Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

QB Prospect

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
QB Prospect
« on: May 20, 2015, 05:16:40 PM »
Another dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. article from al.  The al dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. "Crystal Ball" seems to think this kid is an AU lock.  Have no idea.  I only posted this because his teammate has the coolest name evah.

Another one of the top quarterbacks in the 2016 class is set to come off the board soon.

Ervin "Woody" Barrett announced that he would make his commitment known on June 3 at West Orange High School. Barrett is a four-star quarterbacked ranked as the No. 6 dual-threat player in the 247Sports composite rankings. He is from Winter Garden, Fla.

Earlier this month, his coach Bob Head said that Alabama "might be No. 1" for Barrett and his teammate, wideout Eddie McDoom. Auburn is the favorite in the 247Sports crystal ball.

Both Alabama and Auburn are looking for their quarterback in the 2016 class.

Barrett took trips to Alabama and Auburn in March with his head coach and some teammates.

"He's 6-3, 230, he's like a dang Mike (line)backer playing quarterback," Head told AL.com at the time. He's like that Nick Marshall kid, a really, really big physical kid. He has a really strong arm. He needs to become more accurate and needs to be a better quarterback per se, but a really strong runner. He has really good instincts. He has a pretty good release. Still working on it, but he's just a real dynamic player."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: QB Prospect
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 08:54:43 AM »
Nick Marshall was "big and physical?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 09:24:45 AM »
Nick Marshall was "big and physical?"

Like a dang Mike Linebacker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 09:30:15 AM »
Like a dang Mike Linebacker.

They all look the same to Coach Head. Linebackers and Quarterbacks, I mean.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 11:27:52 AM »
Ok but if I am a QB looking to play RB/QB and I have it down to Auburn or bama.  Why the fuck would it even be a decision?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 11:46:37 AM »
Ok but if I am a QB looking to play RB/QB and I have it down to Auburn or bama.  Why the fuck would it even be a decision?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 06:37:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.