Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jesus, Set Them Chillens Free....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Jesus, Set Them Chillens Free....
« on: June 12, 2015, 12:31:17 PM »
It's another burfday in the Bid D. (Tomorrow)  Hope Mrs. Double D's sets the fun bags free and you have a nom-nom-nom birthday. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Jesus, Set Them Chillens Free....
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 10:02:50 PM »
55? He may have to make the call to the bullpen.

Happy birthday, man! Go play some golf or something.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 11:10:19 PM »
Happy Birthday
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 08:51:56 AM »
Happy birthday to my fellow Texan!! Smooches!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 09:43:57 AM »
Happy Birthday!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 12:15:17 PM »
Played golf yesterday till a micro burst shut us down. 1" of rain in 20 minutes. Stayed at the bar for a while and came home (somehow) Mrs. Dallas spent the night up north of Denton, she was in a neon walk for special needs (insert any joke) last night at Texas motor speedway till midnight so she stayed with a friend. I came home, put my XM on the deck and just chilled to some music. (Tis what us old folks do)

On the bright side been shopping for a new keen machine.

bad side is I ain't paying for something that should come with an address if they want that much. :facepalm:

Gift from Mrs. Dallas, I would like to have words with the 5 year old who painted the blue part.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 10:05:05 AM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

chinook

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 10:53:27 AM »

Gift from Mrs. Dallas, I would like to have words with the 5 year old who painted the blue part.

hopefully, you're fluent in Chinese. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 11:23:29 AM »
hopefully, you're fluent in Chinese.

I could prolly learn to speak a little but would hate to have to write that weird shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2015, 03:04:13 PM »

I could prolly learn to speak a little but would hate to have to write that weird shit.

I think "sucky sucky" translates into any language.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 03:20:00 PM »
I think "sucky sucky" translates into any language.

I have been a number 1 GI.  I loved her short time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 05:32:39 PM »
He's Chinese from the waist down. Belated wishes. Here's to more rain, since Tx is so dry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2015, 06:24:08 PM »

I met a Chinese lady in Shanghai (go figure) once and we struck up a pretty serious relationship. Being a man on the go, we relied on letters to communicate with one another since email was still 10 years from existence.

She was a frigging doll - quite possibly the cutest girl I've ever known. She couldn't read English well enough to understand the American version of the language, and her writing was not too much better. I damn sure couldn't write that shit they call a language so we found ourselves in quite a quandary. Her father would not approve of our relationship unless I showed commitment to learning the Chinese way.

I pondered how to prove to the old man that I was committed. One evening at a bar in Sri Lanka, I came up with a plan. I dipped a chicken's feet in ink and set a piece of paper down. The chicken's claws turned out something strikingly similar to the Chinese jibber-jabber I recalled seeing on the street signs back in Shanghai. I folded the paper up, stuffed it in an envelope and sent to back to my love.

That bastard of a chicken undoubtedly wanted to fuck me over, because the response I received was my darling China Doll telling me to "store a rich harvest of rice where I make stinky droppings."

I was devastated, and I never found out what my letter said that pissed her off so badly. I learned a great lesson that day; never trust a chicken to write a letter to China while you're sitting at a bar in Sri Lanka.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."