Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The First Debate

jmar

Re: The First Debate
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2015, 11:16:51 AM »
With a horrific track record of "running things".
I salute you for being an informed voter but the general population is shallow and more likened to a fan of professional wrestling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2015, 11:46:42 AM »
These debates are absolutely meaningless. As is the incessant rehashing of them as if they provided some powerful insight.  They are designed to push a singular agenda and guide the right candidate out of the melee.

Pretty much. They are a show.

Its the only way in the world Carly can gain any traction because she sure isn't gonna off her record. Look at what someone has done and look at how they say things - do they mean it? Thats what I want to see. Its why Im high on Walker....dude talks it but has also DONE it. And in a very blue state. Takes a lot of gall to bust up the unions in a blue state, and then live to tell about surviving a recall and subsequent re-election. Agree with him or not, THAT is substance. Then there is the part where he knows how to take a debt and make it a surplus which is a huge deal to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2015, 11:51:55 AM »

Its the only way in the world Carly can gain any traction because she sure isn't gonna off her record. Look at what someone has done and look at how they say things - do they mean it? Thats what I want to see. Its why Im high on Walker....dude talks it but has also DONE it. And in a very blue state. Takes a lot of gall to bust up the unions in a blue state, and then live to tell about surviving a recall and subsequent re-election. Agree with him or not, THAT is substance. Then there is the part where he knows how to take a debt and make it a surplus which is a huge deal to me.

And he's got just as much chance of getting elected as THIS walker:

That's the problem with our system.  Good candidates are overwhelmed by hillbilly goobs like Hellary Clinton.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2015, 11:58:27 AM »
And he's got just as much chance of getting elected as THIS walker:

That's the problem with our system.  Good candidates are overwhelmed by hillbilly goobs like Hellary Clinton.

Word on the skreets is that Walker is who the Koch brothers want. Also a huge deal. Thats a blank check from 2 of the top 10 richest guys in the world to do battle with the Rove and Soros of the world. He's already sitting at 2 or 3 in every poll. Assuming Trump fizzles out eventually, that puts Walker in the top 2 in every poll. I also think Jeb is just NOT going to resonate with people. Nice guy, but has the charm of cardboard and again, hes a BUSH. No thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2015, 12:11:10 PM »
Word on the skreets is that Walker is who the Koch brothers want. Also a huge deal. Thats a blank check from 2 of the top 10 richest guys in the world to do battle with the Rove and Soros of the world. He's already sitting at 2 or 3 in every poll. Assuming Trump fizzles out eventually, that puts Walker in the top 2 in every poll. I also think Jeb is just NOT going to resonate with people. Nice guy, but has the charm of cardboard and again, hes a BUSH. No thanks.

You said no thanks to bush.

I knew it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2015, 12:16:01 PM »
I see you are in favor of insanity.

Walker is the best all around candidate on that stage....period. Debates are for show and one liners.

I give more a shit what theyve done governing and what they WILL do going forward.

Cruz is solid - like him or not, he has conviction. Does what he says.
Paul - is becoming a whiner and reeks of desperation picking fights with Donald and Christie. He did so well before Thursday articulating HIS message, and then went straight moonbat like his old man the last week or so.
Jeb - is blah. He is a Bush. Hes nice enough and genial. But No thanks.
Kasich - slightly less Blah.
Carson - very likeable, great VP or Surg. General.
Walker - has the record, has the accomplishments. Has governed. Has made the hard decisions, and did it in a blue state. Even tempered, likeable.
Donald - well, hes Donald. Love him or hate him, you have to admit it is hard to give detailed answers with substance when you are presented with garbage for questions. Hes fun to watch though, but he wont win it.
Rubio - like Carson, articulate, smart...good VP material.
Christie - fat obnoxious lard ass, has no business on stage. Like a Male version of Melissa McCarthy.
Hukabee - still a bit holy roller for me but he has gotten better and he has sharpened his skills in front of a mic since 2008.

Can't argue with any of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2015, 03:35:46 PM »

And the left up there do not just "not like" him. they HATE his ass. He doesn't back down and he wins. They hate that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.