Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bama's back!!!

fred

• Titties and Beer
Bama's back!!!
« on: August 31, 2008, 04:44:52 PM »
Did yall see that beating we laid on Clemson?  Kick one set of tigers ass to start the season, and kick anothers set to end it.  That's what I'm talkin about!!

You barners are in trouble.  Looks like ol' Tony's offence wasn't what its cracked up to be.  hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  Tiiiiiiiiiiide, bitches!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
RTR Motherfuckers!

Tiger Six

Re: Bama's back!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »
Hey, I heard that a section of the Georgia Dome seating had a structural problem last night and that Julio ran in there with no regard for his own safety and supported two steel wide flange beams on his shoulders until he wleded them back to the columns with his heat vision.

Any truth to that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 06:31:30 PM »
Hey, I heard that a section of the Georgia Dome seating had a structural problem last night and that Julio ran in there with no regard for his own safety and supported two steel wide flange beams on his shoulders until he wleded them back to the columns with his heat vision.

Any truth to that?

I'm not sure about that.

I do know that when Julio caught that TD, one half of the dome broke out into a cousin-grinding orgy.  I hear it was sick.  Sick like 350 pound woman with strap-ons pounding on assholes, stained with the oily discharges from hot wing farts, of 400 pound men. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »
Whenever I hear that little platitude, I chuckle just a bit.

How many times has bummer been back over the last few years ? The turds have gotten so starved for a good football team – and who could blame them ? – that their criteria for a turnaround has shrunk. By their own admission, a MNC was always their first goal, not a winning season or a bowl game like that Cow College. Nothing short of a chapunship would do. Hell, they got ‘bout a gross of those things, if they counted ‘em all anyway. Well, if they could count that high. They beat UF a few years ago, they were back. They beat UT. They were back. They hired Nick Saban. They were back. They had the largest Spring Game. They were back. They fucked Clemson in the ass. They’re back.

Where do they keep going ?

Anyway, I digress. My point here is that it keeps taking less and less for them to come back from wherever it is they go. Pretty soon they will “be back” when they win a coin toss.

Baby steps there, turds.

When you guys run across a bummer is back moment on the interweb, please post it here so that we can all laugh and point at the turds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 11:17:39 PM »
You forgot about the Recruit Natshunal Champiunsheep that they won....well, that was until ND Took it away from them.  And, winning the Fulmer Cup.  Yup, the bammers are back.  I'm guessing before they were back, they were all under a rock in hiding from the NCAA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

milliondollarfan19

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 11:50:38 PM »
wow only the dumb ignorant BAMA fans would actually post something like this... like CNS it was ONE GAME! lets wait for LSU and GA before we even start to say anything close to that guys... 
I must say that we did look good... shut down their running game... and dominated T.O.P but please dont start saying things like this... remember the past when weve started out amazing and ended up horrible...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 10:47:56 AM »

Any truth to that?
No, but only because the Ga Dome is mostly a cast-in-place concrete frame with precast infill.  What really happened is that he saved the day by pressure-grouting some cracked concrete - Whoolio's sementitious grout was spit into the crack by his favorite Winn-Dixie bagboy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 02:58:17 PM »
wow only the dumb ignorant BAMA fans would actually post something like this... like CNS it was ONE GAME! lets wait for LSU and GA before we even start to say anything close to that guys... 
I must say that we did look good... shut down their running game... and dominated T.O.P but please dont start saying things like this... remember the past when weve started out amazing and ended up horrible...
Welcome to the board. Post often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."