Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

DE Pick Up

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
DE Pick Up
« on: June 18, 2015, 10:41:30 AM »
from the  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. dotted on the al

Any of you recruiting gurus have any scoop on this guy?  Chose us over Bama/UK/UConn???  Saw where he runs a 4.5 40 and he looks pretty relentless on his film.  Anywayz....

Auburn has landed a commitment from defensive end Daquan Newkirk, according to multiple reports.

The 6-foot-3, 245-pounder from The First Academy in Orlando made the commitment Thursday morning following an overnight visit to the Plains.

"I'm extremely blessed," he told 247Sports. "I'm very excited for what's upcoming for me."

The commitment comes as a bit of a surprise, as Newkirk named Alabama, Connecticut and Kentucky his top three schools earlier this month.

Auburn now holds 10 pledges in its 2016 recruiting class. Newkirk is the only defensive lineman currently committed. He has yet to be rated by 247Sports, Rivals or Scout.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: DE Pick Up
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 12:32:31 PM »
It sounds like it was a close call between uconn, ky, Bama and AU. These programs are so similar, I'm surprised it didn't go down to a signing day decision.

Woot! Mowr starz!!!! Wait....where are the starz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com