Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

#7 Pass Catcher

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
#7 Pass Catcher
« on: May 31, 2015, 10:33:05 AM »
al's very own dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Eli Stove,the nation's No. 7 wide receiver in the 247Sports Composite, committed to Auburn's coaching staff Saturday during his visit to the campus for Big Cat Weekend.

The 6-foot-1, 178-pounder from Niceville, Fla., also attended Auburn's A-Day game last month. Following the game he named the Tigers his leader, and said he nearly committed before leaving the Plains.

Stove's relationship with his primary recruiter, Auburn wide receivers coach Dameyune Craig, was a key factor in his decision.

"(Craig) is wild," Stove told AL.com earlier this spring. "He's a good coach. I feel like I'd be really comfortable around him if I play for him. I love that program."

Stove holds nearly 30 offers, including Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Oklahoma. He caught 54 passes for 719 yards and 10 touchdowns as a junior last season.

With Stove, Auburn's 2016 recruiting class has reached eight total commitments

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."