Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Добро пожаловать на Совет, MerxBups!

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Добро пожаловать на Совет, MerxBups. Пост часто, вы сумасшедший коммунистической ублюдок!

Let's see how our latest Russian pill peddler handles a little preemptive strike.

By the way, this is my 6,000th post! I figured it would have been more glorious than this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Добро пожаловать на Совет, MerxBups. Пост часто, вы сумасшедший коммунистической ублюдок!

Let's see how our latest Russian pill peddler handles a little preemptive strike.

By the way, this is my 6,000th post! I figured it would have been more glorious than this.

Light weight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
I was expecting a little more out of your 6,000th post. Maybe 6001 is it! The one that will put you over the top and into x lore. Unless, of course, it isn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
I thought the 6,000th anniversary was the naked chicks anniversary?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Your only 3000 behind. Isn't the baseball or softball team doing something? That should catch you up pretty quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

You call my mother a truck stop whore? I fuck you. In my country, this punish by jail or I make you my girlfriend.

And stop try to sell pills on here. I sell pills. You either buy pills or I take your computer file and you pay ransom.

Do not stop me or I sex with you when you never guess. I know how to find you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
I hate dallaswareagle

So did you mother when I got off of her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
You call my mother a truck stop whore? I fudge you. In my country, this punish by jail or I make you my girlfriend.

And stop try to sell pills on here. I sell pills. You either buy pills or I take your computer file and you pay ransom.

Do not stop me or I sex with you when you never guess. I know how to find you.

Happens every time one them commies starts poontanging around with those show folk fags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg