Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

4* CB Jamal Dean

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
4* CB Jamal Dean
« on: May 08, 2015, 11:53:08 AM »
tOSU early enrollee Jamal Dean says  :fu: to Corch Ervin Meyers and is headed to Auburn, per AUC.

He was medically disqualified by the Buckeyes, but got a 2nd opinion from Dr. James Andrews for an ACL injury he suffered in 2014.

He'll enroll at Auburn by the end of the month.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Former-Buckeyes-EE-says-hes-headed-to-Auburn-37176704?utm_source=247Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=2369f1a40f-150508_Auburn+Tigers&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5300ae947-2369f1a40f-220533769
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 4* CB Jamal Dean
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 12:01:43 PM »
After he couldn't run with the ACL injury, Corch Ervin Meyers probably thought he didn't have gusty play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 12:02:56 PM »
Me like!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »
According to Giscombe, Dean will be part of the 2015 class. Giscombe believes Dean would be immediately eligible.

Me thinks he is misguided. Since the kid enrolled at OSU, he will have to sit at least a year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 03:37:44 PM »
After he couldn't run with the ACL injury, Corch Ervin Meyers probably thought he didn't have gusty play.

1-2-3-4-5
These gusty don't take no jive
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 03:57:40 PM »

Me thinks he is misguided. Since the kid enrolled at OSU, he will have to sit at least a year.

Is that the case if he has not played a game yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 04:12:58 PM »
He was declared medically ineligible. I don't think the 1 year sit out rule applies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2015, 04:22:20 PM »

Agree.... see Corey Grant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 04:51:36 PM »
Agree.... see Corey Grant
I stand corrected. He enrolled at tOSU in January, therefore he follows normal transfer rules.

Auburn could petition the NCAA and argue his medical disqualification in Columbus, but the chances of that being successful and them granting him immediate eligibility  are pretty slim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions