Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Police Lives Don't Matter

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Police Lives Don't Matter
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2015, 12:27:56 PM »
That is some intense shit right there.  I thought the officer stuck in there was going to get crushed.  Then you hear the idiots in the background, "They just shot that man."

It should have been between the eyes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2015, 01:33:30 PM »
That is some intense shit right there.  I thought the officer stuck in there was going to get crushed.  Then you hear the idiots in the background, "They just shot that man."

It should have been between the eyes.

How dare those cops not want to get run over by the thug. Dude had a sheet on him a mile long. Bad apple.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2015, 12:02:28 PM »
More from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of foxy news

A Los Angeles County police officer was found shot to death Wednesday night in the parking lot of police headquarters in Downey, prompting authorities to conduct a massive manhunt for suspects.

Several people were detained during the search as officials searched for an additional suspect involved in what appears to be an assassination. A large perimeter has been set up and apartment buildings have been evacuated as SWAT officers sweep the area.

The officer has been identified as Ricardo Galvez, who was a police officer for the department for five years. He was a U.S. Marine who served two tours in Operation Enduring Freedom.

The shooting occurred at about 11 p.m. in the west side of the parking lot. Galvez was in the driver's side seat of his unmarked car nearing the end of his shift. Two suspects ran up to his car and fired into the vehicle, authorities said. Another patrol car happened to be driving in the area and heard the shots, pursued the suspects and chased them into the city of Montebello. SWAT teams are searching buildings in the city.

"We have several people detained, and we are looking for several more," authorities said. "It appears he was targeted."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2015, 12:39:58 PM »
More from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of foxy news

A Los Angeles County police officer was found shot to death Wednesday night in the parking lot of police headquarters in Downey, prompting authorities to conduct a massive manhunt for suspects.

Several people were detained during the search as officials searched for an additional suspect involved in what appears to be an assassination. A large perimeter has been set up and apartment buildings have been evacuated as SWAT officers sweep the area.

The officer has been identified as Ricardo Galvez, who was a police officer for the department for five years. He was a U.S. Marine who served two tours in Operation Enduring Freedom.

The shooting occurred at about 11 p.m. in the west side of the parking lot. Galvez was in the driver's side seat of his unmarked car nearing the end of his shift. Two suspects ran up to his car and fired into the vehicle, authorities said. Another patrol car happened to be driving in the area and heard the shots, pursued the suspects and chased them into the city of Montebello. SWAT teams are searching buildings in the city.

"We have several people detained, and we are looking for several more," authorities said. "It appears he was targeted."

The left is getting the America they wanted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2015, 08:31:15 AM »

The left is getting the America they wanted.

Fundamental transformation. We were warned. It wasn't a secret.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2015, 04:03:08 PM »
Fucking awful cops.  The protests should be forming any time now.  from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. at foxynewz

A New Hampshire police officer is being hailed by an employee of a discount store for doing "the kindest thing in the entire world” by saving a child’s birthday celebration.

Officer Michael Kotsonis was called to an Ocean State Job Lot store in Portsmouth last week, where he learned that a woman stole cake mix, Crisco and frosting, according to the Portsmouth Herald.

An investigation led Kotsonis to the mother’s home and the stolen items, with the mother saying she took them to bake a child’s birthday cake, the newspaper reported.

Kotsonis, a 19-year veteran of the city’s police force, then brought the items back to the manager and bought them for the mother.

"I'm not going to take away a kid's birthday cake," he told the Portsmouth Herald. "I ended up bringing it back to the mother."

Kotsonis said “it doesn’t make it right” just because the mother didn’t steal the items for herself, “but the kid shouldn’t have to pay.”

A store employee informed the newspaper of Kotsonis’ deed, describing it as "the kindest thing in the entire world.

"If you can help someone out, you do,” Acting Deputy Police Chief Frank Warchol told the newspaper, when asked about Kotsonis’ actions.

The woman was not arrested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2015, 04:18:16 PM »
Fucking awful cops.  The protests should be forming any time now.  from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. at foxynewz

A New Hampshire police officer is being hailed by an employee of a discount store for doing "the kindest thing in the entire world” by saving a child’s birthday celebration.

Officer Michael Kotsonis was called to an Ocean State Job Lot store in Portsmouth last week, where he learned that a woman stole cake mix, Crisco and frosting, according to the Portsmouth Herald.

An investigation led Kotsonis to the mother’s home and the stolen items, with the mother saying she took them to bake a child’s birthday cake, the newspaper reported.

Kotsonis, a 19-year veteran of the city’s police force, then brought the items back to the manager and bought them for the mother.

"I'm not going to take away a kid's birthday cake," he told the Portsmouth Herald. "I ended up bringing it back to the mother."

Kotsonis said “it doesn’t make it right” just because the mother didn’t steal the items for herself, “but the kid shouldn’t have to pay.”

A store employee informed the newspaper of Kotsonis’ deed, describing it as "the kindest thing in the entire world.

"If you can help someone out, you do,” Acting Deputy Police Chief Frank Warchol told the newspaper, when asked about Kotsonis’ actions.

The woman was not arrested.

Betacop
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2016, 02:30:25 PM »
This report from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of foxy news establishes that cops hate Muslims and clearly need to be shot.

The man caught in surveillance footage ambushing a Philadelphia officer in a squad car, shooting him multiple times, claimed he acted "in the name of Islam," police said at a news conference Friday.

The suspect's gun had been stolen from police in 2013, Commissioner Richard Ross said.

The suspect, 30-year-old Edward Archer, told homicide investigators he "pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah, and that is the reason he was called upon to do this," Captain James Clark revealed.

Archer wore "Muslim garb," a law enforcement source told Fox News. The source would not elaborate.

Officer Jesse Hartnett was in stable condition at a hospital, police said. The suspect fired a total of 13 shots Thursday night, Ross said. Three bullets struck the officer in his left arm.

FBI and other law enforcement investigators searched his homes Friday, according to police. They say the suspect has addresses in Philadelphia and the suburb of Yeadon. He did not reveal whether he was engaged in a larger "conspiracy," Ross told reporters.

Police officials say the gun was reported stolen from an officer's home in October 2013 but they don't know how many people handled the weapon before Thursday's shooting.

Hartnett returned fire, hitting his attacker at least three times, Ross added.

"We are working side-by-side with the Philadelphia Police Department. They remain the lead agency as we work together to gather information about the attack on their officer," the FBI announced.

"This is absolutely one of the scariest things I've ever seen," Ross said at a news conference a few hours later. "This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming."

The suspect ran away, but was quickly apprehended by other officers roughly a block away. There was no immediate word on the suspect's condition.

In a statement, Governor Tom Wolf said, "This alleged intentional act of violence against an officer seeking to help a fellow citizen is horrifying and has no place in Pennsylvania."

Jim Kenney, who is in his first week as mayor of the nation's fifth largest city, said, "There are just too many guns on the streets and I think our national government needs to do something about that."

His statement comes on the heels of President Barack Obama announcement on Tuesday of his plan to tighten control and enforcement of firearms in the United States.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2016, 10:42:22 PM »
This just further justifies the need to remove all guns from law enforcement.  I mean, if he hadn't had a gun it wouldn't have been stolen. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2016, 12:06:58 AM »
This just further justifies the need to remove all guns from law enforcement.  I mean, if he hadn't had a gun it wouldn't have been stolen.

Factory air.  Mmmmm....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2016, 09:11:13 PM »
Two cops go to work, one will never come home and the other lays in a hospital bed in critical condition.  dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of foxynews.

A veteran Utah police officer is dead and so is the man suspected of shooting him after a car crash investigation turned deadly on Sunday morning, FOX13 reported.

Another officer, who was shot three times during the incident, was undergoing surgery Sunday evening, according to a reporter from KSL.com.

Unified Police Officer Doug Barney, an 18-year veteran and a father of three, was originally listed in critical condition but eventually died from a gunshot wound to the head. Salt Lake County Sheriff Jim Winder announced the news Sunday evening, ABC4 reported.

Police are searching for a woman who also was involved in the episode. It is unknown if she is armed.

"We do not know who she is as of yet," Lt. Lex Bell said earlier on Sunday, according to KSL.com. "I understand she is a white female with blonde hair, and that's about all that I have."

Cops were responding to a traffic accident in Holladay when a man, later named as Cory Lee Henderson, and the unidentified woman fled from a Black BMW 3-series sedan. Cops pursued the pair on a foot and a firefight ensued.

"Ultimately, there was a confrontation," Bell said.

Henderson was pronounced dead at the scene, according to FOX13. Winder said Henderson fired the shot that struck Barney in the head.

The search continues for the woman.

“Our suggestion would be shelter in place, stay inside if you can,” Bell told KSL.com. “I know there may be people travelling from church, which is okay, but if they could at all help it, try to limit their being outside. We’re going to have police canines in the area and helicopters. The more we can eliminate interference by these other people, and concentrate on the one person we’re looking for, it makes it a lot easier.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael2

« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2016, 08:46:25 PM »
When you are drunk, always wear a seatbelt and a helmet.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Casesam Samsung Galaxy S7 cover
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 08:54:22 PM by Michael2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2016, 03:04:32 AM »
When you are drunk, always wear a seatbelt and a helmet.

Statistically you have a better chance not wearing a seatbelt if drunk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2016, 08:38:45 AM »
Statistically you have a better chance not wearing a seatbelt if drunk.

Or a condom
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2016, 09:43:18 AM »
More worthless cop lives wasted.  foxnews. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Two sheriff’s deputies were shot and killed Wednesday at a busy Maryland shopping center by a gunman who was also killed in the resulting shootout, authorities said.

The identities of the deputies have not been released.

The suspect, identified as 67-year-old David Evans, had outstanding warrants in two states for his arrest, including for assaulting an officer in Florida, officials said at a press conference Wednesday afternoon.

The second warrant was issued in Harford County, Maryland.

Remarkably, no bystanders were hurt in the exchange of gunfire, Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said.

The first shooting took place inside a Panera restaurant in a shopping center in Abingdon, which is about 20 miles northeast of Baltimore.

Sophia Faulkner, 15, said she and her mother were getting lunch and almost sat right next to the gunman. Instead, they chose a booth about 10 feet away because the man appeared "sketchy" and disheveled. He was sitting in the back and hadn't ordered any food, Faulker and her mother said.

A sheriff's deputy was called to the restaurant after a report about someone causing a problem. The deputy tried to talk to the man, who was apparently known to workers. The deputy sat down beside him, asked how he was doing and the man shot him in the head. The deputy later died at the hospital, officials said.

"I saw him fall back out of his chair and the blood started coming out," Faulkner said. "I didn't know how to process it. My mom said, `What's going on?' and I said, `Get down, someone just got shot."'

She said "everyone started screaming" after the gunshot and children -- out of school because of snowfall -- were running around.

"I was freaking out so much and everybody was running to one side of the store. Families were huddling together. I didn't really know what was going on," she said. "You see this stuff online and in movies and on TV when it happens, but you never think you're going to go out to lunch one day with your mom and it's just going to happen."

The gunman fled and witnesses gave officers a description and the direction he was headed, the sheriff said. After at least one deputy caught up with him, shots were exchanged, leaving the second deputy wounded and the suspect dead, the sheriff said. The second deputy later died at the hospital.

"I saw two women and a child run from Panera to our back door. They were hysterical. They said they heard gunshots," said bartender Mike Davis, who was working at the Ocean City Brewing Co.'s Taphouse. "We locked the door and went to talk to a cop. The cop said not to let anyone in. Then, we heard more gunshots, `Pop, pop, pop, pop,' from down in the shopping center. It was hectic."

The sheriff said investigators believe the person acted alone and there is no further threat to the community.

"The restaurant was very full at lunchtime," Gahler said. "Thankfully, no one else was injured."

The shopping center is called the Boulevard at Box Hill. It has a mix of shops, restaurants, a grocery store and a bank.

Yellow tape blocked off the Panera and Taphouse restaurants, but people were coming and going freely at other businesses after the shooting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2016, 03:19:51 PM »
Speaking of worthless cops, who pissed smooth operator off? Or bgreene?

Just wondering so I can ask what they did. Maybe the same thing could work with Token.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2016, 11:45:15 PM »
Speaking of worthless cops, who pissed smooth operator off? Or bgreene?

Just wondering so I can ask what they did. Maybe the same thing could work with Token.

Smooth got pissed back during the football season after a few losses best I can tell. Called a few people bammers and stormed off.

Greene has just decided to use his night shift position as a reason to sleep.  No need in being awake while getting paid!

And no, won't work on me.  I'm mostly just posting now  out of my I hatred for Cam Newton. I've decided to spend all of my energy hating Cam like every other red blooded non Auburn American.  So I'll just lurk and post here and there to pass the time until his next loss and melt down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2016, 03:59:22 PM »
Smooth got pissed back during the football season after a few losses best I can tell. Called a few people bammers and stormed off.

Greene has just decided to use his night shift position as a reason to sleep.  No need in being awake while getting paid!

And no, won't work on me.  I'm mostly just posting now  out of my I hatred for Cam Newton. I've decided to spend all of my energy hating Cam like every other red blooded non Auburn American.  So I'll just lurk and post here and there to pass the time until his next loss and melt down.
At least he didn't shoot anyone on his way out, I guess.

Cam still loves you, no matter how ignernt you are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2016, 03:43:17 PM »
Another cop trying to brutalize some innocent, young man.  It never stops.

A Mississippi police officer was in critical condition Sunday after being shot in the face while investigating a convenience store armed robbery.

Clarksdale Police Cpl. Derrick Couch was airlifted to a Memphis hospital where he was listed in critical condition, Fox 13 Memphis reported.

The shooting occurred shortly before 9 p.m. Saturday as police were investigating a hold-up at the Corner Grocer in Clarksdale, near City Hall.

Clarksdale Mayor Bill Luckett told WMC-TV two men in masks pulled off the robbery. He said one was armed with a pistol.

Couch spotted one of the suspects five blocks away, across from police headquarters. The officer got out of his vehicle, confronted the suspect and was shot, Fox 13 reported.

The two suspects got away.

Fox 13 reported that police were reviewing security video from the Corner Grocery.

Couch became a Clarksdale cop in 2011, the station reported. Prior to that he was a deputy with the Tunica County Sheriff’s Office.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2016, 02:02:04 PM »
Still waiting on someone to march.  from foxnewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

A Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics law enforcement officer assigned to a SWAT team was killed early Saturday after an hours-long standoff in rural north Mississippi ended in gunfire, authorities said.

Officials said James Lee Tartt, 44, of Grenada, was killed in the line of duty in the standoff situation at a home near the town of Iuka in Tishomingo County.

Three state troopers with the SWAT team were wounded in the shootout and taken to area hospitals.

Two of the wounded had wounds that were not considered life-threatening. The condition of the third was unclear Saturday morning.

Tishomingo County Coroner Mack Wilemon said the gunfire came after a standoff developed at a house where police had responded to some kind of domestic disturbance Friday evening.

A state SWAT team was summoned and six hours later around midnight was forcing its way into the house when the gunfire erupted, Wilemon said.

"They negotiated. They must have decided it wasn't going too well. The SWAT team stormed the house," Wilemon said.

Wilemon identified the suspected gunman as Charles Lambert of Iuka, 45.

Lambert had holed up in the house with his wife and 10-year-old daughter. Neither was injured.

Tartt had been with the narcotics bureau for 16 years, according to Fox affiliate MS News Now. In 2011 he was named the bureau’s Agent of the Year award and and in 2012 he received the H. Lane Caldwell Award of Valor.

He is survived by his wife and two children, the station reported.

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant expressed his condolences to Tartt’s family, according to the Jackson Clarion-Ledger.

"Our men and women in law enforcement put themselves in harm's way every hour of every shift,” Bryant said. “This is a tragic reminder that their willingness to serve can exact the highest price."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions