Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Huge 2017 Get

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Huge 2017 Get
« on: May 31, 2015, 10:31:07 AM »
dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. at al

Auburn has secured its first commitment for the class of 2017.

Five-star offensive tackle Calvin Ashley of Orlando, Fla., committed to Gus Malzahn's staff Saturday during the Big Cat Weekend recruiting event.

Ashley told AL.com he knew he wanted to commit to the Tigers after visiting the campus for the first time for the A-Day scrimmage last month.

"I'm so happy," Lashley said. "That just made my life like 10,000 times better. Me and my mom talked about it a week ago. I said, 'Mom, I really love it at Auburn.' So I brought the family up here. There were seven of us."

"It's family. There's no other school like Auburn. Everybody treats you like family. You go around and all you hear is 'War Eagle.'"

The 6-foot-7, 307-pounder is ranked as the nation's No. 4 overall prospect in his class by the 247Sports Composite. That being said, Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee took the news pretty well.

"He jumped on me," Lashley said. "He actually jumped on me when I told him. He hopped on me and I picked him up. Everyone was going crazy."

Lashley also holds offers from Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Michigan, and Ohio State, among others.

The Tigers also landed four-star wide receiver Eli Stove on Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Huge 2017 Get
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 06:35:33 PM »
"That just made my life like 10,000 times better. Me and my mom talked about it a week ago. I said, 'Mom, I really love it at Auburn.' So I brought the family up here. There were seven of us."

That's pretty cheap for a good Tackle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Re: Huge 2017 Get
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 12:38:05 PM »
That's pretty cheap for a good Tackle.

Duh.  Bagman pays in 20s.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp