Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Guess VandyVol is busy celebrating...

jmar

Re: Guess VandyVol is busy celebrating...
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2015, 07:18:42 PM »
It was a joke about a pride flag... I've never been someone that has attended pride events or been outspoken, but I actually agree with Chizad on this one. It doesn't matter if it's Danny and Suzie or Danny and Donnie.

I don't think I've ever said anything to deserve being called a git from you either. That's just blind hate showing.
Yup I always start my hate mongering with a little bit of git.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 07:20:21 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2015, 10:53:46 AM »
It was a joke about a pride flag... I've never been someone that has attended pride events or been outspoken, but I actually agree with Chizad on this one. It doesn't matter if it's Danny and Suzie or Danny and Donnie.

I don't think I've ever said anything to deserve being called a git from you either. That's just blind hate showing.
I guess I never really understood that this was a noun when growing up. Still don't know what it means but I was told to: "Git off the porch and git the hell away from here, asshole" too many times to count by my loving grandfather and father.

I don't agree with AUChizad! on the part about love being love and I'm for traditional marriage, at the same time, I realize that I would likely have a totally different opinion if I liked to do men up the butt.

I think K brings out a good point about the whitehouse lighting. Is that building bridges or drawing lines? I would say the latter.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2015, 11:21:56 AM »
I guess I never really understood that this was a noun when growing up. Still don't know what it means but I was told to: "Git off the porch and git the hell away from here, asshole" too many times to count by my loving grandfather and father.

I don't agree with AUChizad! on the part about love being love and I'm for traditional marriage, at the same time, I realize that I would likely have a totally different opinion if I liked to do men up the butt.

I think K brings out a good point about the whitehouse lighting. Is that building bridges or drawing lines? I would say the latter.
The lighting up was completely drawing lines; especially after everything that has been happening recently. I agree with the supreme court's decision, but I think it was the dumbest thing ever to light the White House up. What the fuck was that actually proving?

I guess it's just a distraction from the new voter ID laws.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2015, 11:45:24 AM »
What's a git?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2015, 11:54:37 AM »
Despite the SC ruling, there are counties in Alabama, including here, that are refusing to issue marriage licenses.  To make sure they don't get accused of discrimination, they're shutting down the license division altogether and nobody can get one.  The street in front of the administration building has a lot of rainbow colored signs lining it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 12:15:56 PM »
Despite the SC ruling, there are counties in Alabama, including here, that are refusing to issue marriage licenses.  To make sure they don't get accused of discrimination, they're shutting down the license division altogether and nobody can get one.  The street in front of the administration building has a lot of rainbow colored signs lining it.

Lets go see a movie, it will make you feel better.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 12:34:28 PM »
I guess I should care more. But I came to the realization after the last election that this country was far from the country that I can identify with. At least the government is. So, I just live here. And pay taxes. I hate them all, mind you. But I don't have the energy to protest so I just hope to have enough money left to say I told you so for a day or two, after we crash and burn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2015, 01:18:40 PM »
To make sure they don't get accused of discrimination, they're shutting down the license division altogether and nobody can get one. 

This is what should happen nationwide.

Govt at all levels should get out of the business of giving you permission to have a committed official relationship with another human being. Everyone wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2015, 01:24:35 PM »

Govt at all levels should get out of the business of giving you

Agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2015, 02:26:48 PM »

Agree.

They do have basic duties to grant to its citizens - ie Common Defense. Marriage is just not one of them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2015, 12:46:46 PM »
Putin welcomes you homophobes with open arms! Kaos' next post may be from Russia, with love.
http://roygbiv.jezebel.com/russia-created-an-official-straight-pride-flag-to-comba-1716776049

Mark Shrayber
Filed to: Russia   
7/09/15 12:25pm

Russia Created an Official 'Straight Pride' Flag to Combat 'Gay Fever'

Russia, a country with absolutely nothing else to worry about, has decided to double down on being a human-rights-violating monstrosity of a place for anyone who isn’t straight or pretending to be: The country’s ruling class—to be clear, not a fringe group, but Putin allies Russia United—has unveiled a new flag celebrating heterosexuals and all that they do.

The flag, which comes hot on the heels of equality laws being passed in America, depicts a man, a woman, and three very happy children (two boys and one girl, naturally) with a hashtag that translates to #realfamily underneath. It’s intended to fight against the horrors of the rainbow flag of the LGBT+ community, as well as to remind Russians what a valid family looks like.

Beautiful, isn’t it? Interesting and cool?

Time reports that Aleksey Lisovenko, deputy head of United Russia’s Moscow group is proud of what the flag will accomplish, and hopes that it will spread the message that homosexuals make a mockery of marriage and that the world needs to return to a time of “traditional values”—whatever that means for Russia. Lisovenko has also denied that his group had plagiarized their design (which can optionally be produced in the colors of the Russian flag) from a French anti-gay group. The main difference, Lisovenko told reporters, is that the French flag has fewer children.

As a Russian immigrant, I am so pleased to stay abreast of all Russia’s crazy schemes of getting rid of my kind. Recently, a politician demanded that Apple be investigated for pushing gay propaganda via a U2 album, and also, transgender individuals were banned from driving earlier this year. A straight pride flag was an inevitability, just waiting for the right time to be unleashed upon an already weary world.

(Too bad Lisovenko doesn’t know that the real cure for “Gay Fever” is 200cc of throbbing gay dick. Someone should get him some?)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2015, 12:50:01 PM »

Govt at all levels should get out of the business of giving you permission to have a committed official relationship with another human being. Everyone wins.

It has always been about control.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2015, 12:55:17 PM »
Putin welcomes you homophobes with open arms! Kaos' next post may be from Russia, with love.
http://roygbiv.jezebel.com/russia-created-an-official-straight-pride-flag-to-comba-1716776049

Mark Shrayber
Filed to: Russia   
7/09/15 12:25pm

Russia Created an Official 'Straight Pride' Flag to Combat 'Gay Fever'

Russia, a country with absolutely nothing else to worry about, has decided to double down on being a human-rights-violating monstrosity of a place for anyone who isn’t straight or pretending to be: The country’s ruling class—to be clear, not a fringe group, but Putin allies Russia United—has unveiled a new flag celebrating heterosexuals and all that they do.

The flag, which comes hot on the heels of equality laws being passed in America, depicts a man, a woman, and three very happy children (two boys and one girl, naturally) with a hashtag that translates to #realfamily underneath. It’s intended to fight against the horrors of the rainbow flag of the LGBT+ community, as well as to remind Russians what a valid family looks like.

Beautiful, isn’t it? Interesting and cool?

Time reports that Aleksey Lisovenko, deputy head of United Russia’s Moscow group is proud of what the flag will accomplish, and hopes that it will spread the message that homosexuals make a mockery of marriage and that the world needs to return to a time of “traditional values”—whatever that means for Russia. Lisovenko has also denied that his group had plagiarized their design (which can optionally be produced in the colors of the Russian flag) from a French anti-gay group. The main difference, Lisovenko told reporters, is that the French flag has fewer children.

As a Russian immigrant, I am so pleased to stay abreast of all Russia’s crazy schemes of getting rid of my kind. Recently, a politician demanded that Apple be investigated for pushing gay propaganda via a U2 album, and also, transgender individuals were banned from driving earlier this year. A straight pride flag was an inevitability, just waiting for the right time to be unleashed upon an already weary world.

(Too bad Lisovenko doesn’t know that the real cure for “Gay Fever” is 200cc of throbbing gay richard. Someone should get him some?)

I got a feva.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2015, 02:13:45 PM »
What's a git?
A completely ignorant, childish person with no manners.

Basically, 90% of you people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2015, 02:51:27 PM »
A completely ignorant, childish person with no manners.

Basically, 90% of you people.

What do you mean by "You people"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2015, 03:07:31 PM »
What do you mean by "You people"?
I suffer from Ross Perot Syndrome. Dont judge me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2015, 04:28:03 PM »
I'll be flying this on my pole.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2015, 05:20:19 PM »
It has always been about control. revenue/license fees.

Fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2015, 08:47:47 AM »
I'll be flying this on my pole.

Putin approved!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions