburn had a rough stretch of road games.

UAT will pick up UK (it will likely be a home game). Then they travel to UGA, to Jacksonville for FSU (I seriously doubt it will be moved to Atlanta), to Arkansas, to Tennessee, to LSU, and finish with Auburn at Jordan Hare West.
That is brutal.

If they were going to do anything it would be this year. Prepare to hear all of the 2008 season, "Wait till next season when we get some home games".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: UAT's schedule and excuses
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 12:51:41 PM »
I believe the FSU game was a one-time game was it not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum