Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

SEC Tournament

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: SEC Tournament
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2015, 04:17:30 PM »
Last I saw was down 11-2 in the 9th.  Hey, at least we avoided the mercy rule stoppage.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2015, 04:44:02 PM »
#firehalbaird
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2015, 04:54:09 PM »
Sunny may have us in a regional, but there is something about him I do not like. He has some games where he looks like the best coach in the country and others where he just shits the bed. I know me not liking him isn't grounds to firing him but it should be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2015, 05:00:58 PM »
Sunny may have us in a regional, but there is something about him I do not like. He has some games where he looks like the best coach in the country and others where he just shits the bed. I know me not liking him isn't grounds to firing him but it should be.

He related to Tommy T? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2015, 05:12:03 PM »

He related to Tommy T?
No. He doesn't have the ears to be related to Tommy T.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2015, 06:30:13 PM »
No. He doesn't have the ears to be related to Tommy T.

I find it amusing that Finebaum is the one who started calling Tuberville 'wingnut'.  And now Finebaum's ears look like something Dumbo tried on and decided were way too big. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2015, 07:17:48 PM »
I find it amusing that Finebaum is the one who started calling Tuberville 'wingnut'.  And now Finebaum's ears look like something Dumbo tried on and decided were way too big.

Those ears and that shiny head are a perfect match.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2015, 09:55:32 PM »
WTF! I leave the keys in your hands so I can improve my book learnin' and you bastards let this happen?

I had a feeling immediately after the game last night that we would shit the bed today. I knew it.

We're in a regional - of this I'm 92.4% certain. There's no real difference in being the 2 seed or a 3 seed; you open with the same opponent but occupy a different dugout. We'll know for sure where that dugout will be on Monday.

Mitch Gaspard had best send Sunny Golloway a fucking Christmas card this year, along with a gift card to Ruth Chris, Texas de Brazil or some shit. Without that series a couple of weeks ago, those bastards would have tied Georgia for last place, would not have made the SECT, and would not be in consideration for an at large slot in a regional.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:43:41 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2015, 11:02:31 PM »
A legit shot at winning the conference and giving us a big boost toward Omaha down the tubes because of the inexcusable inattention of one of our own. Thanks a lot PCT. I hope your class on improving internet skills was worth it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com