Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FSU QB Dismissed after incident at bar

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: FSU QB Dismissed after incident at bar
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2015, 05:15:43 PM »
That the image has only been viewed 13 times, 12 of which were me during lunch break, confirms a lot of my suspicions about this place.

12 times in 15 minutes?  Impressive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2015, 05:16:38 PM »
12 times in 15 minutes?  Impressive.

fap fap fap fap fap....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2015, 05:44:41 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2015, 05:50:35 PM »

This one has about 5 tracks coming off the spur.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2015, 01:15:36 AM »
Upon further review I hereby reverse my previous response to the video on the grounds of being too sexist. If I put a penis on the blonde at the bar he definitely deserves it.

With that said, no matter what it says about me and my sexism if any of you sonsofbitches ever punches my sister, mother, fiance or non-existent daughter like that I will ruin your shit. Doesn't matter what kind of bitch she was being, there's no excuse I will consider valid. I am who I am and I have the values I have, despite what those hairy armpitted feminazis want me to believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

jmar

« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2015, 08:00:17 AM »
Upon further review I hereby reverse my previous response to the video on the grounds of being too sexist. If I put a penis on the blonde at the bar he definitely deserves it.

With that said, no matter what it says about me and my sexism if any of you sonsofbitches ever punches my sister, mother, fiance or non-existent daughter like that I will ruin your shit. Doesn't matter what kind of bitch she was being, there's no excuse I will consider valid. I am who I am and I have the values I have, despite what those hairy armpitted feminazis want me to believe.
I don't see any rage or attack in the video to warrant him restraining and then striking the girl. Can't tell what is said during the exchange but that doesn't matter in my book. With you on a guy hitting any females. There might be exceptions but I haven't witnessed any in my lifetime that couldn't have been avoided.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:06:19 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2015, 08:42:48 AM »

Look, I'm cool with you and don't plan on hitting any of the women in your life. But if any of them call me a nagger, all bets are off.

Also, your idea about putting a penis on the blonde at the bar is weird. I mean, a penis in her and on her are two different things. You are a sick man and need help.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:54:07 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2015, 09:16:30 AM »
Look, I'm cool with you and don't plan on hitting any of the women in your life. But if any of them call me a nagger, all bets are off.

Also, your idea about putting a penis on the blonde at the bar is weird. I mean, a penis in her and on her are two different things. You are a sick man and need help.

Well now, let's not be too hasty. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2015, 12:46:19 PM »

This is a valid response. From what we see, there is no reason to charge the guy with a crime, without addressing her actions also. Just because a fat-ass loudmouth chick has a set of teets, does not mean she gets to act any way she wants. When an individual raises their fist at another individual, usually bad things happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2015, 03:20:03 PM »
This is a valid response. From what we see, there is no reason to charge the guy with a crime, without addressing her actions also. Just because a fat-ass loudmouth chick has a set of teets, does not mean she gets to act any way she wants. When an individual raises their fist at another individual, usually bad things happen.

Probably the dumbest thing I've read all day and I read a story about a pop singer, a doughnut, and her hating America at lunch. Thanks for taking it to a new low.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2015, 12:50:27 AM »
Probably the dumbest thing I've read all day and I read a story about a pop singer, a doughnut, and her hating America at lunch. Thanks for taking it to a new low.

Screw you for not seeing the obvious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2015, 08:57:02 AM »
Screw you for not seeing the obvious.

If that was an attempt at satire, you missed the mark. Probably good enough to get you a gig writing for SNL or a Melissa McCarthy movie though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2015, 09:29:00 AM »
If that was an attempt at satire, you missed the mark. Probably good enough to get you a gig writing for SNL or a Melissa McCarthy movie though.

Whatever. When they charge him, let me know.

I really could care less about him, but there is no way, with that evidence, he gets charged.

Some people need to learn to shut their mouths, male and female.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2015, 10:21:17 AM »
Heard someone mention on the radio this morning that the girl kicked him too. Went back and watched it and when the guy grabs her arm, she tries to knee him or kick.  Just before she throws that mean left cross that almost floored the QB. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2015, 10:50:34 AM »
Heard someone mention on the radio this morning that the girl kicked him too. Went back and watched it and when the guy grabs her arm, she tries to knee him or kick.  Just before she throws that mean left cross that almost floored the QB.
That's right...after she reared her heàd back saying, "don't even think about it you Jameis wannabe."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2015, 11:29:15 AM »

What the fuck is that?  I hate SNL.  I hate comedians.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2015, 08:39:33 PM »
RB Dalvin Cook also suspended for hitting a woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2015, 09:30:13 PM »
Geez...they don't play bammer until 2017.  Why so soon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2015, 10:51:01 AM »
Supposedly Jimbo has banned all FSU players from bars.  That's not gonna be good for recruiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2015, 04:05:39 PM »
They should just ban women from the bars. They are the instigators in all of this anyway.

Or recruit them to the team. At least that one can take a lickin' and if I say, we say, I say are you strong, we strong then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions