Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So Hillary Is All In

Re: So Hillary Is All In
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 02:42:07 PM »
So unless he says or does something unbelievably stupid, he's your man.

You may be right.

And he will get beat by Hillary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2015, 04:50:13 PM »
Okay, so far what I could find is:

Declared:

Ted Cruz
Rand Paul
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee

Will Most Likely Announce:

Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Chris Christie
Rick Santorum
Rick Perry
Lindsey Graham
Bobby Jindal

Is Officially O-U-T:

Mitt Evander Romneyfield

Way too many and I fear they will all cancel each other out.  No chance for anyone to separate themselves.  Hillary has one no name opponent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2015, 05:01:16 PM »
Mitt Evander Romneyfield

And what really pisses me off..  Every damn thing that man said that would come to pass with regards to the middle east has happened.  And it was laughed off by the MSM, and the CIC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2015, 05:14:11 PM »
And what really pisses me off..  Every damn thing that man said that would come to pass with regards to the middle east has happened.  And it was laughed off by the MSM, and the CIC.

My money is on the fact that he will be worse than Carter after he leaves office. He will always be lamenting how great things were when he was in and how the dems always care about the "middle class" and I would not put it past him to mention he should have had a 3rd term.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2015, 09:44:33 PM »
Walker is the best all around candidate. Like tw said, the dude has walked the walk. The shit he is saying isn't just in theory. He has practiced what he is preaching and it's worked out pretty well. I personally like Rand Paul's libertarian streak. And who doesn't like or respect Ben Carson and his amazing story. Guy is the epitome of the American dream. My only issue with Walker is that he does near the bottom of all the candidates against Hillary in swing states. That's a little troubling to me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2015, 07:52:53 PM »
Ass-rape both she and obama with Snagg's penis..
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2015, 12:01:14 AM »
You can start getting ready for stalags and re-education camps (those already exist on your TV) if Hellary is elected. 

We're done.  We won't leave a thing to our children and grandchildren.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2015, 09:07:30 PM »
Nothing to add here folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2015, 10:12:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2015, 12:43:50 PM »
Joe Biden talking about jumping in the race.  Politics aside...if I had to look at that smug, smiling, ugly bastard for 4 years...the move to St. Croix plans would start ramping up quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 07:53:15 PM »
Joe Biden talking about jumping in the race.  Politics aside...if I had to look at that smug, smiling, ugly bastard for 4 years...the move to St. Croix plans would start ramping up quick.

The dems have a decent candidate running (Webb). They just won't give him any air time or coverage. Dude is a centrist Kennedy democrat (as opposed to the hard left turn the party has taken), former Reagan cabinet member, Vietnam war hero, former Senator. I like him. Seems like a decent guy. He's shit tons better than anything else they have on that side. But nothing. No coverage. No nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2015, 01:05:26 PM »
The dems have a decent candidate running (Webb). They just won't give him any air time or coverage. Dude is a centrist Kennedy democrat (as opposed to the hard left turn the party has taken), former Reagan cabinet member, Vietnam war hero, former Senator. I like him. Seems like a decent guy. He's shit tons better than anything else they have on that side. But nothing. No coverage. No nothing.
He seems wonderful but you see what the fuckers did to Chuck Hagel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2015, 01:57:33 PM »

Well hell, no wonder the liberal media won't cover him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 09:54:19 PM »

Well hell, no wonder the liberal media won't cover him.
Had he thrown his medals over the White House fence or negotiated surrender with the North Vietnamese, he'd be the talk of the town .... or the Secretary of State.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."