Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In case you missed it!!!

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
In case you missed it!!!
« on: August 25, 2015, 07:09:05 AM »
AJ McTattoo made his first NFL appearance!!!  And al.com was all over it.  Four or five different articles!  Live streaming!!!

Glowing reviews.  AJ threw short pass after short pass after short pass.  Trailing 25-3 with less than eight minutes remaining in the "game" McTattoo engineered a lengthy, clock burning drive.  Twelve plays, most of them underneath passes. And he did it against players who are unlikely to make an NFL roster.

SUCCESS!!  The next great NFL quarterback is born!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

Re: In case you missed it!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 08:13:59 AM »
AJ McTattoo made his first NFL appearance!!!  And al.com was all over it.  Four or five different articles!  Live streaming!!!

Glowing reviews.  AJ threw short pass after short pass after short pass.  Trailing 25-3 with less than eight minutes remaining in the "game" McTattoo engineered a lengthy, clock burning drive.  Twelve plays, most of them underneath passes. And he did it against players who are unlikely to make an NFL roster.

SUCCESS!!  The next great NFL quarterback is born!!!!!
Can only say he currently appearsbetter than past entries or since NYGiant backup Rutledge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 12:12:43 PM »
I said when he was drafted, he'll never play a meaningful snap in the NFL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 12:53:36 PM »

That's going to cut down on his running straight for the locker room.

Think he already has position at the SEC network?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 12:55:37 PM »
AJ is gonna prove you and the other doubters wrong once his Momma moves back in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions