Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Miracle on the Plains

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Miracle on the Plains
« on: September 09, 2015, 09:49:18 AM »
Anybody watch this last night on the tide SEC Network? The most glaring omission I saw was that they never ever said it was a turd. They just said the trees were poisoned and that a "fan" did it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Miracle on the Plains
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 11:02:39 AM »
Anybody watch this last night on the tide SEC Network? The most glaring omission I saw was that they never ever said it was a turd. They just said the trees were poisoned and that a "fan" did it.
I doubt anyone doesn't know who did it.

Beats the alternative of Roll Tide/War Eagle where they made him the fucking lead role star.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 11:04:41 AM »

Beats the alternative of Roll Tide/War Eagle where they made him the fucking lead role star.
Agree, we really don't need to keep rehashing the asshole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 12:02:19 PM »

Agree, we really don't need to keep rehashing the asshole.

I agree about not bringing his name back into, but I would have liked to hear that it was a " Alabama" fan that killed the trees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 12:08:22 PM »
Kinda hard to not refer to him when when refer to the fanbase as whole as "The Updykes"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 12:23:59 PM »
The PNW tree strokers all know the name of the bastard who killed a living plant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 12:24:49 PM »
I am boycotting the show, because they use the plural.  There was only one "miracle" that season, and it wasn't in the last regular season game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 02:42:52 PM »
I watched it until the end of the Iron Bowl portion. Then they brought in Finebaum for some reason. Confirms my suspicion that the writers on ESPN/SECNW don't really know southern sports. Finebaum is the Gerry Springer of sports journalists.

I don't know a single Auburn fan that can stand to listen to the guy. Yet they continue to trot his ass out whenever there is an Auburn story.

Shouldn't he be busy filming another Lord of the Rings sequel ?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 03:45:36 PM »
I'll never watch, I'm still bitter about the Championship game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.